archive.is/jRCKO
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENGLAND YES!

capitalizing on the main thread, get uut off here schlomo

#NotAllWhitePeople

Stream here:

pscp.tv/w/1kvJpQRgjWgxE

>The driver of the van has been arrested. Two witnesses independently told CNN they saw three people exit the van.

So 2 people are thought to have escaped.

Also, why are people saying the dude is White? From the shitty footage he's got jewy hair.

PART AND PARCEL

Terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city," sweetie. Muslims need to stop being Caucasianphobic and just deal with it. Smh.
#notallwhites #whitesarepeaceful #istandwithwhites

Why the fuck are muzzies so angry? They did the EXACT same thing a week ago and they took it a step further and stabbed people. How can they have the nerve to get so vocally angry when they just did the exact same fucking thing?

This is why we need to support Muslim militias in our inner cities. These people have the inherent right to protect themselves against white supremacy.

Black guy here. I'm sorry to tell you this cumskin, but all normies and non-whites consider jews to be white, so this guy being jewish won't stop ppl from classifying this as a white terrorist attack.

>Sources reporting to Reuters that users from a site called The_Donald on Reddit.com have claimed responsibility for the attack.

>GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING
GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING

The news just dropped the "Right Wing Extremists" narrative....

>Right Wing Extremists
OH BOY HERE WE GO

They were promised by the government that whitey wouldn't fight back. Any potential resistance will throw away the plan of conquest.

Who has the link of him getting puntted by the muzzies?

>black guy here
We can tell.

this!!! #NotAllWhites!!!!

Damn I'm glad my ancestors were sent off to an island.

ATTACKER WAS JEWISH

Terror attacks are part of living in a big city though...

> white
do we have a name and a pic?

You realize the equivalent of cumskin is shitskin? At least cum performs a vital task related to humanity. [insert racial epithet regarding African Americans].

Anyhow, I'm still curious as to why the claim of 3 suspects is being ignored...

White is #TheColourOfPeace!

this is the photo

doesnt look very white to me

cant even believe this is real

Sup Forums strikes again

I hate this disgusting place

fuck it. shorten that to "#ColorOfPeace"!!!

Fuck mosques. More of this please.

Can Jones even call this a false flag after Kelly beat him up so bad tonight?

probably because every single time anything like this has ever happened ever people give conflicting reports because someone thought the attacker being chased by two civilians was three tackers or you have reporters combining reports about how someone saw an attacker outside the van, another saw an attacker outside the mosque and another saw an attacker running down the street and then it turns out these are all the same attacker simply running around trying to stab people at different times and then retards on Sup Forums think its the illuminati

Sam Hyde

HE

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!

is the closest cop to the cam a Sikh?

POLICE HAVE RELEASED PHOTO OF THE DRIVER

Yes

Taking a shit is also vital to life. The more ya know

>only one dead

why are white people so bad at this

The great leader Kim Jong Ill never took a shit in his life.

please be white
please be white
please be white
please be white

Can I get a quick rundown?

So its fine for muslims to bomb, run over people & knife people on bridges its not a terror attack but when someone else does it, its a terror attack.

Van run over several muslimes near a mosque in Londonistan
>4 dead so far

>cumskin

BASED Liquorice brother

If the information coming out tonight is true, it's hilarious. Whole thing plays like a sketch...

>8:30am in Bongastan London
>"Mr. Khan I have terrible news. It seems a radical Islamaphobe targeted and attacked some innocent Muslim civilians last night."
>"Dear Allah... this is tragic..."
>"The good news is only a few were injured and there are no reported fatalities at this time as emergency workers do their thing."
>"How... how could this have happened? Right here... right in our own back yard?"
>"Rest easy, the the media has done some photo ops with professionals on the scene. EMTs, Cabbies, all Islamaphobes naturally, to put citizens at ease."
>"What? What is that supposed to do?"
>"Like I said, put citizens at ease. These sort of "retaliation strikes" are just part and parcel of living in a globalized city. We have to keep a stiff upper lip and all that in these trying times."
>"It's a dangerous ideology! I-you... you're an Islamaphobe right?"
>"Wow wow wow... that was a RADICAL Islamaphobe. he wasn't a REAL Islamaphobe. I'm a moderate every day British born and raised Islamaphobe. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I condemn these attacks. It's an ideology of peace!"
>"But it says right in the chat forums you wish death and destruction on all Muslims! It's pure evil!"
>"You're just misinterpreting the posts. If you knew ANYTHING about the ideology you would see this it's a diverse, proud, and old belief that's culturally enriching and peaceful."
>"This is crazy... I can't believe it... We've got to do something abut these people."
>"Careful Mr. Mayor, that's starting to sound a lot like hate speech against a protected minority class and I'd hate to hate to report it to the police."

/white/pol

Off you go.

How the hell do I log in to periscope. Keeps telling me there is no account even though it's authorized on my twitter

CNN shouldn't be allowed onscene.

Trump should recognize CNN as a hate group or a terrorist organization or something.

The search for evidence is underway already.

because its part and parcel living in the big city you stupid son. stop asking stupid question or i will honor kill you

White guy here. This attacker doesn't speak for all of us. We are a race of peace.

Too bad he missed so many.

Part and parcel
#notallwhites

he is jewish.

So he hits a crowd near a mosque in a land filled with mosques? How do we know he wasn't just drunk and probability played out?

White guy here. I'm sorry to tell you this shitskin, but all normies and whites consider beaners to be niggers, so this guy being a beaner wont stop people from classifying this as a nigger attack

the only sandnigger who did it well was the nice truck faggot. the others were shit (Sweden, Britain Britain, US)

Pic of van.

>being this deep in the memes

Don't look back in anger.

Sorry AIDSkin, but jews are niggers, not white.

We know. The jews use it to their advantage and constantly switch between "Im white" and "Im not white".

Well we are the only race to outlaw slavery not only in our societies, but on a global level.
We are the only race that looses sleep over the well being of other races.

He can't keep getting away with it

>Al Qaeda operatives including "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the mosque. In 2002,The Guardian reported that weapons training had taken place inside the building.

>In 2014, HSBC bank closed Finsbury Park Mosque's bank account. This was due to reported links to terrorism before 2005, based on information provided by the Thomson Reuters news agency.

>According to classified American documents, released by Wikileaks, Finsbury Park mosque previously served "as a haven" for Islamic extremists who subsequently fought against allied forces in Afghanistan.

>In 2003, over one hundred armed police raided the building as part of the investigation into the alleged Wood Green ricin plot. Abu Hamza al-Masri was eventually jailed for seven years in 2006 after being convicted of inciting murder and race hate.

archive.is/jRCKO

Funny how they never shut down the Mosque. They just jailed the cleric, and all the people that he had previously radicalized continued attending the Mosque.

Best van

It's not new

It happened a couple hours ago you retard

GUYS THERAMORE JUST GOT NUKED

filthy alliance

Muslims are one person

Holy Shit!

Nicolas Cage!

it wasn't a real christian
he was pushed to do it because of christophobia

the absolute mad man

>sending aid to our debtors

Go back to your dirt pile hellscream scum! Dustwallow Marsh is human territory!

am I wrong for feeling a little good about this?

that mosque was previously busted for extremism. why the fuck is it still open?

it was a good deed. search your feelings leaf, you know it to be true.

I thought this too, WTF is wrong with Washington

Because bongistan.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Because it's always whitey.

right wingers do not drive trucks in people

right wingers organize in a different way if many and when alone they usually just kill everyone within a place (breivik, dylann roof)

attack has all footprints of muslims, probably an inner islamic confilics (shia vs sunni)

What about those blacks who look like a hole in space and time? They're too dark to even be called shitskin.

At this point, unironically yes.

Zuckerberg!

A hero is born. Stand up lads. Bongs used to be like this. Fight for your land.

I've heard that white taxi drivers have been offering free taxi rides and opening their homes offering rooms to muslims #notallwhitepeople

Saw this tweet and almost cried laughing get this shit trending

kek

this

I love the new flags, I can actually laugh at shitposts instead of getting angry.

Well, you know, if they flaunt being a Muslim and still openly practice in mosques, they're kind of asking for it.

Like the Roman, I seem to see the river Tiber foaming with much blood

The problem isn't Muslim or white people.
The real problem is MEN.
MEN ARE CANCER. We must get rid of them

Back to kitchen wench, now.

this. almost every single attack is committed by men.

Terrorism is part and parcel of big city life

:^)

Deus Vult

88 replies, NICE

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I read an initial report and it sounded like an old man collapsed in the road, mob formed around him and along came the van and struck people in the road. Simple car accident. Nothing more.

Real though he is right. This is why Jews keep winning, they can switch back and forth between being privileged whites to oppress Jews.