Barrys propaganda ban lift in full effect

Barrys propaganda ban lift in full effect

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml
heavy.com/news/2013/07/domestic-propaganda-smith-mundt-ndaa/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/eu-warns-poland-that-it-has-24-hours-to-start-taking-in-refugees-under-migrant-sharing-plan-6706291/
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck

Lol

Bump

haha

We know youre a nasty bitch

Is that real?

Yes it is. Think his name is Danny Williams, look it up

I hear a new world

I love how she says "ain't" like that's anywhere near her normal vocabulary, give me a break

DOOFUS

>You watch DRUNNMPHHHFFF, I'll alienate democrat voters and become even more blatantly horrible and vile, you haven't seen anything yet!

Hahahaha
Maybe they will starve.

it's like if retarded women tried to run a campaign

but the twist is that it was a molarch praising child sacrificing pedophile who ran Hillary's campaign. What a show!

Actually if it is >18 hours, they can cut it to the duration of the fast in Mecca, you stupid nigger

Fuck islam

Who this

KEK

nobody cares. go blow yourself up you smelly inbred dune coon

>based (((bernie))) selling out the party he sold his voters out to
is there anybody this guy won't sell out to?

thats a pretty good troll post tho, u just have 2 admit

What a faggot

not a single one of these people knew who steve was before he got shot.

Cnn wouldn't know what is cool if it shot a load on their face

That's some stupid bullshit.

>thanks Barry

IS THAT REAL!?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF EUROS?!

GENOCIDE IS GOOD THE ADD!

holy shit and people actually believe this and would celebrate it
lmfao wrong timeline, sweeties!

The UN is doing just as it intended

>inevitable
leftist propaganda is revolting

I want the people responsible for making this killed.

More likely scenario would be Bernie being the Designated Survivor in a nuclear explosion that kills off everyone else in all three branches.

yeah man. bill fucked a nigger and she gave birth to a half nigger.

>jew
>white

drumphies btfo

why does this keep being posted and can someone explain what this is?

No.

this is the most jewish thing i've ever seen

>let us kill our babies, you fucking monsters!

>implying bernie doesn't mean "people who don't work" when he says working class

People forget that Obama legalized GOV propaganda

protesters using a fictional world in which women are raped and forcibly impregnated by "extremist christians" as justification for why laws protecting babykilling are a ok

Handmaids Tale, some dumb netflix show. A bunch of idiots protested in court over some anti abortion thing.

>Barrys propaganda ban lift
Can I get get a rundown?

For the un-initiated, OP is referring to changes made to the Smith-Mundt act in 2013 under Obama's term.

The Smith-Mundt act basically prevented the use of American political and military propaganda on its own people. However, a recent "modernization" to the act under Obama's administration has removed the very pillars that formed its nucleus. It was actually branded as a "modernization." This is such great propaganda branding! Who doesn't like modern stuff, right?

Here are two different reports on the consequences of the revision to the Smith-Mundt act:

techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml

and...

heavy.com/news/2013/07/domestic-propaganda-smith-mundt-ndaa/

Stark comparison. Note that TechDirt.com is owned by one of the six major media conglomerates that make up the legacy "Mainstream Media", or MSM. Heavy.com is independent. Really makes you think...

>Calling people who don't care about some kike-made religion niggers
>Being a sandnigger yourself

Lmaoing at your life fampai.

Why are liberals obsessed with shitty pop culture and tv shows? Some faggots actually think this is "the golden age" of tv shows

REEEEE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/eu-warns-poland-that-it-has-24-hours-to-start-taking-in-refugees-under-migrant-sharing-plan-6706291/

To be fair TV shows have an all time high for potential, but that's to be expected with technology. Back to your question, my assumption is that the liberal mind tries to simplify things to avoid delving deep and to be a good goy. Pop culture is easy to simplify, so they latch onto it.

Who is this guy and why is often posted on here?

>Actually if it is >18 hours, they can cut it to the duration of the fast in Mecca
Interesting. Can you show me the exact quote? I'm not up on my ramadanology

why do you want babies born to these cunts? let the ugly weed themselves out

>2017
>not knowing about the 2013 NDAA bill

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
basic article that should always be included when you redpill people on the media

>pic related

this is the only answer tee bee aitch

This is why liberals are failing, they can't capitalize on ANY issue because they feel the sick need to alienate and exlude white people at every turn

t. hungry hungry haji

Honestly don't care if this happens, I will enlist if it means I get to fight for president Mad Dog

This current trend of fuck white people and virtue signaling any of the """"oppressed"""" class is truly bizarre.

Wow new SunnO))) lineup looking good.

keked.

Secretly???

>"I think republicans are tyrannical, so my second amendment justifies me shooting senators."

When we start having the issues Canada is facing, a so called free 1st world country, where your children are taken away for you not accommodate their gender dysphoria (a mental illness), and go to jail for trying to help them. The left is about as fascist as it gets, which is laughable.

Just another day in France

>true progressiveism

is that anything similar to real communism?

Liberals are highly attracted to fantasy because their own lives are so awful

I don't see any resemblance

He should have shot them

>free money, housing, education for migrants who want to become doctors, etc.
>the citizens already living there have to pay absurd prices, carry heavy loans, and foot the fucking bill for the migrants
we have so many people who could be excellent doctors, etc. but can't take on the loans because leftist faggots are pulling fake doctors from the middle east and indian who have degrees printed out at corner stores

But they're both posing the same way. Clearly, they're related.