>get fired for being a degenate junky
>move to Texas
>get life back on track
>need something to kill the urges to pop pills
>beer tastes like shit
>whisky tastes like shit
>discover wine tastes fucking delicious
>bottle a night to unwind

Is alcohol degenerate Sup Forums? I like the slight buzz, never over-do it, it's just enough to kill the urge to go find some Vicodin or xanny.

I realize that's a girly drink usually drunk by 45y/o housewives but it tasted delicious.

Plus I'm not from Texas and it's too hot to drink anything that isn't light and refreshing.

Corona isn't too bad but I have to drink 2/3times as much to get the same effect.

get a real glass you fucking degenerate

Why? I like mason jars as glasses.

They're cheap as fuck, stronger than glasses you buy that are much thicker, and they're comfortable as fk to hold.

>my water cup
Is this better? Since you're so asshurt over my liquid recepticals.

>yellowtail
What are you? A fucking girl? Get some real wine.

I can't cope without it, I just can't. I drink every night, not enough to get a hangover, but enough to get adequately drunk.

I have a bottle of this in the fridge, want to share a drink OP?

Yeah but so is life. And wine is not a girly drink. The fuck. Wine has been drunk by all of the warriors of Europe since the beginning of time.
Stop listening to insecure fags with beer guts.

>replace pills with drink
>daily drinking
brilliant

It's cheap and tasty user.

I don't like white and red is ok I guess. Rose and these in between things are tasty as shit tho.

Recommendations?

>move to Ohio
There's the problem. I've been here almost two years and if I have to stay any longer I'm going to find one of the countless heroin addicts, kill them, shoot up their entire stash at one time and drift into oblivion

1. Yellowtail is for white sorority girls
2. Please get proper glasses for your alcohols. At least you aren't drinking wine out of plastic, but still get some proper red/white wine glasses.

Seriously yellowtail is ubermegabitch-tier alcohol

Try cider mate

That's pretty much where I'm at. But I figure it's better than pills.

Sure thing user! You bring the wine and I'll bring the cheese and crackers.

I was referring more to the rose or whatever the fk kinda wine it is. But true, fk em.

I drink every night. As oppose to taking pills all day every day. A buddy of mine found out it gave him SERIOUS heart issues. He's 29...

I'd say I'm moving in the right direction user.

>beer tastes like shit
>whisky tastes like shit
>wine tastes fucking delicious
100% faggot
GTFO out of texas

MY WATER CUP! AGAIN WITH YOUR SHIT POSTING WITH YOUR FUCKING CUP! HAHAHAH have anymore chinese made shit you wanna show off?

no being gay is. yellow tail equals yellow star. degenerate.

A lot of opiate abusers find that alcohol is also opiate like. Your body converts it into something close to morphine that's why you like it so much. That's why you have alcoholics

Yeah, moving there was a huge mistake.

I love the comfy country living, but the people are fucking trash.

1. Recommend something better?
2. No, I like mason jars, they're strong, cheap and comfy in my hands.

America has no good affordable cider. Anything tasty is imported or crazy overpriced. I can't drink that on the regular.

Last time I visited family back in the UK thry had all this insanely good flavored cider, I can't wait till that makes its way to the USA.

>not having a DITA

bunch of slack jawed faggots

>Is alcohol degenerate Sup Forums?
It just destroys your brain cells, and beer pushes female hormones in your body, which is why men develop breats.

>it's just enough to kill the urge to go find some Vicodin or xanny
You have already entered the stage where you use alcohloc to obscure the problems in your life. Turn back now. Go to the gym, do sports. It sounds dumb, I know, but I hope it help it will distract you from your urge for drugs.

Nah

>this triggered
He mentioned the cups faggot, calm down

Eh, least it's better for me than pills user. Baby steps,

>A lot of opiate abusers find that alcohol is also opiate like. Your body converts it into something close to morphine

>drinking literal trash from irrigated grapes
for what purpose

>looks like engine coolant
The fuck is that?

To get a buzz?

Because I'm a recovering junky?

Why do you use mind altering substance user?

>German
>talks shit on beer
Jesus Christ, never thought I'd see the day!

You're right on needing to workout and play some team sports tho, wise words

Yeah Cider wasn't huge here but its picked up over the past few years. Get this stuff if you can get your hands on it

Dude I drink wine at home all the time. I drink it at parties. The only place I don't is at bars because of the ridiculous mark up.
Even then, I always bring a bottle of soda filled with red wine and chug that shit on the way to the bar.
I also have a garden, and I plant beautiful flowers all over my yard. I play classical piano too.

I'm a 6'3 white Eastern European who grew up in the states. I'm athletic as fuck but also if I don't shave I look like a damn caveman. I used to have the problem of "Chads" giving me shit back in highschool and I would just brush them off. Nothing you do aside from actually sucking a dick or taking it in the ass is gay. Not art, not flowers, not the color pink, not drinking wine. I love America, but this country has a serious problem with male insecurity. It needs to stop. It either leads to retarded rednecks or sissy Nancy boys.

We have so much better wine though

Literally any other brand. Get some Sauvignon Blanc and mix it with club soda to make some wine spritzer if you're looking for a refreshing bev

I'm a binge drinking alcoholic. I'm getting sober again because booze kills all my drive. Through my life, I have gone -

>multiple years sober cold turkey
>convince myself to give it another shot
>goes okay for 3 or so months
>black out, alienate people in my life, horrible guilt
>continue drinking, about every two or 3 days,but very heavily each time
>blackout but with more serious consequences, extreme guilt
>cold turkey sobriety for a year or two
>okay I was young and stupid, lets try again
>be 25, blackout two or 3 times after a few months of drunken debauchery, first serious girlfriend dumps me because I called her a pathetic slut and don't remember it
>holy shit senpai I'm 25 now, maybe alcohol isn't for me
> two months sober

former drinker. yellow tail chardonnay is pretty good for the price, muscato is way too sweet for everyday drinking. that being said, lots of people get addicted to alcohol doing what you're doing

alcohol built the west faggot

Death In the Afternoon, Hemingway's go to drink

>absinthe + champagne

If you don't drink you're anti-social neet virgin plain and simple.

And alcoholics are weak willed betas

Not drinking seriously stilts my social life(and workplace social life), but I just can't fucking deal with the side consequences. I crave the shit once I get started. It sucks to admit it. I tried naltrexone. I tried everything. Being drunk is just too awesome for my degenerate brain to handle

>yellow tail

Hope you didn't pay too much for that.

On a pint tonight, xanax and the end of the week. Fent the following. Living the life.