/yeg/- Yellowstone Eruption General

Now that we know this damn planet will be covered in a cloud of ash In the near future, we have to discuss with other anons on how to survive this impending doom and how this will effect geopolitical rivalries when this happens. When this occurs, the impact will be tremendous, widespread looting, the toppling of governments and the dollar failing will leave people with little to nothing. They will most likely start killing neighbors over cans of soup and a clip of 9millimeters. The point I'm trying to get to is that the world will plunge into a state of anarchy that we have never seen before, we must converse right now in order to prepare for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v46plhmxXU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be American
>get yellowstone'd

Yellowstone-Chan will cleanse the planet.

too bad it couldn't have blown up wa state and jew york

If Yellowstone erupts, cuckifornia won't get the worst of it. SHIT!

I was pretty sure that particular volcano was gonna erupt long after all of this generation is dead so why are you worrying so much about it

Yellowstone is never going to fucking erupt you shitstain

Check'd
See you in September Senpai

This
Soon in geological terms could still mean 5,000 years from now

>zone gets bigger every time psyop fags post it

Just make it cover the entire Earth already god damn.

Oh but they will.
No more water...

What did Kek mean by this?

It looks like a smiling velociraptor

seriously. what kind of conditioning are they trying here, this aint glp.

Everyone will die from lack of sun anyway.

Who cares?

Outside the zone feels good man

probably some type of impending doom feeling
added psychological pressure.

Holy shit guys
Did anyone else feel that

Will I be able to grow plants? Should I start growing poppies to become a drug lord and have natural pain killers? I life in central FL. Or should I just hop on a boat and head south?

blow up blow up blow up blow up blow up

Of course you will have you never played morrowind?

Probably has something to do with this.

YELLOWSTONE WILL BLOW AND IT WILL LITERALLY BE NOTHING...

The ash will fall, and you will wipe it off your cars and roof. You will place a tarp over your lawn so once the dust settles you can remove it and have clean dirt to grow food. The ash can be used as fertilizer and your garden yield will explode.

The DOT will put on the snowplows and keep the roads clear. The water treatment plant will change out filters more often, the facilities guys will change out air filters more often. life will go on. The stocks of filter companies will explode.

A new hobby of going out into the ash field and recovering precious metals barfed up from the earth will explode.

Areas of the county that have not produced the bulk of our food will explode into a new era of agribusiness, dormant family farms will explode into new life.

Heavy equipment use and production will explode, literally jobs everywhere.

IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!!

BLOW YOUR LOAD AND EXPLODE MR. SUPER VOLCANO!!!!!!

Would need something seriously fucking huge to set off Yellowstone.
It aint gonna happen.

>trips of truth

Giant earth pimple spews pus over America

Indeed.

Worship her. Only the faithful shall survive her fiery embrace.

It's called a super volcano, it's coming this August before the eclipse and will turn the sun to sackcloth. Are you ready Desu?

What the fuck you sayin?

So what's the blue area? Does it mean I'm fucked? I live in the blue area. How fucked am I?

Bout time someone made Yellowstone-chan.

CAPTCHA: ONLY DIAMONDS

Can't at least take Cali out with you? Useless volcano.

Totally 1,000% fucked.

wisconsinfag here, i have guns and food, should i start a right wing death squad when this shit goes down where i am or go somewhere else and then do it?

Nothing's going to happen

That's just southern california faggot

> It's the semi-annual "OH GOD YELLOWSTONE IS ABOUT TO BLOW" threads that happen every time they get anything above a 4.0
> No discussion of Cascadia
> No discussion of Rainer activity
> No discussion of Long Valley bulge growth
> No discussion of Sheldon CSA non-fault quakestorms

Not saying it isn't worth keeping an eye on, since whenever it does go, it'll start like this. But a 4.0 quake is not very big. It's less noticable than a semi truck driving by your house. And Yellowstone has been getting quakes, even storms, since it was known to science.

More attention should be payed to land deformation (the lake draining at one end and flooding another, uplift, etc) and changes in geothermal activity.

Any Yellowstone eruption in the next 100,000 years will suck, so yea it will blow alright

Meme the caldera to blow.
Kek wills it.

> Yellowstone triggers a Verneshot
> This actually happens

There is no possible way you guys can meme a super volcano to errupt ... no way.

When it happens it's gonna take out a large chunk of white people in this country. Which means a race war will happen a lot sooner than expected. Nonwhites will have no sympathy and will seize the opportunity to take much more control.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE YELLOWSTONE-CHAN??

Motherfucker I'm in the blast radius

BUILT THE WALL
BUILT THE WALL

I dont want burgerniggers running to mexico desu honest pham.

Senor Cheeto pls built the wall.

Sauce?

"Brazil, Argentina and Australia sign contracts [...] to house displaced U.S. populace"
Why is my country an eager lapdog for the eternal yank?
When the time comes you mongrels all better go to Brazil where you belong.

Contributing to Hot Ass Zone.

Well, given that we offered South Africa 185 Billion dollars for just 5 years of relief, I assume Australia got a hell of a lot more given their superior services.

Don't forget, you also get the entire US military and service economy (all digital corporations, engineering firms, etc) to re-incorporate in Australia, which makes you the largest economy in the world overnight.

>They said we couldn't meme Trump to office
>Meme magic is real tho
>BLOW YOUR LOAD AND EXPLODE MR. SUPER VOLCANO!!!!!!

We have a fuckton of fertile lands and space to allocate all the people. I don't see a problem with this.

Just because you can't rationalize it doesn't mean it's not real.

Boom

All you idiots itt realize when and if it erupts we're all dead and it won't be a cleansing event it will be an extinction event. Literally will block out the sun for thousands of years. All life will die.

you keeping saying 'world'

America will die, China will step up, the world will continue, our kids will learn about what happened in history classes.

where is the evidence of ground rising and a increase of geysers output

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

good thing i moved to colorado when they legalized weed
fuck

You can make fun of us snow monkeys all you want, but ill be shooting you when you try and come up here for some ice cream and snow cones

> China
> History class

It's illegal to use the past to inform your decisions in the present in China

They'll claim they destroyed us through disciprine

I too remember how all life in the world died 400,000 years ago, 900,000 years ago, and 1.4 million years ago

> Number of extinctions linked to Yellowstone eruptions: 0

youtube.com/watch?v=v46plhmxXU4

They're not going to be dictating our curriculum's anymore than the US does now, they'll just step up as the new big dick in the world.

Guys, if yellowstone erupts will that trigger the San Andreas fault line?

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

Not gonna happen

So the plan is we hack time? I'm down

pretty much expect the end of the earth within a very short amount of time if Yellowstone goes

When we come over you better replace every single bar and centrelink with a burger place

It won't effect us down here in gods country, oh yeah no seppo reffo's, we're full.

I live is Australia. All i can say is get rekt USA

Already paid for in user too late

Have the fish left the lakes?

>near future

Proofs?

There is no evidence of this happening anytime soon. We could be as short as hundreds to maybe even thousands of years out.

Addressing your thread though there is nothing that can be done and it will lead to the near extinction of the human race. We live on agriculture and that is impossible in such a catastrophe.

It won't just be "anarchy". It will be a return to hunter gatherer societies and tribal groups. Us? We probably won't exist since we're pussies posting on social media. It'll be most of Africa and Aussies and their Abbo tribes that will repopulate the world.

I, for one, welcome our pure shitposting future descendants. They're just going to be really dumb.

Can we meme this to be the whiteman's fault?

>housing prices will skyrocket as refugees flow in
I bet the jews did this.

>super volcano erupts
>planet cools
>See!? climate change happened! you didn't listen!

I don't think this timeline has the technology

>Yellowstone Eruption
So long, America.

neat

Yes it will.

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE - CHAN!

I'm going camping in Yellowstone in late August, hmmm I'll keep you all posted I guess.

Whats his name?

Considering the middle of the nation around Yellowstone is mostly empty I dont know if the US would be weakened as much as you think.

No.

The SA fault line is different. It runs north and south. Whereas, the Yellowstone area sits on top of the catacomb brewing beneath also known as a subduction zone, which I believe is caused by the Pacific plate being driven under the North Atlantic plate. That same action will also cause a massive earthquake in the Seattle area one day.

Story time.

I work in a bar at a hotel in Dublin, I have been following these thrads the past few days because I love doomposting.

Anyway. A nice American couple were having a drink at the bar after dinner, we engaged in light conversation but the giy was distant and preoccupied with his phone. He took a brief call then excused himself to his room to return it, he seemed shook af. I was glib and said "holidays" thinking he is working real white man hours but she said its weird he is usually not under pressure, he is a geologist.

Good luck lads.

Trips means happening during the august eclipse

That's ridiculous, we could probably take a few hundred white people from a mid western state, if they were actual Christians.

Can i come over to based Ireland if we get too many negroes?

I'm sure this will happen any day now. I have been hearing about it since middle school, after all.
Any time now. Just like the rising sea levels flooding coastal cities. Or the massive earthquake in California. Or polar bears going extinct. Or ice cpas dissapearing. Or tropical storms growing in magnitude and frequency.
Yes, these catastrophes have a fantastic track record of happening once predicted. Any day now.

Vulkan

Most "geologists" are from environmental consulting firms and do paperwork for EPA approval permits, work for oil companies and help identify good areas for exploratory drilling and develop maps to guide well placement

A USGS/NPS geologist would not make enough to vacation in Dublin, especially not in the middle of fieldwork season

How will you tell?

Nigga im'a gonna repost my thing from an earlier thread

Can't you just bomb your way down to the magma to release the pressure, instead of having all of Yelowstone explode in your fucking face like a glock?