>American intellectuals

>American education

cont

it's so...beautiful

cont

Only thing wrong with that picture is the fucking gas prices. Jesus

>American freedom of consumerism

lol someone's in denial

Yeah OP it's really bad I've always thought that but are you saying Europe isn't like that? I've never left USA.

SEXY AF

MY PET EAGLE AND I APPROVE

Actually I take that back
GetGo > Sheetz >Wawa

He will say it isn't, but it is.

That's actually pretty comfy, OP is probably a communist

>American "activism"

>tfw moving to Washington State soon

>American "representative democracy"

Oh it's just another of their (((anglo))) tricks to take away our freedom

Why doesn't op just leave and go somewhere else? By the way? I love sage in my tea

What's the problem here?

Where is this shithole? Pittsburg is on the sign.

>trolling
>wanting to troll in the first place
>accidentally displaying your lack of creativity while trying to troll

However

>trolling got popular because of several instances of highly creative/intelligent people who happen to be nerd losers
>in 2017, you're only trolling thanks to the popularity of those original good trolls, otherwise it would have left the cultural ether fast

So

>essentially doing something deviant and useless only by riding the cotails of people who were significantly better and more interesting you

So You're not a loser cause you're trolling, you're a loser at a much more fucked up level. You're a loser cause you can't even troll while it's already the lowest of the low. I guess this is what Omega male is. A class so warped and pathological that it's below beta.

You're free to talk about ANYTHING on this platform and you chose to do this.

>American schooling

What a shithole. Thank God for making me a European.

Possibly California.

As someone who has lived in Europe his whole life, and moved here, keep the thread going

Is that Breezewood PA?

Stop your poor trolling

America is the worst country on Earth

So you admit you were born a faggot

Love it. Love big business and advertisements. Just screams freedom

Whats wrong with giving away free food to honor the dead?

Its just one of many small towns that pop up along the highways to make money off of people who need to stop for food, gas, or a motel

>hating on Breezewood, PA

I know OP is a troll, it this is quite literally the last stop before getting on the PA turnpike. I love this place.

Actually, USA forgot about 9/11. Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

Looks like literally every other town/city/suburb in America, wtf are you talking about?

Holy shit you lived near where I live now.

>tfw beautiful consumerism
I love capitalism

>American president

lol i couldnt imagine being so jealous over one country. it must be pretty emasculating.

though, i dont think they have real men outside the US desu.

That's Breezewood, PA.

Are there no truck stops in other countrues? Must suck to not have a booming interstate economy.

>American culture

There's a 50% chance you're either a nigger, or a spic and I refuse to engage in conversation with subhumans. Sorry.

Holy shit- I was right.

Ugh. Now I just feel gross because I was able to recognize a town by it's arrangement of fast food restaurants and gas stations...

>American justice...

youtu.be/YJRxkAOIv9E

>americans start an america hate thread
>literally the only good shit is posted by Americans

We get it, all you have to do to start a "[your country] hate thread" is post a picture of what is outside your window, that doesn't mean you don't have to put the effort in for another country's thread.

>looking at a rural highway exit
>american culture

Yeah man that artificial concrete slab corporate aesthetic is just incredible

>American adversarial presidential candidates

>third worlders will never be this comfy

>good shit
>posted by Americans

>anywhere in southern france

>didn't hurt anyone
>didn't even touch anyone
>28 years

Literally everyone involved in the prosecution and sentencing of that case needs to be lined up and shot.

comfy

>i dont think they have real men outside the US desu.
I don't think they have real men inside the US desu.

indeed

>American school assignments

Looks like a soulless dump. Just like all American towns and cities.

I went there last year and Colorado looks like Mexico now. Literally 3/4 the state must be spic at this point.

Also, thanks for proving OP's point with that ugly as road and those ugly ass signs.

been looking for this image, thanks.

fyi, trump and bill have been friends for decades.

boring

I went to school in Binghamton, and I saw a lot of places like that when I was driving to and from my parent's home on Long Island.

That looks like a nice town.

>soulless dump

Sounds like your conception.

Don't. I think a lot of us here find Breezewood pretty comfy. Pretty iconic shot right there since it's an important artery road wise.

>Literally just some mountains made shittier by the presence of chain link fences and billboards

It's the things you burgers try to defend yourselves with that pushes things into the realm of farce. You've clearly never been out of your own country, lmao.

But that looks great lol. I guess we all crave for that which we can't have

>American people

Breezewood PA about an hour or 2 from pittsburgh

This desu. At least our stores are always stacked; unlike Venezuela

>American education

youtu.be/zti_508FRrE

yep. crap. it will be too late when it collectively realizes.

>One highway town near two major highways intersecting in Pennsylvania

>Were you there?
That's a fair enough question, actually.
No, I was not but I have personal knowledge of nuclear sciences, and our theories in that area are supported by extensive experimentation with replicable results. Numerous samples of naturally-occuring radiological material have been examined by geologists and the proportion of the different decay products give us a good idea of roughly when the base isotope was deposited on the forming planet by stellar activity.

But, my views are also informed on faith. I have not performed these experiments myself, and trust that others are being honest because the math checks out. It could very well be that the theories are incorrect, but they're the best idea we have now and we can successfully apply the ideas they promote to useful ends.

Unlike the climate alarmism of today which relies on faith in predictive models that have never made an accurate prediction.

>xD! xD! xD! Upboated!
Kill yourself, Amerishart.

>Conquer most beautiful and dependable continent on earth
>Ruin it

yeah
jeffrey epstein, too

>amerilards will have this much open space and natural beauty

kek, sucks to be #2

I will be very happy when the USA gets destabilized so that you can experience the same thing, you useless Exceptionalist cunt.

>the onion

>moving to the most cultureless state in the country.

I mean if you go to East Washington it's comfy. The nature here in West Washington is nice but this place is as generic as it gets

>Third worlders will never be this comfy

>american technology.
[No image needed, you're looking at it]

>hides his flag because he knows that something as asinine as our geographical locations makes me worth more as person than him

I'm guessing either germany, sweden, or india.

>of a retail district

FUNNY as HELL. Too late to cry now BITCH.

>Jose Tores and Kayla Norton
Eat the taco, get the locko

Anyone that doesn't snap a crisp salute at the sight of that all-American monument should be deported tbch.

It's fucking ridiculous man, the area I went to high school, they've completely bull dozed ALL of the forest and they're just replacing them with parking lots for some disgusting corporate chain store and cookie cutter suburb complexes. This world is fucked up. They won't stop until every last inch of forest is turned into some parking lot for one of their McStores

>American elementary school

bu t nice

America is absolutely disgusting.You have no culture except consumerism, you have no cuisine, and you are all disgusting fat freaks who need to die.

You'll never know, nigger. And deep down, that just kills you, doesn't it?

;-)

oh leaf

we can always count on you to be a leaf