youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtube.com/watch?v=MUep-4v_M9k
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZVyJZGowc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Europe

big white cock

A new belief, Traditional Catholicism

We don't even know the cure to cancer yet.

Reduce media exposure and be away from college, after one or two month she will turn normal.

why the fuck is it censored

A gun.

Autism, what else?

Christ

men who are worth following

Exclusion from society, and if they keep demanding infringements on constitutional rights, physical removal from the premises.

These pictures are a reminder that Sup Forums should support Islam and spread the word of Allah (blessed be His name) and Mohammed His prophet.

Rural living. This only happens in overpopulated urban areas. It triggers massive social behavior changes in genders. Look up the John c calhoun experiments.

>What's the cure for feminism?

total destruction of the (((EU)))

Seeing the end result.

>YFW you meet self-proclaimed feminists who are also gun control advocates

uncensored version?

Its for research

Islam is the true red pill

John B Calhoun*

the good old pill

The Red Pill (2016)
imdb.com/title/tt3686998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

should be mandatory in all the high schools

Masculinity.

A good dominant man, who provide her with sexual satisfaction, status/power and stable income.

gas

Zyklon B

islam

Bullets

Perpetual sexual degradation.

Higher religious driven morality

Tbqh even if we "lost" to islam, we would kinda win.
Sandnigs would beat the shit and kilm feminists and SJW have they got into power.
It's ironic that they defend sandnigs so hard, yet they're gonna get hit the hardest by it if islam wins.

I actually find some solace in this...no matter in we win or lose, feminists, SJW's and leftists are fucked.
Because We and muzzies support the return to more traditional morals (although muzzies are a bot more extreme)
I only don't support more muslims because the demographic change.
From leftists, SJW's, fags & trannies and feminist's point of view, they're utterly fucked, no matter who wins.

I big ol' dick

correction: my big ol' dick

Liberal application of the truncheon.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

death camps

Bullets.

A Good dicking

Lol

I wonder what she thinks she's accomplishing? It is nice seeing a pretty white European girl (albeit a retarded one) in the middle of a pretty European cathedral.

Tradional Catholicism. However in their warped minds they'll more likely convert to Islam because 'Muslims are oppressed' or something. But then I doubt most conversions to either religion would be genuine, hell maybe they'll end up cucking Islam by bringing all that SJW baggage and in a century we'll Deus Vult the whole lot of them

context?

Came here to say dick.

this
Uppity cunts will close up once Islam is the law.

inshallah

War.

Boyfriends need to start leading the relationship and disciplining their girlfriends when required. Women are naturally submissive and require order and control. Feminism is the result of girls who either grew up without a father figure to keep them docile and in line or who have cucks for boyfriends that treat them like men.

Women are not men, they need to be treated differently. Your girlfriend isn't your male friend, don't treat her like one either.

No, Sup Forums is a christian, natsoc board.

there is none

White
Sharia

I just wanted to post this picture.
And for cure for feminism... it will cure itself... I don't like other people correct my way of life using collective methods, so I don't go around and solve other people's mental disorder.

and if it gets to hard to live in North America... a plan ticket to Thailand is less than 1000 $

bitches over there will appreciate me (and if they don't there are 180 other countries)

The strap and the cane.

Yup. Take away womens power. They are nothing without men wanting to fuck them. Ignore them. Give them no power over you. Become gay if you have to Make it a men's world

bbc

white "men" obviously cant control their women

Reminder grahm would hate you.

repealing the female right to vote

have you roaches taken a look at what the sheboons in academia have been up to lately

Robo waifus and artificial wombs.

The illness is the cure. They don't breed. They won't make it to the next generation. Feminism is being bred out of the gene pool.
Just wait.

Home school your kids, though. They'll infest the education system more than they already do over the next few decades.

DickButt Saves

Yep. Most schools are shit anyway, they'll learn more at home.

End of Scoiety/Return to Nature
Won't be so tough when women are back to their natural state of baby makers

>I am a strong woman
>meets man
>he rapes her
>reality smacks her in the face

A really good dicking

Marrying them to older men when theyre young.

FASCIST DICK

hey I just watched the putin documentary. Is it all propaganda? Is putin evil? Does he kill his own citizens for no reason? Has he simply concocted a convincing false narrative? He seems based but I'm also willing to believe it might all be fake

Leaf

Fuck off papist the US was better prior to post-modernism and it was built on the back of the protestant work ethic by Anglo-Saxon and Germanic hands.

Cock. No matter what they say or do all women. ALL women. Love it up them

pUNISHMENT

sharia law

World Domination by our super race

Exterminate non-Europeans and you will see how useless their anti-natalist movements will be

Abortion.

A good rogering

This is actually a concept which is going to be legally challenged in the US soon. For instance, men can walk around most places outside without a shirt on and nobody is going to be arrested. However, a woman, walking around with no top on and her breasts exposed, is likely to face criminal charges. IF we are all the same, and men can be women and women can be men, then nipples are nipples are they are either permitted or prohibited.

get ready for it user, the time of the permitted bare female breast is upon us

I can't help but think of this animation every time I see someone use "roger" as a verb.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUep-4v_M9k

Dude it's already legal basically everywhere to have your tits out. This fight happened years ago. Roasties just stopped caring when people were like go ahead who gives a shit

Islam

A good dicking.

>get ready for it user, the time of the permitted bare female breast is upon us
I'd rather the degenerate shirtless men be made to put shirts on.

> Cure for feminism

Islam. Completely Islam. These two ideologies are profoundly and directly opposed to one another. Right now western women are stuck on the "oppressed minority" meme. Once the mudslimes start to exert themselves, they will tear each other apart.

Pregnancy, marriage, getting a job, mortgage, responsibility, paying taxes, making tough decisions, basically becoming an adult cures 99% of feminizm. Any that still are after that are grown children.

The only solution desu

Feminism must die or they will kill the West with Islam

Yuri called it in the 80's. The "tolerant" left will be the first ones to get the gas...

Fascism, and Christ

Islam* :^)

Feminists are crazy because they've never been with a real man.

That statement isn't slanderous towards feminists, that statement is slanderous towards men.
What's your fucking problem?
Dick her, acknowledge her, and empower her.
Women's empowerment doesn't come from themselves, or other women, or society, or the government, it comes from men, we are their masters, we are their superiors.

Don't hate the crazy feminists because they're stupid, work them like an amish farm (hard, sweaty, and with rough dedicated hands) and then show them that your way is better than hers, because that's what she wants from you.

fpbp

Clicked into thread hoping to see this image at the top.

Anonymous delivers.

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Can't read a fucking thing.

Lve

>Confederate
>Can't Read
please don't do this to dixie, you bring shame to our glorious southlands.

I'm not kidding cumface.

War.
There are no stronk indehpendunt feminist in a war.

Based

Fuck off swede-cuck.

a dick

Fire. Just liek the medieval times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZVyJZGowc

Eternal hell fire

logic