Goddammit

What happened to "it was just a one-time missile volley"?
And before that, "don't attack Syria, we don't have any business there"

Fucking hell, every time it seems like we get legit change, the more it stays the same.
Iraq 2.0.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xji5tRVxTI
wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off with the pasta.
What the fuck are we doing in Syria?

I don't give a rat's ass about what Assad does.
He doesn't bomb us, we don't bomb him.

That's a ~$100 million dollar aircraft, from a $508 billion dollar program, that dropping expensive bombs on inbred sandniggers.

This is not what the future of warfare is supposed to look like.

lol, I misspoke about $508 billion.

It's $1.508 Trillion dollars.

Gotta blow up someone so you can keep feeding the arms manufacturers taxpayer money, feed the media with new stories, and keep AIPAC happy.

of course it is

the future of warfare is totally one sided

It never changes.
How is it that in this world Putin is less of a warmongerer than the US?

I'd be nice if we could use it on people who deserve it, instead of retards from the middle ages.
Hell, we could probably defeat them with sharp sticks if we tried hard enough.

>bomb Kurds for no reason instead of ISIS
>get mad when you get your shit slapped

Get your shit in order. Stick to ISIS or we WILL fuck you up.

Gorbachev, out of naivety or perhaps goodwill decided to do the most noble thing a man who wields tremendous power can do and dissolve his own power. Russia is in a unique situation where it simply cannot do this kind of shit to the same extent as we can.

It was just a prank, bro.

And what was it last time?
We helped Al Qaeda as "agents of peace" against the Soviet Union.
"Moderate rebels" are never moderate.
The Syrian government is secular. This will bite us in the ass just like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

You have bizarre priorities if you're going after Kurds over an apocalyptic death cult.

Stop doing proxy favors for Erdogan and purge ISIS.

I'm against all of them.
Kurds, ISIS, Erdogan, fuck them all.
Stop giving aid. All of it.

>people who deserve it

Unless you're talking about the Syrian warplane, generally we do.

Remember, we have to take out their families.

Maybe you're right, I should be clearer.

What's America's end game?
Ok we support everyone except ISIS and the democratically elected government. We win. What happens next?

Do we kick out everyone from the previous evil regime?
Give the government to all the guys who were fighting with us, but didn't have the balls to do it alone?
Then the moment we leave, they loose their balls again and give up major cities like Iraq did?

Why is there never any American overarching plan? It's like we feel super great about being the good guys in the moment, without giving any consideration to the end result.

this is stupid. why is USA supporting anyone in Syria? bomb ISIS, leave.

It feels like WW3 in slow motion, inch by inch edging closer

kurds need to shut the fuck up, stop trying to lay claim to land that isn't theirs, and accept they will never have a nation to call their own. They are desert gypsies who couldn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves and are the definition of useful idiots.

yeah, either that or endless Iraqs until we collapse due to our debt

To anyone with a brain this is an official declaration of war.

Very bad.

Trump gave the military the green light to do what it wants with minimal oversight, they may have done this without POTUS approval. They did it with the MOAB after all.

America's end game is to find more markets to integrate into our economy. This has always been our endgame.

Sup Forums still cannot come to terms with the fact that this is not the best timeline, and indeed our president is a kike puppet.

/sg/ baby ass pain is great.

It's still not a terrible timeline. It could be worse.

Good, maybe I can finally get a qt 3.14 post-apoc gf to put my penis in whilst she cries softly.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2xji5tRVxTI

I thought Sup Forums loved Mad Dog and Trump. Why are you guys siding with Assad who hates you and the west?

It will not get better until Israel is destroyed

45 d checkers moves

this. it was a quick attack in battle POTUS wouldnt have much heads up, free reign = war.

>who hates you and the West

Keked
I miss the election

>wah wah stop making progress and actually killing the mudslimes for good
No.

We're ending this.

Trump is BASED fuck off shills... Sharia blue SCUM. Assad is a bully and Putin is a thug. Democracy for the Middle East and freedom for all, not secular dictators. Stupid millenials cant hold down a job and support SYRIANS they're FUCKING MUSLIMS. Get your heads checked Thank you god bless

> Draw line in the sand (no chemical weapons, no shooting our allies)
> React with force when that line is crossed

This is what actual competent leadership looks like. Sorry RIDF and liberal brainwashing has left you believing Assad is a great guy and any use of force is Iraq 2.0.

Wow it's like maybe Trump got assimilated into the Establishment on day 1 and is being puppeted just like every informed person knew from the start.

Maybe like Trump isn't the God Emperor. Maybe he's a dumb white trash real estate developer with emotional and cognitive dysfunctions that make him extremely easily manipulable.

>being this fucking dumb

Do you believe everything you see on the news user?

>no chemical weapons
Who gives a fuck anymore. With Saddam it was the same thing.
If we care, we should just kill leadership with cruise missiles, and leave the people to pick up the pieces.

>no shooting our allies
Our allies are the Kurds.
Our allies used to be Al Qaeda.

>get to close to US spec ops
>Get your shit kicked in

Why do you act surprised?

>more dead brown people is a bad thing
I want r/sg/ to fuck off.

Fuck off kekijew

>>get to close to US spec ops
Why are the spec ops there?
They're not supposed to be, this isn't supposed to be our fight.

Oh my god.

What a night. What a FUCKING night.

First, I come running to Sup Forums to watch the assadamizers throwing a hissy fit because their wannabe tuff guy stuck his nose into America's business and got his face slapped for it, and then, hours - HOURS - later, the crushing disappointment of the fire in the high rise *not* being the fire rising is washed away by a bunch of Achmeds getting v&.

WHAT A SUNDAY NIGHT

>Syria has never recognised the State of Israel and does not accept Israeli passports for entry into Syria. Israel also has regarded Syria as an enemy state and generally prohibits its citizens from going there. There have not been diplomatic relations between the two countries since the creation of both countries in the mid-20th century.

Talk shit get hit. Also fuck muh based Iran

Really dumb post. I'm impressed.

>because their wannabe tuff guy stuck his nose into America's business and got his face slapped for it,
>stuck his nose into America's business
>in Syria
>in his country
>which we have invaded unofficially

Kys moron

>Implying I like Assad
He's a dictator a-la Saddam.
This time, he's not even in diplomatic relations with us.
He's not attacking allies.
He's having an internal civil war with his citizens and with ISIS.

It couldn't be more detached from our interests.
We don't even have oil fields in the area. What's our motivation now?

>WOOOOW YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS?? DUMB!

We will go to war with Syria. It's a matter of time. The powers have made up their minds.

Calm down retard.

>our fight
oh yes it is
ISIS is our creation
hopefully Mattis succeeds in killing every last one of those CIA nigger trained muslim shits

It's neither good nor bad - ultimately the best outcome in to keep all the raghead factions at the same power level so they keep killing each other indefinitely.

I hope Trump ends up achieving this in spite of himself.

>Ok we support everyone except ISIS
US is ISIS.

We support Israel.

We just need to get the fuck out. I don't support Assad or (((Rebels))). Both sides are shitskin subhumans. LE BASED ARABS

>He's not attacking allies.
He just attacked US-backed rebels, retard.

wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430

Hezbollah is the only force that fights Israel and ISIS, while protecting religious minorities.

>that flag
>that post

LOL

2020+- is when WW3 is scheduled to start.

> With Saddam it was the same thing

No, that was fake. We invaded based on CIA reports claiming he had facilities to produce NEW weapons, reports which were thoroughly debunked following the invasion. To some degree that was intentional, since Saddam either had to hand over his production facilities (which he couldn't do, since they didn't exist) or admit that they didn't exist, which would have triggered an invasion/uprising from his neighbors and insurgents.

In this case, Assad actually agreed to remove existing chemical weapons and to not use them, and then hid some and continued to use them.

>US-backed rebels
Assuming this isn't b8, why is the US backing rebels?
That's the question. Who gives a fuck about a couple of ragheads having a civil war? They're not nuking anybody.

>because it's his country it's not our business

I get the feeling you don't understand how this stuff works, do you? If we want it to be our business, it's our business - because fucking nobody can stop us.

Good American supremacy in the region shouldn't be questioned

That's why the sooner your country collapses the better

Wouldn't it rule if your lawn mowed itself? A self-mowing lawn?

How about... self-removing kebab?

>No, that was fake.
Saddam definitely had chemical weapons and didn't stop developing them after the first Iraq war.

He didn't have nukes, but he definitely tried getting them.

Don't hold yer breath, faggot.

(((drumpf)))

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

why are drumphers atatcking BASED ASSAD?
/SG/PEDES TO THE RESCUE

He could attack isis guys and americans will tell the world they were their allies. (((Someone))) need a great war so fast to feed their false idols

This is an over 18 board.

> Saddam definetely had chemical weapons

True. This was never disputed.

> And didn't st5op developing them after the first Iraq war

False. There is zero evidence whatsoever that Saddam ever continued production of chemical weapons after that.

> He didn't have nukes

We never accused him of having any. Israel bombed the shit out of his facilities years before 2003 and he never tried again, beyond reaching out and forming (unused) contacts in northern Africa for post-soviet nuclear material.

Because Assad is violating human rights and the US can't stand back and let the likes of ISIS take over Syria.

>We don't even have oil fields in the area. What's our motivation now?

He's Putin's cock-puppet, and Putin's source of regional power. For instance, being able to base ships in Syria gives the Russian Navy a way to get around the Bosporus Strait choke-point.

And by dropping some bombs and giving the Kurds money, we can fuck with *everyone.* Just, *everyone* we don't like - because Iran's going balls-deep into this shit now, too, and even our """""ally""""" the turkroaches. Isn't it great? It's Afghanistan muhajeen 2.0, but this time we're fucking over like *three* assholes for pennies on the dollar and we don't even have to pretend we're not doing it. We can just helicopter dick right through Syrian airspace without giving one single lousy fuck. It rules.

Israel isn't a nation, it is a parasite on the united States and the entire world would be better off without it.

West=Europe and the US, not land of the kikes

Plus, Assad is a threat to our allies. If the war is already happening, why would the US stand back when they could put a friendlier government in power.

>this is an official declaration of war

If launching 60 missiles at an airbase wasn't a declaration of war I don't know what makes you think this is.

People shoot down planes all the time. The Turks shot down a ruski not too long ago. The russians shot down a fucking passenger jet not too long ago(or at least pro russian separatists in Ukraine).

Hell, in the fucking 80's the Soviets literally launched jets and shot down a passenger airline and killed a congressman along with 200+ other passengers.

You'll know the declaration of war when they want you to know it.

Fuck off the kurds are fighting agaisnt ISIS because Assad cannot protect them, so they took up arms for themselves.

According to the story it was an F-18 Super Hornet that did the shooting, not the aircraft that Drudge has pictured (pretty shoddy work on the part of Drudge). Not sure which aircraft you are using for your figures.

>being able to base ships in Syria gives the Russian Navy a way to get around the Bosporus Strait choke-point

I thought this was over the European pipeline the Sauds want through Syria that would cost the Russians

Just when I start to warm to Trump again after the first bombing he goes and does this. It's all very confusing

>Still not shillary,
> Leftists rioting and shooting at us... sounds like we're winning to me.
>Fuck off normie

Kurds are literally soviet communists trying to start a workers revolution in Turkey then spread to Europe

I'm all for Trump making good on his promise to enforce lines in the sand but once ISIS is dealt with they're next

A world war has to happen for the tribulation. Just let it happen so we can end the world quicker.

It's already falling around your ears, half-dick. The rest of the world will simply fuck you up one fine morning and you'll be 1/5 the size under a military dictatorship, and it won't be you holding the guns.
Kill yourself now and beat the rush.

>False. There is zero evidence whatsoever that Saddam ever continued production of chemical weapons after that.

That wasn't really the issue. The real issue was, Saddam had 1. a demonstrated willingness to use chemical weapons (like the ones he dropped on Iran and the northern Kurds,) 2. a fuckload of oil money for weapons development, and 3. the patience to wait out the heat. He was going to be a problem sooner or later, and the whole point of a pre-emptive strike is to hit them *before* they're ready.

All that said however, that was just a causus belli. The war was undertaken for much deeper reasons, and with much longer-term goals in mind.

>violating human rights
Who gives a fuck. China does this all the time, and nobody cares.

>He's Putin's cock-puppet, and Putin's source of regional power.
But why does it matter? Why must was always spend so much money on fighting them all the time?
Putin can do barely fuck-all. He didn't even want to get involved in Syria at all, and only provided support when Assad was hours away from total collapse.
Russia gave Syria some equipment and soldiers for some time, and then finally retracted them when Assad was doing well enough. Sounds kind of like what we should have done.

>Plus, Assad is a threat to our allies.
What allies? Israel?
Other than that, he literally hasn't started a war outside his nation.

Yeah, that's also a factor. Having power and influence in the region lets Russia fuck with anything like that.

and just like with the mujahadine, it's going to bite us in the ass. you are a retard

>kurds are fighting agaisnt ISIS
you retarded triplenigger, kurds are feminist communists who have literal antifa international units fighting with them. kurds are shit, alawite master race is the true way

Prank confirmed, all bros can just chillax

Yeah F18s are definitely cheaper. The figure are from wikipedia, so take that how you will.
Still, the F-35 is a national embarrassment at this point.

The plane shotted down in ukr was equal as the one putin was using. Stupid ukros tried to kill Putin. The the entire world started to blame Novorossia. I cant even know how leaders in world can sleep in night. They must be on drugs to do it

>t.international relations student
Do you not realize just how much better everyone but your bosses' lives would be if you just drank bleach on live stream, right now?

Israel is the most Western and secular state in the Middle East. Would you rather Palestine who are constantly bombing and terrorising Israel?

Hell, go watch the h3h3 video in Israel where they say it's fucking normal for Palestinian bombs to fly over and hit Israel.

No argument from me on that one. I do wish Drudge took the time to get the pic right. I expect better from them.

The US has always worked with the Kurds, they are the most reliable capable force in the ME, the Kirds worked with the US during the invasion of Iraq and now they work with the US to help defeat ISIS, the only question here is why can't Assad bring his retarded army in check so they don't go out of their way to open another front against another faction in this war? So far there haven't been many problem between the SDF and SAA, suddenly those undisciplined Arab soldiers find themselves sharing a front with the Kurds and they fire at them like a bunch of dumbasses.

>southerners need to shut the fuck up, stop trying to lay claim to land that isn't theirs, and accept they will never have a nation to call their own. They are rural and suburban retards who couldn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves and are the definition of useful idiots.