What's her endgame? Is she seriously full 1488 now or is she trying to stay relevant?

What's her endgame? Is she seriously full 1488 now or is she trying to stay relevant?

Could be a good pic for a blowjob shop

>women having opinions
she just wants attention forget about it

She left Rebel, the platform that gave her an audience in an attempt to create her own fame - she saw an opportunity and dropped the safe place she had for the chance at something she believed was better. Typical "pretty girl" behaviour.

How many of these threads are created by Lauren herself? I'd say a good 10% at least.

She obviously knew what The Rebel was going to be doing. That place is going off the deep end.

She's 1488, although she is tainted and I know for a fact that she fucked a sand nigger.

>Old Canadian flag with union jack

Diamonds

>her
>talking about degeneneracy

It's called the Canadian Red Ensign you faggot

This. She got out before the ship sank. Besides, entrepreneurial fortitude snd self-reliance are virtues. Bootstrappy.

She's just an idiot. Bitches get stitches in the fifth Reich.

how do you know, user?

women only exist to pleasure men's penises and pump out babies. she is a woman, therefore her opinion is irrelevant.

>full 1488
>Uses antisemitic, nazi, right wing, hitler shills, as insults.

Goddamn Jews.

Does she fuck asian guys?

She lost her virginity to my friends roomate his name was amir. Before she was on youtube this kid was bragging he was about to smash this girl coming over for beer pong. He showed me a couple pics they exchanged and I used to jerk off to her facebook pics. He pissed me off cause he had a gf at the time too.

take your muslim bull fantasies elsewhere cuck

Disappointing LARP. The correct answer was, "Because I was that sandnigger."

HAHA she's making fun of Sup Forums and we don't even know it.

what the fuck does this even mean? she hates Sup Forums?

She's making fun of the twitter drama between Laura Loomer, Jack Posobiec, and Lucian whatever his name is vs Richard Spencer and WNs

Nah bru it means shes a retarded cunt thats all

He wasn't a sand nigger he was black but a little lighter toned. That's the funniest thing though these natsoc worshipping a self confessed coal burner she didn't get all about race until her buck left her

Underrated

pls don't u ruined marion already canadians post that pic all the time

>if I use a bunch of unrelated and contradictory buzzwords I might fool some Kekistan losers to give me more money
Hope you still smell like piss, Lauren. Stop posting threads here.

He may have been mixed black. He looked like a sand nigger his nose wasnt wide but he did have big lips.

clever girl

>HURR IM SO DONE WITH THESE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUNS

I hope this meme dies a slow painful death consisting of spiked objects stuck up it's own anus along with the white genocide SJWs and the fucking rich 1%ers controlling them

You can't be 1488 while using the term nazi as an unironic insult. She's a typical attention whore.

I condemn this #Christophobic comment. Christophobia is a serious problem affecting our society, and it needs to be stopped immediately. There is no room for Christophobic comments in any form, for any reason.

I think we all need to add #Christophobia to the lexicon. People need to understand that this sort of hateful bigotry will NOT be accepted.

Atleast 40% and I couldnt be more serious

She gpt piped by my nigger jamal

you niggers think she's full 14/88 but she just loves attention like any popular right wing bitch right now kys

Don't listen to these guys Lauren. You're amazing and I would marry you.

i dunno man, its probable for these "journalism" chicks. i mean, tomi lahren was a delta zeta at UNLV. those chicks are ultra-slut vixens