Indications that London is a false flag

Soros funded (((Buzzfeed))) is quick to pump out testimony from mudslimes on site who claim the driver was conveniently shouting that he wanted to kill all Muslims. This is all Taquiyya.

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/876617368725725184

The footage of the supposed driver doesn't show his face and sure as fuck doesn't prove he was white

twitter.com/HamzaJourno/status/876616047964639233

Then there was subsequently additional footage of someone else being arrested, which the Muslim videographer is trying to imply is another perp

twitter.com/frankiebarre/status/876620293036539906

The mosque where the incident occurred at is notorious for extremism. The evidence so far shows as much proof of it being Muslims fighting over turf as it does white people attacking. The fact patterns are very similar to the attack in Quebec

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NndGr
hindustantimes.com/world-news/khalistani-movement-in-canada-sees-sudden-resurgence/story-My6A7lTm2iinaMaQizrJLL.html
archive.fo/70PS3
archive.fo/xEaip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

side note: how do you pronounce Taquiyya. Is it like Tequila? but instead of an l its yy

it probably is, just like the lady who was shot right before brexit vote

although i'll be lolling when the bongs ban cars

Remember that in Quebec, the media also falsely claimed that the attackers were white supremacists immediately after it happened.

archive.is/NndGr

Just like in Canada, they will likely use this as an excuse to push anti-hate laws and attack any politicians who will stand up to them

Mossad doing its thing.

There are many different IC agencies who would benefit from this, although we obviously all know that Zionists want the Jews to leave Europe and go to Israel in the hopes that down the road they will finally have the manpower to establish Greater Israel

I knew there was something fishy about this, it stank of Jewish trickery

Bump, we can't let them get away with this lads

The narratives are being spun as we speak. Not sure what can be done about it though as the UK has apparently decided to lie down and let the Muslims kill them all

POLICE IN HOT PURSUIT OF ONE OF THE SUSPECTS

kek

The bongs will surely outlaw all expressions of Islamophobia. It's the only way to respond to such overt racial insensitivity goyim

#NotAllWhitePeople

fucking checked

Good thing a friend of mine got 2 SKS and a few cases of ammo.

He is with us in this thread

Guns are illegal in Mexico beanbro, how could you flagrantly violate the law like that

A friend of a friend is on that.

que figura

Blessed as fuck, taquiyya false flag confirmed

3 people in the van, only one "white" guy arrested.

Always

I was going to use the same example you used.

You got it 100% it right

Just like in Quebec

The Muslims have become so comfortable in the West, they're fighting for turf now while our cuck governments try to keep the public from realizing how fucked the situation is

>For two hours it's only one man, possibly drunk, who remained silent the entire time
>Suddenly it's three men and one of them had a knife and stabbed someone and two of them ran away and the first guy screamed Theresa Ackbar death to the Muslims race war now
>Mussies crying white terrorism
>Police release statement saying that no-one has actually been stabbed, and there has been no actual report of anyone other than the arrested man being on the scene. Arrested man will be assessed for mental health issues after the hospital checks him for injuries. Anti-terror police are involved in the investigation.
>The news follows this up with, "SO THEY ARE TREATING IT AS A TERRORIST INCIDENT!"

I don't think it is a false flag. I think a drunk guy couldn't see a bunch of dark people dressed in black who were in the middle of the road at night and mussie cunts are being mussie cunts playing the biggest victims they can play whilst the media are just nodding along because they want a riot to report on. If this was a planned incident it's sloppy as all unholy fuck.

The fucking towel head pajeets were demanding a "state" within Canada, Fuck your "bro tier" sikhs, they're nothing but entitled streetshitters.

This is also a potential explanation. Either way, the Muslims are lying and attempting to spin the situation to paint whites as terrorists.

Kek, do you have a source for that? Canada is so cucked that I believe it

They do that even when it's one of them blowing up little children.

Khalistan in Canada
hindustantimes.com/world-news/khalistani-movement-in-canada-sees-sudden-resurgence/story-My6A7lTm2iinaMaQizrJLL.html

We should give them their own country, they are incredibly based.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>Sup Forums wanting retaliation for attacks
>finally happens
>"HE'S A JEW!"
>"FALSE FLAG!"
The fuck is wrong with you guys.

You should get the fuck out of my continent you fucking streetshitting cancer. "air india flight 182" Fucking BASED.

kek, what a bunch of cucks

Case in point

>you guys

go home shill

>thinks I'm a shill for calling out the hypocrisy
Stop being retarded.

>You should accept lies if they suit your agenda
This is everything wrong with the modern left.

Were the Illuminati behind it?

How does it feel knowing that you're someone's little bitch for less than minimum wage?

>Still being retarded

The modern left, I agree.
But it's idiotic when Sup Forums wants something, finally gets it, and then backs away because it's not 100% perfect. At least in this case.

>1 dead, 7 in hospital, 2 treated for minor injuries on the scene, for what could be either a DUI or a false flag to hype up the upcoming protests
Why the fuck would we be throwing a parade for that?

It's London. I only go to that shithole for work or when I'm travelling. There are no English people there.
It really is a cesspool. Fuck London and any cunt who lives there.
It's polluted, overcrowded, smelly, full of wankers, it even has a paki mayor.
For fuck's sake. I have to go to that place this afternoon for a meeting. I'll want to deck every cunt as soon as I step off the plane.

Skynews shilling the muslims are the victims of terrorism/islamophobia narrative hard

Guys this is all part and parcel for a big city there's nothing to see here.

>no goyim, you're delusional for questioning
>#notallmuslims
>white terrorism is real

kill yourself

No need to be alarmed user this is all normal

lads, we can't let hate win after this attack

#StopAnglophobia

Alex Jones is going to claim this was a false flag "just like Sandy Hook" on his show. Not only to garner more views for his recent interview (because who don't want those shekels, right goy?) but as a controlled up to relate the information to a notorious "conspiracy theorist".
This is a common way to strengthen the story in the common unconscious, only backed with (((their))) version of the information.

Now this thread is on the fast track to the bottom of the catalog.
Screencap this!

fucking faggot, Sup Forums want a retalation in a grand scale
not this possible false flag and its fucking nothing shit like attack.
shareblue is a cancer i swear

Never thought about that, they definitely got a portion of the population to discount his future attempts to call out terror attacks.

Not that NBC viewers were ever likely to catch on anyways

Fact is most people I talk to who tell me they watch television news say they like to flip to the "other guys" once in a while to see what they're saying. Couple that with most networks being controlled by the same (((group of people))), and they often end up talking about the other networks for you. Other talking heads already mentioned the NBC interview.

You're always going to get a portion of the population that will go listen to controlled op on BBC or Fox and just take their word for it. We only want those who are interested enough to go listen to the source, they're the only ones worth trying to save.

>it was le false flag like everything else to ever happen so I feel smart

>doesn't clearly show his face
>using a shill flag

Get fucked

Bump, fucking sandshits

>all these shill posts calling this terrorism
>no one bumping the one thread asking questions
wew

You dont happen to drive a white van for work do you

How do you know soros funds buzzfeed?

Buzzfeed funded by Priorities USA action
>archive.fo/70PS3

Priorities USA Action is funded by George Soros
>archive.fo/xEaip

If it's spewing anti American and anti Trump shit, Soros has likely funneled money into it through a shell company