I heard those things can fly at like... when they dive they go like 200 miles an hour, dude...

>I heard those things can fly at like... when they dive they go like 200 miles an hour, dude, that's like- *face lit up by screen* *squints* - yeah, see I wasn't fuckin shitting you... can you like even, imagine going that fast? like if it hits you? that thing'll like take your fuckin head off
>and like as humans we're just not prepared for that type of shit... but like people *leans forward and adjusts mike* th- theres supposedly an explanation for that... and there's like people that say it's because we evolved near water... have you ever heard of the, uh, the aquatic ape theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPjTmnJ5nvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very politically incorrect thread!

love Rogan copypasta!!

>expecting a stoner to be intelligent

I only watch him for the bantz, which is more than i can say for this shitpost

>that's crazy!

>pull that up.. yaa, THERE. See what I mean?! that fuckin thing will put you in a rear naked choke in 2 seconds flat, I was watching a discovery channel piece on it.. hey wait, Brian do you want some more scotch? I need to light up this pipe first. Has anyone seen the new acid wash jeans I'm wearing?

Joe can be pretty dumb sometimes but because of his status he has access to a wealth of information. He's like a super educated idiot. I remember on one of his podcasts he said that boxers and mma guys are really into gambling and he made the connection that getting hit in the head and getting brain damage makes you want to gamble. When in reality the connection is that people with risk taking personalities are the only ones who are willing to take hits to the head for a living and risk takers also are attracted to gambling.

But as far as left leaning people from CA he's as reasonable as they come.

I know Joe Rogan. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Joe was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"
I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face over and over, constantly adjusting his mic.
I woke up in the hospital next to a vaporizer of weed labeled, "From Joe."
Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane joe will bring this year

youtube.com/watch?v=SPjTmnJ5nvg
The voice of America.

>DUDE!...Ive gotta get Greg Fitszimmions on.
>Hes REALLY SMART when it comes to politics.

*has grapefruit simmions on*

>Dude...Boarders are such an outdated Archaic caveman concept.
>These made up lines in the ground are bullshit

Blue pilled weed addict

Someone post the ape copypasta that has "pull that shit up Jamie" and "yeah, those things will fucking rip you apart" or something.

joe is fairly redpilled on most things, but he has never really shed a light on the violence associated with martial 'arts' and 'gym culture'..
in fact he tries to imply that it gyms are somehow a particularly safe and sane place to be,
and we should be living in a tribal like community where everyone should be assaulted occasionally anwyway to 'boost their confidence' or something.
also i respect him for never doing cocaine, but at the same time he glorifies drug addicts like joey diaz and gives them a platform to brainwash youths.

Brian, I've told you if you have beef just come to me directly instead of shitposting on Sup Forums. I know it's you.

It was funny when he was stunned that the word ghetto did not really mean, black people projects

>Fascinating!

roganposting is my favorite part of pol now

ggnojre

kek, joe really embarrassed himself that day.
i wanted to just whisper in his ear 'shut up'.

He seriously sounds like every person I have ever smoked weed with.

Lmao, bump. I love good roganposting

>violence associated with martial 'arts'
martial arts is violent by definition

it would be pretty weird if martial arts wasn't associated with violence

>super educated idiot

This. He is like a complete fucking retard in a small city working at an industrial factory who just randomly started reading a bunch of crazy shit at the age of 45

He's an annoying faggot, but you gotta love him. He is the only person in media doing what he does.

There was another of this from /fit/, anyone have it? This thing is a few years old I think.

Radical centrist

Lmao, underrated

Joe Rogan is a degenerate faggot.

And anyone who like him is probably also a degenerate faggot

it would be fine if the violence was contained between the ropes, but gyms are pretty much the number one place to be randomly assaulted. (way more often than night clubs even, believe it or not).
its basically a daily problem for the police in my suburb, rape is also a huge problem.

I bet if someone brought that up to Joe he'd lose his mind just like when Steven Crowder dared to suggest the possibility that weed isn't a perfect drug that cures everything without side effects

I love Joe guys. I know he has a lot of flaws but he doesn't try to hide them or anything.

Why does he bring in that retard Eddie Bravo so often?

eddie bravo has literal autism, joe just feels sorry for him.

tfw martial artists respect violence more than the average joe

>le reddit asterisks

>when Sebastian Junger believes Assad is bad and Trump is a "failed President" and is legit scared of people just not wanting to deal with each other and seceding and thinks poor people wouldn't be taken care of in a Conservative society even though Conservatives are more charitable

those have been around longer than reddit, kiddo

checked

I like Joe Rogan now.

> he glorifies drug addicts like joey diaz and gives them a platform to brainwash youths.

Get a load of this cocksucka

>Dude NASA is fucking lying. How can you believe that? We don't even know if there is really a moon. You know the UN flag is a map of the flat earth? I don't know, I just don't trust anything man.

Rogan is as redpilled as you can expect to get in California. That's how bad California is.

Eddie Bravo is fun to have on
its like having Sup Forums on

rogan and adam carolla are famous versions of the CA redpilled bro - most of us in CA are either somewhat like them or total cucks