PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_278154&feature=iv&src_vid=np6vAuS0KNs&v=DXpmunmG5ss
youtube.com/watch?v=qAhlDsmfkFA
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20867/US-led-coalition-downs-Syrian-army-jet---Damascus
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-intense-clashes-break-syrian-army-us-backed-forces-west-raqqa/
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/1.796422
nation.com.pk/national/19-Jun-2017/iran-china-conduct-naval-drill-in-gulf
reuters.com/article/us-iran-politics-khamenei-idUSKBN19911S
timesofisrael.com/israel-provides-steady-flow-of-cash-aid-to-syrian-rebels-report/
reuters.com/article/us-nato-russia-suwalki-gap-idUSKBN1990L2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a shill problem? The solution is simple! How simple you ask? Well, it's a one step process

>Ignore

That's it! The average agitator, or "Shill" as they're known here feed on the power of (You)'s. think of them like you would think of a virtue signaller, or Tariq Nasheed, and the problem takes care of itself! You see, the shill craves the power of (You)'s. They need it to live, and giving them (You)'s only help them.

But to deprive them of these (You)'s, and they get hungry. They start replying to each other in an attempt to quell the roaring emptiness inside them. When that fails, they get desperate. They start to incoherently post, often in the form of several DRUMPFs or several, repetitive low quality forms of bait. When this fails to get them their desperately needed (You)'s, they slowly dissipate until the only people left are us.

>EDITORS NOTE
You can also use filters to make the ignoring process easier, and thread browsing cleaner! If you have faith, you can use the report function with the expectation that our quality Janitors and Moderators are not too busy watching anime or eating nutritious Hot Pocket™ meals and will remove such problems. But these are only temporary solutions, and thus vigilant ignoring is still a necessary skill to end the Shill menace.

Awoo

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_278154&feature=iv&src_vid=np6vAuS0KNs&v=DXpmunmG5ss

THE SHILLS CANNOT SWAY YOU
IF YOU FILTER THEIR POSTS
AWOO!

CHASE

youtube.com/watch?v=qAhlDsmfkFA

AWOO~

awooo....

what's the name of the van driver

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE VICTIM NOW

Awoo is being raped by the islamic rape frog...what the fuck are you doing about this huh?

I feel the need, the need for speed

Achmed

Hero

goodnight.

Is /k/ frozen? That post-bumplimit /arg/ has been top of page one for an hour.

AWOO

Disturbing. I wont open such an image.

KILL THOSE WHO INSULT AWOO

That's not an awoo, that is an abomination.

They may chimpout, it's getting testy !

I realize that these "prayforX" hashtags are stupid lip service, but it still makes me wonder how people can come here and proselytize Christianity when it's clear that this horrible shit keeps happening regardless of how much people pray for it to stop.

>say it in to the mic
>SAY IT IN TO THE MIC

Too late, the mixed blood walks the streets. APOO

Not gonna be impeached?

Are you literal retards?

If 100 cops focus enough on anybody, they can find some crimes to charge them with...
ANYBODY.

Mueller has hired over ONE HUNDRED team members to go after Trump.

He is fucked.

This is the future of Britain.
You asked for this you dumb fucks.

1 that isnt how it works 2 they aren't actually praying they're just making a hashtag for virtue points

People need to relax. This is part and parcel to living in a major global city like London.

>You asked for this you dumb fucks.

Sadly many didn't. They snuck these fuckers in.

Trump needs to sign an EO travel ban against Europe.

The London Mayor confirmed that they brought in ISIS fighters and can't track them. They could fly to the US.

Safest city in the world.

Mueller has a lot of connections in DC. He's a former FBI Director, and a former DOJ Deputy Attorney General under President Obama, and other positions under President's Bush, and Clinton.

And don't ever think that just because Mueller served under former President Bush that he will be fair with President Trump because of party. The Bush family hate Trump!

He is pretty much done for.

The reporter is getting nervous, haha hahahaha

The first sand nigger religion rules us.

The second sand nigger religion stifles us.

The third sand nigger religion slaughters us.

All sand nigger religions are cancer.

>US-led coalition downs Syrian army jet: reports that Syrian warplanes were in fact striking positions some 50km east of Damascus of rebel Syrian Democratic Forces which are trained and armed by the United States, when one of the jets was shot down
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20867/US-led-coalition-downs-Syrian-army-jet---Damascus

>Intense clashes break-out between Syrian Army and US-backed forces in west Raqqa: units from the Syrian Arab Army attempted to cross SDF front-lines in order to rescue their fallen pilot; however, they were turned away by the latter
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-intense-clashes-break-syrian-army-us-backed-forces-west-raqqa/

>Iran Fires at Militants in Syria in First Use of Mid-range Missiles in 30 Years
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/1.796422

>Iran, China conduct naval drill in Gulf
nation.com.pk/national/19-Jun-2017/iran-china-conduct-naval-drill-in-gulf

>Iran's supreme leader criticizes U.S. policies toward Tehran: "This inexperienced group has not recognized the people and leaders of Iran, when they get hit in the mouth, at that time they'll know what's going on."
reuters.com/article/us-iran-politics-khamenei-idUSKBN19911S

>Israel provides steady flow of cash, aid to Syrian rebels: Special military unit oversees assistance to anti-Assad forces in ‘special engagement’ meant to ensure friendly buffer zone
timesofisrael.com/israel-provides-steady-flow-of-cash-aid-to-syrian-rebels-report/

>NATO war game defends Baltic weak spot for first time
reuters.com/article/us-nato-russia-suwalki-gap-idUSKBN1990L2

We know Mueller is corrupt but that doesn't mean he's going to find evidence that isn't there.

Please stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you.

Is democracy now officially dead?
The deep state won.

They're usually LARPers apart from one fag in particular usually on about 3pm Eastern that spergs the fuck out at any mention of conservative atheism. He will derail entire threads if you don't ignore him.

Great post friendo.

At least we have an excuse of actually having a land border with a brown shithole country.
UK has the English Channel, which managed to deter Napoleon and Hitler from invading, but somehow they can't keep the Muslims out.

>sweating and nude shit smeared ranting lunatic going into seizures says for the 2,271th time in the past 5 months

>the faggot who never served is virtue signalling over those who don't serve
Let me guess, this is the end of Trump? Hildawg can still win?

We are already extreme.tm vetting and popo is doing great, travel ban would just be for teh lulz

awoovement!

They've been looking for 2 years to find something on President Trump, all they got was a pussy tape and a fake dossier !
They got nada !

No one deserves that. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

>Iran's supreme leader criticizes U.S. policies toward Tehran: "This inexperienced group has not recognized the people and leaders of Iran, when they get hit in the mouth, at that time they'll know what's going on."
>inexperienced
Mattis is inexperienced is he? These dumb mullahs are a problem.

Even Egyptian Paganism?

Please gas yourself.

Yet they'll still spend millions of dollars to find nothing.

No doubt the british government is a fucking pile of shit. I understand why the founders left thembehind. Shame because England is pretty amazing at everything else, Victoria's spirit needs to rise.

Crusaderkun, could you please no tripfag for no reason? Thank you.

heres how bernie can still win

I never thought I would see Europe become a caliphate police state in my lifetime

Sorry kid, but planes flying into buildings is just part and parcel of living in New York. We have to learn to live with it.

That's because the investigation isn't about impeachment or finding evidence it's about slowing the agenda and paralyzing any investigations into Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Obama, etc.

Millions of taxpayer dollars, mind you.

He will find SOMETHING.
He has 100 investigators on Trump.

1 fucking hundred.

Cops can always find something if motivated to charge people with.

So many obscure laws that most don't even think about.

The average American commits 47 crimes per month without knowing it.

Face reality.... Trump is going down.

For obstruction??? Perhaps... But something will be found.

>Christianity is sandnigger religion meme
Paganism is AIDS.

Yup, investigate a lie Klinton made up to excuse her pathetic loss !!

god i hope they chimp out and burn down neighborhoods and reveal themselves as the animals they are.

can't tell if shit b8 or just magical thinking

The House isn't going to impeach without smoking gun evidence of a real crime.

Guys, please call your congressional reps and tell them to move out of Syria. Tweet at your fellow centipedes. Anything
Please.
It's as if the US government would rather 30,000 Christians be killed in Syria and for thousands of young girls be sold into sex slavery rather than have the country stable with Assad.
Assad is fighting against the monsters perpetuating these horrible acts. This is actual pizza gate tier action happening in Syria everyday because of the ISIS--and yes, even in """""""rebel"""""" groups that we are helping. I need to show people Assad is the biggest threat to ISIS, I can do more and I'm going to try, but there is a constant attack on the Syrian Government to undermine the legitimacy and morality of it.

In prominent media, they commonly don't call the Saudi Arabian Government a "regime" even though they are vastly more repressive than the Syrian Government. It is a double standard. A coordinated attack.

I am being fed propaganda when I read the word regime, and so are the people around me. In reality the word regime when used by the US gov and news outlets is meaningless because it is a word that is only used out of convenience against governments that the US doesn't like.
Do anything to help. Tweet at the Trumps, the news agencies, let it be heard because I want to help, but I need you too.
t. /sg/

How many people were hit and was he white?

Checked for truth

its shit bait
no one can seriously be that delusional

Wew, checked.
Anyway this may be the case. They're delaying the inevitable by doing this which should piss off the democrat voters, but they won't look at the numbers.

ITS RUBIOOO

AWWWWWOOOOOOO is back on the menu boys!!!!

Digits

I'd have to say yes !
AWOO !!!!!

>The average /ptg/oy
Disgusting tbqh

Like 10 people, maybe some dead. And we knew he was white after about 10 seconds

Thirsty?

Not the brightest bulb, are we?

100 investigators WILL find evidence to charge him with crimes.

Be they minor, or not...

He is absolutely fucking screwed.

I was a supporter too, but it is best not to stay on a sinking ship, amigo.

Coulter's Toaster strikes again.

They will find something even if they have to make it up. The Dem plan is to use the report as grounds for impeachment should they win the house in 2018. This is all a coordinated attack. Hopefully enough people are wise to the Dem/commie scam.

>Putin's nose

show your flag leaf

Post without your meme flag, Thailand.

>should they win the house in 2018
I found a fatal flaw in their plan

muller cannot charge
only the house, if it is a bs charge the house is not gonna impeach over nothing as it is majority repub
also the senate is also majority repub so they probably wont remove him from office, again if it is a weak charge
clinton got off for lying under oath btw

keep rubbing that genies' lamp. get back to me in 8 years and we can have a discussion then.

All better

So I guess it's confirmed, /sg/ are the ones who are mass reporting awoo posters. Could those fags be anymore butthurt?

YAR AWOOOOMENT AVAST THESE FAGGETS

reddit...

spacing...

Makes sense, muslims don't like dogs.

>Assad starts bombing the Kurds for Daddy Turkroach
>US intervenes and reminds Assad that the real fight is against ISIS and the "rebels"
>/sg/ throws a huge autismfit and raids /ptg/ nonstop out of asspain

Why do we tolerate those roaches?

>sg are butthurt
can you blame them? they are losers and their hero is a loser, syria is a mess, asshead is a lightweight

And marxists kill traditions to break the spirit of the masses.

Does anybody have some good news music I could use, or would anybody be willing to make something in the next few days?

It's because you never got rid of the aristocracy, they just got more and more inbred and effete and merged with the (((bankers))). Then when they lost the Empire and got cucked by the United States, they turned to Globalism as a way to stay relevant and hold on to their wealth, status, and power.

I never said it would work. But they will use whatever the report says, twisting its meaning even if the report exonerates him if they have to. They cannot run on policy because their policies were rejected in a record 1,500 seat turn over.

Classic times.