WHITE

CHRISTIAN

TERRORISM

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NuxWn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yaaaas fuck white people

#NotAllChristians

Christianity is the religion of peace, that man wasn't a REAL Christian.

>gay flag
>defends Islam

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
YOU WHITE DEVILS WILL PAY
YOU SHED THE BLOOD OF OUR INNOCENTS, WE SHALL ENSURE THE WRATH OF INSHUALLAH IS BESTOWED UPON YOU
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE BUT I WILL BLOW ALL INFIDELS UP
ALLAHU AKBAR

Hi I'm Sunni Muslim (not very religious, trending towards agnosticism) and there's nothing fundamentally anti-gay about Islam (especially among Sunnis). Even my more religious family members are tolerant to all kinds of people regardless of sexual orientation or other backgrounds. Please don't represent only a caricature of the religion, especially given today's events.

>thinks the media makes excuses for white attackers and doesn't bend over backwards for Muslims

Not even A christian

Well you're an apostate and will be killed by other Muslims.

Hi I'm Talmudic Jew (not very religious, trending towards agnosticism) and there's nothing fundamentally anti-goy about Judaism (especially among Israelis). Even my more religious family members are tolerant to all kinds of people regardless of sexual orientation or other backgrounds. Please don't represent only a caricature of the religion, especially given today's events.

wow ur very tolerant pls fuck my asshole with your big muslim cock

HOLY
RETRIBUTION!

If you attack, expect retaliation.

If you don't stone gays in the street and slay infidels wherever you find them, you are not a real Muslim. You must be a reformer or something and our holy Quran says that reformers bastardize the word of Allah. You are a deceiver. I hope to behead you after the West falls, inshallah.

Deus Vult motherfucker

Maybe this one attack from a white guy wouldn't have happened if the dozen recent attacks from Muslims hadn't happened.

I guess it's all just part and parcel of living in a city.

AT LAST
DEUS VULT

>these people are so deluded they even think the media is pro-white

>I guess it's all just part and parcel of living in a city.
Unless you're in Poland of course.

lol! go back to your country and say that

This is going to backfire on the lefties so hard. The cognitive dissonance will drive them even more insane, as it redpills a new army of the right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please tell me how many supposedly "real Muslims" do this out of the 1.6 billion total ones in the world, okay? I bet you any amount of money that number is minuscule relative to the whole population. You know the country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, right?

You two do realize the irony of invoking the Crusades when discussing ISLAM as a violent religion right? Please educate yourself and then you'll realize your religion is not so innocent either.

The great thing about this if even of the rumored 4 deaths is accurate, the toll is no where near what mudslims have accomplished so far THIS MONTH

Also this "attack" slide that fucking Glenfall housing project mishap out of the news *sNoRe*

I'm Syrian, many Sunnis in my home country would agree with what I said. Some are also not very religious like myself.

>the media will bury this anti white story

what world do these fucks live in?

The White race dropping red pills & taking back revenge.

Is the van ok?

Thank you westernized secular muslim who tries to speak on behalf of the vast majority of Islamic activists in the world.

Its Englad ao they are probably atheists

Crusade time!

Say it with me OP:
Backlash from Islamic attacks.

People are fed up.

Deus Vult

this is a war. I fully endorse violence against Muslims at this point. The man did nothing wrong

#NotAllWhitePeople

imgur.com/a/NuxWn

Cornered men are fighting back

Crusades was Pope Urban X sending people to fight when Christians in the ME were being slaughtered, nice try Achmed. It was only 8 battles and it was only to reclaim territory.

>Crusades
>Not a legitimate response to the barbaric treatment Christians received at the hand of your backasswards religion

The worst thing about "moderate" Islamic practitioners is how fucking dishonest they are about the ungodly sins their religion have perpetrated

Sure you do breh sure you do

Europe is a melting pot and white nationalism must be destroyed

No, Say it with me -

SICK

OF

YOUR

SHIT

>Create monsters.
>Cry when they bite.

Media just release pic of attacker

Crazy how these nazi fucks think the media is on liberals side when the media shills for them constantly.

Guys PLS troll Muslim apologist scum ayesha siddiqi on Twitter

more like, ABOUT FUCKING TIME

>media erases this

What world does this faggot live in?

"(((((((white))))))))"

Hi I'm Sunni Muslim (very religious, trending towards jihadi) and there's something fundamentally anti-gay about Islam (especially among Sunnis). Even my more religious family members are intolerant to all kinds of apostates regardless of sexual orientation or other backgrounds. Please don't represent only a caricature of the religion, especially given today's events.

dune coons have permanent BO and the only cure is bullets

Yes
This man needs to be put down immediately
If you see him shoot on sight highly dangerous

Real Muslims throw gays off buildings, fake Muslims cheer at the real ones, from the ground below. Real Muslims blow themselves up while fake ones hide terrorists in their homes.
As for the crusades, do your homework and look up the centuries of Muslim attacks on European soil and realize that the crusades were 100% justified

Perhaps both of you have forgotten that the Muslim conquests (which won over the land the Crusaders sought) ended over 250 years BEFORE the First Crusade. And not only were these wars unprovoked, but they were much more violent and savage in nature.

Full house check them digits he's fucked!!!

So we're finally fighting back. Good.

day of the rope user, get ready

Do these retards not understand it's because there's no grander organization claiming responsibility for the attack?

Muslims literally pledge allegiance to ISIS before murdering people which is why Muslims get shit on so often.

I meant to respond to you in this comment:

it's not terrorism when you do it in your own countries

>Redditfag detected
A Crusade is used to drive Muslims out. You know the differences all too well, you're being purposefully daft.
You should look into the polls, crime stats, and public floggings of Indonesia you stupid cuck.

Christianity is a religion of PEACE!
Not all Christians!
BEHEAD those who say Christians are violent!
The more you speak poorly of Christians, the more they will commit acts of terror, because as we know, terrorism has no religion.

not a real christian

also - drunk driving incident

LIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE STREETS OF LONDON. HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

>Sup Forums - THE MEDIA IS PROPAGATING WHITE GENOCIDE

>SJWs - THE MEDIA ALWAYS TAKES THE SIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE

Which one is it?

Say it with me OP
WE
NEED
MORE
OF
IT

>media covers up large sex ring done by "asians"
>perfectly fine and no outrage

>implying terrorists are mentally stable
These people care more about race than nazi larpers

>admits Muslims invaded Christian lands
>unprovoked

it was self-defense

any muslim is a potential terrorist. only solution is to kill them all

>flag

It was a car attack, the man was a victim too.

This was white nationalist attack. Europe isnt a white homeland and these maniacs have to be eradicated.
We have to protect helpless refugees from another Hitler.
As a white man I stand with my fellow europeans of arab descent.

So the violent minority is real and the peaceful vast majority is fake? Sounds very convenient for your argument I suppose, but the logic says otherwise.

You're thinking of Christian terrorists like the KKK and Southern racists!

To drive Muslims out of territory won over centuries ago (Muslim conquests ended in 750, first Crusade was around 1100) after many generations had already settled there and relations were peaceful? You need to get educated. Haha.

>gay
>supports muslims
???
I don't get it. He should visit Chechnya, perhaps, that will redpill him a little.

If Native American violence against peaceful Americans starts occurring today, would it be justified as being provoked by actions of whites 250+ years ago?

Why you look confused motherfucker? This is war.

I condemn this #Christophobic comment. Christophobia is a serious problem affecting our society, and it needs to be stopped immediately. There is no room for Christophobic comments in any form, for any reason.

I think we all need to add #Christophobia to the lexicon. People need to understand that this sort of hateful bigotry will NOT be accepted.

>"kill me, kill me, I want to kill all muslims!"
What a fucking cuck.
This was an attempt to demoralize people that might have the balls to stand up.

No they didn't. The muslims were in control and making the catholics give up their women for islamic harems. Catholics got tired of getting cucked so they lashed out.

short and straight to the point
i like that

>GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING
GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING

#NotAllWhitePeople

It's s hate crime not terrorism

I am good with this. Should be more of it.

False.

>Sources reporting to Reuters that users from a site called The_Donald on Reddit.com have claimed responsibility for the attack.

Agreed. We should protect the kebabs by removing them.

>(((WHITE PEOPLE)))

Again redditfag, you admit Muslims invaded Christian lands. They got owned. Now cry for them, cry your cuck tears.
>Peaceful relations
>Doesn't understand taxes and persecution of religious minorities under Islam.
>Is a cuck
KYS

>politicizing

You need to understand, these chickens have had such a safe and secure life for so long they're now convinced that the fox doesn't exist.
Reality is going to hurt for them if things continue this way.

Isn't that the guy who got excommunicated from feminism for being some kind of rapist or pedophile?

>there is no way it was a lone wolf

Unlike every other non-white, non-straight non-males, there is not much groupings for white, straight males, to be frank.

Catholics were the ultimate cucks under islamic rule. They gave away all their blonde haired daughters over to islamic harems.

Yes, but the circumstances surrounding their war are entirely different. Islam introduces nothing beneficial, it's like discovering a roach infestation.

How much longer till a full blown R A C E W A R?

They will pay the price for their cuckery.
What you have to understand is this is a cuck crusade as well. We will finally rid the world of cucks.

Jewish actually

It's a sad fact that back then the Crusaders lacked the power to erase Islam but had more than enough zeal. Today we have more than enough power but lack the will to do so.

every muslim i ever met wouldn't cease talking about how much they hated fags and kikes
thats why i had so many muslim friends in hs

...people still calling us southerners racist while the north doesn't get questioned of its racism.

We get along just fine with the blacks, Mexicans, and rednecks down here...