America

Thoughts?

I remember when we cycled iraq I was wearing abs holding hand me downs from desert storm. They were still in good condition, but it would've been better if we had gud gear

I would honestly be more intimidated by the roman soldiers because i am in a military family and i know how bad the marines have gotten in the most recent years.

Can't wait for the first mass-rape and beheading of female marines to happen because they were busy changing their pads instead of shooting sand niggers.

>welfare queen fodder for israel wears UN globalist traitor flag

no surprise

Hard times make hard men. It is like trying to do a repair job with an engineering student.

They want to measure everything and if anything goes wrong they have no idea what to do. If he doesn't have the right tool he will just give up, order it, and wait a week.

Contrast that with a poor kid who grew up making do. That job is getting done one way or another.

Romans were fascist,and that helicopter has been made by a capitalist state

they fucked up the Japs pretty good without any of that fancy autorifle technology the army got

the romans fought the japs when?

I'm an advocate for a global government so we stop wasting resources on aircraft carriers and start making spaceships. I never said that this global government had to be anti white :). Did you know that if NASA had the budget if the US military then we could see interstellar travel and permanent colonies in our lifetime? I was in a war and war is how our species dies.

War, war never changes

Space is a meme you retard

Perceptions are reality

>wants to explore space even though we can literally never get past our local group unless we find a way to bypass the laws of the universe

What's the fucking point?

>tfw we're so good at fighting our military fights with itself over who is better at fighting

Not an Army problem. Marines can bitch to the Navy about it.

My recruiting office has a legionnaire shield with a plaque on it about something I forget. There's also a bunch of mall ninja shit like knives hanging on the walls.

Anyone up for joining uncle sams canoe club?
AKA Coast guard.

triggered as fuck. fuck jody

...SOON

>when you meet a civilization that stoped producing science

>I'm an advocate for a global government

You mean getting accidental on purpose pregnant before any major deployment.

letting gays serve in the military really was an error...

Time to put down the bong, champ.

>You mean getting accidental on purpose pregnant before any major deployment.
I know a FtM tranny who thinks she is going to be a ranger. I knew her from work as a security guard, and she was fired after less than 3 weeks because she was "too tired to work the days after basic". Got into a conversation with someone who was an actual marine and i said "which would you rather have on the average day of deployment, a fresh pair of socks or an extra magazine" and OF COURSE the dumb bitch says "the magazine" and then proceeds to act like I'M the moron for not agreeing with her.

I hope she tries that bullshit and the hormones she is on prevents it so she fucking dies in combat.

Advocating for global thievery because you have wet dreams with star trek.

Show me an army that isn't gay as fuck and I'll show you really good liars.

All of the military only serve as lap dogs for the state, wasting their lifes to be prestigious welfare queens.

How is extra bullets not the answer?
If I was strolling though detroit and I had to choose between bringing a candy bar or a gun, Id take the gun.

Sure socks are comfy, but how does it help save your life or the mission?

Wear the same socks for more than a week and then make that decision.

Also remember that one of the people who is assigned to stay within feet of you is carrying a backpack almost literally filled with bullets.

You're naive if you think globalism will result in anything besides tyranny.

America is unironically the devil

>Marines
>Chinook
retard

>marines
>useful at all since iwo jima regardless of funding
>fuck up procurement for other branches with their stupid fucking demands

they're an active detriment to the armed forces and should be fucking gone

>Wear the same socks for more than a week
jesus christ fuck that

the few times I've done FTX I carried double socks and ziploc-wrapped toilet paper

Your flag is a joke