PLAYING THE LEFTIST GAME

PLAYING THE LEFTIST GAME.

On all available social media, begin pushing the oh-so-typical leftist narrative.

An individual, not a group.

In reference to and the general attack in general.

COME ON LADS!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?what

Bump

has the suspect even been identified?

muslims love to kill other muslims too, you know.

I'm a leftist and I think it was just some crazy retard. Like I do for any Muzzie attack or any other attack.

Nice try cuckservatives.

Microagressions pushed him over the edge.

>pic related

Then you're racist.

Guys I'm worried about the backlash that white people will get now

They brought this on themselves for allowing these people in

>Not believing this is systematized racism.

These are the kind of rules we should be playing by. Not interrupting some gay ass play.

He's a clean shaven white man

mobile.twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537

NotAllMen was a feminist hashtag. OP is SRS.

Um no sweetie, there are bigger issues here. White people are lashing out because of systematic oppression by Muslims on the white community.

Post feminine penis with timestamp or GTFO

Where do you get systemic racism from, "People go apeshit sometimes and you should judge individuals for the acts of a few."?

I'm not going to lump you as an individual in with the likes of dylann roof because you share many of his same beliefs, nor am I going demand an apology from you for the acts of some insane retard.

No, they're lashing out because of you, Sup Forums.

look at mr racist over here guys

muslims fearmongering again. Do you really think Britons will come to an understaning with you if you mistrust them like this?

The vast majority of britons does not kill muslims, but their concerns need to be heard.

Not believing the society is built upon systematic racism.
C'mon is 2017! What about all those Niggers dead by cops?

>bump
this has to work, just imagine the fucking ass blasted libs if this shit trends

stop blaming all of us for the actions of a small few.
i'm a pacifist and believe ones beliefs should be there own.

say it with me, muslims: #notallbritons
if you refuse to do this, you're just another one of those muslim brit-haters we all know.

The real victims here are the White people who will face backlash for this attack. #NotAllWhites

What about all those whites shot by cops who out number the blacks who were shot by cops?

these places only get so many visitors because the mainstream media has given up on native britons, it plays into the hand of the haters.

They're not getting it somehow. They're to stupid to realize when they're being trolled.

Self defense

And if I told you yes. How'd that make you feel?

It was a Moderate Anglo of Peace.

Let's not forget all the real victims in boarding schools and yacht clubs.

just find old sjw #notallmuslims / prayforlondon / don't look back in anger / islamophobia=more terrorism posts, and repost them with 'muslims' swapped with 'whites'.

lmao

Ah yes, this and the 'democrats are the real racists' are your best weapons.
You've already lost, the lefts most powerful tool is the narrative, rather than trying to combat it you're trying to use it too, rather than not following their rules and breaking their game like they did to you, you try to exploit it by playing it.

holy fuck, damn that's good

this world has suffered enough. Leave kind britons alone

bump

bamp

#boardofpeace

They really shouldn't oppress us or we might be driven to attack.

>Muslims are only doing this because we're attacking them in [Sandy Shithole]
>Whites are only doing this because they're being attacked in the West

Hmmmm

HMMMMMM

The difference is whites will stop when you stop attacking them.

Muslims see it as a duty to conquer and spread Islam through any means.

Bump

When did the US attacked them before the S-11?
Maybe the help they gave them against the communist scum in Afghanistan provoked them? Maybe the support of the US for Saudi Arabia?

Use Leftist arguments against them. They say Muslims are terrorists because of our wars for oil and imperialism. We say white people are terrorists because of jihad and the Islamic invasion of Europe.

From what ive hard, the propaganda and magazine that ISIS makes, do not use usa foreign politics as arguments. For them and their sympathizers, it is a holy religious war. And the west are sinning hard.

It won't work.
Try #BanWhitePeople or something instead.
Ex.
White People shouldn't be allowef to be near a muslimhood.
This will enrage whites whilst lestist try to look cool

It's a leftist argument.
For leftards it's always the west fault.
If not, all their worldview crumbles.
The niggers are poor and backwards because they are retarded not because whites.
Third world shitholes are like that because their population cannot get their shit together
And so on.
They have to blame whites of everything. They cannot admit that non white people are not victims or they would not have a reason to defend them.

people like that are beyond hope. they'll literally be robbed at gunpoint and feel bad for a black man because "he probably had a rough childhood" which is actually something that happened

focus on the normies and middlefags

In fact the more retarded and obviously deranged they become, the better. More and more people are starting to not buying their bullshit.

WRONG

You simply say, "This will keep happening as long as there are Muslims living in the west." Period.

This will keep happening.
They have to go back.

Leftists only respond to rhetoric--emotional manipulation. They don't care about intellectual consistency, hypocrisy, or logic.

Implicitly threaten them with the prospect of inevitable future violence. If they call you a racist, say that diversity + proximity = violence. Period. Don't get angry. Don't lecture. State simple sentences with simple facts unapologetically. Don't justify or equivocate. Don't apologize or explain. Just state simple truths.

Muslims are incompatible with the west.
Multiculturalism is unsustainable.
War is coming.

>You lived long enough to see Sup Forums become the very thing they once crusaded against.

What a time to be alive

This won't work because that's already a given. We are only blaming racists and bigots like you, but you retards can't do the same and blame every brown person. KYS, and your Sup Forums tier plan is trash.

And what's that oh enlightened one

>driven to attack

fuck it, i just wanna watch the whole damn political spectrum burn at this point.

here, have a bump.

Christianity is a religion of peace.

Too good.

I'm going with the #NotAllIslamaphobes tact

Minor, but largely uncomfirmed (((suspicion)))

These fuckers use a single non-violent family of "Baptists" in the USA to justify every single Muslim attack on Christians. Their rhetoric won't change. They think they already have unlimited ammo against white Christians. We should not be playing their little games. We should be doing something a lot more aggressive.

Not as funny and a waste of time

>im a shill
fixed that for you, boyo

top kekkles

quit playing 2D chess and step up your game

not all whites is not comparable to not all muslims

it also implies that a lot of whites are evil