Welp, I guess she isn't /ourgirl/ after all

Welp, I guess she isn't /ourgirl/ after all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/876641563488776192
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern goyim/
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking leaf is incapable of posting a link to the tweet. Can you imagine? Can you imagine being so stupid you can't source your own bullshit? Leafs are worse than niggers.

just go on twitter faggot

>hurrr i guess a jew isnt out girl after all guise
fuck outta here dumb bastard

>inb4 finnshil says shes not a jew

fuck off. its over. youre done.

leafs ARE niggers

check the times. this cunt got triggered because her fans are realizing she's a subversive kike shill. her suicide when?

But come on you guys. Tits.

Keep up the good work, lads

She doesn't care about whites, you don't have to be racist to care about white people and not want your home to turn into a 3rd world country.

>Sup Forums was this slow to realize that she was a shill.

LMAO

She was the one egging people on, no? She should have known the backlash that she would invoke upon herself.

agreed. that dyed blonde jewish bimbo only cares about her own checking account. degenerate cunts will hang

>what is a joke

>>"degenerate race mixing"

what did she mean by this?

yeah man. kikes get their come uppins

Good to know she isn't a retard.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/876641563488776192
she been hacked?

so funny haha xD

No

Looks more like a summary of the Democrat campaign and what the left does these days to me.

>Actually caring what a woman has to say about politics.
>Became popular on looks alone. >Asked to shine light on actual issues.
>Goes full slutismo
>Realizes she will be purged soon
>Can't cope realizing she was tricked to be a talking head
>Neckbeards just want nudes now
>Going full Katy Perry
>Will stream therapy session within 1yr

And nothing of value was lost. This dumb bitch is, was, and shall be remembered as a dumb bitch. Can't handle the deep trip. The rabbit hole is not for females. They are emotionally unstable and w/o a strong and morally righteous man to lead them will descend into delusional psychological breakdowns. Fuck her and others like her, Shapiro, Spencer, Cuckvich, they're useless and contribute nothing.

Lauren you will never be aryan.
You will never be accepted by anyone more than beta orbiter. You know this. I know this. KYS.

Pretty sure she's making a joke you morons...

"So done w/ these anti-semitic nazi sexist cis right wing Hitler shills"

mixed with

"So done w/ these gay communist degenerate race-mixing sjw Trotskyite jewish snowflake shills"

Just a stupid joke, she's done with all shills.

haha nicely put

>ANY e-celeb, camwhore, political pundit, etc etc etc.
>Being BASED (In the Classical Sup Forums sense).
Pick one.

Anyone reading this thinking "well wat about jontron and pewdiefag?!?!"
No. Them too. ALL OF THEM.
THEY DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. THEY SAY THINGS TO GROW THEIR FANBASE, THAT IS IT.

Idiots.

heh.heh..just a joke goys..

hahahaha

guys its been 20 posts where is the finn?????

>Dumb e-celeb, tweet-celeb horse shit
>Caring what a woman has to say about politics
>Trusting Jews

Wow, you mean a dumb bitch who's only in it for the money and has fucked countless men of all races DOESN'T actually care about white men?

R A R E
A
R
E

She can go fuck right off then, who gives a shit

>vampor wave
come on man step the fuck up

She never was
Anyone who fell for her tricks is just a retard. So, just the 85% of Sup Forums

she isn't wrong. The purity sprial of the right is out of control

This chick laid down with dogs and now she has fleas.

She tried to friend zone the Army of Unfuckable Hate Nerds.

She should've just dated a nigger. Dating a nigger would have got her just as fucked, but she would've liked it more and had an orgasm at least. kek.

Live by Twitter die by Twitter.
But seriously she's epitomizes the Jew and yet people at the rallies swoon over her.

finnshill is lauren's fiance.
he's prbly trying to find that kikess some fresh baby blood to replace what she lost during her period. god i hope that cunt kills herself. not even a fucking joke. if she's reading this and actually commits suicide, ill take full responsibility. fuck you, lauren. KYS.

I deeply regret taking the moment to decipher his shirt

>muh purity spirals tho!
trs was exposed as gay pedophiles.
kill yourself too, fgt.

She's annoyed by the right-wing infighting.

'
She is not Jewish though. When are you shills going to put your resources into some project that will actually bore fruit? Also you can put your nametag on now, Moarpheus.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

The amount of contradictions in that (alleged) tweet is staggering.

More like she's a dumb fuck Trump Cuck who thinks things like "Nazi Communists" are actually a thing.

shits funny...

>leave muh fiance aloooone!

kek

There's nothing wrong with nazis

She need to fucking fix her speech impediment

Why didn't you post these tweets instead? Are you just stupid or intentionally trying to spin a false narrative?

You faggots really can't see that's a joke

>just a joke goys!

i think its real funny :)

>following / listening to a woman
Did any of you idiotic fucks actually listen to the bitch?

I condemn this #Christophobic comment. Christophobia is a serious problem affecting our society, and it needs to be stopped immediately. There is no room for Christophobic comments in any form, for any reason.

I think we all need to add #Christophobia to the lexicon. People need to understand that this sort of hateful bigotry will NOT be accepted.

I'm just impressed she just could put nigger dick down long enough to tweet.

There's only one e-celebrity that are /ourguys/ and that's Murdoch Murdoch.

Prove me wrong.

The with "jioHHg4C" ID is this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/

He knows it's a joke but he doesn't care, he is paid to shill against Lauren on here

The sad truth is that the right will continue to infight until we get off our arse and actually start doing something other than talk on the internet.
And even then there'll be infighting between those who want to lynch the kikes and those who out the priority with the dunecoons.

HOly shit it's not even Neckbeard it's a fucking beardneck!

>implying kikes aren't dune coons

Obviously bait. Fuck off back to cuckbec you cheese eating surrender monkey.
/sage

> falling for vaginal jew again
Women can not be redpilled. They may pretend to be ones in certain circumstances (expecting to get more attention from right-wing crowd than from left-wing crowd due to lesser competition), but they will inevitably revert back to multi-culti if there's no pressure to not to.

>2% Romanian

Not even once.

>Be Lauren Simonsen
>Realize no one cares about your shallow opinions
>Can't even write a 100 page book
>Everyone just beta orbiters
>Fanbase reject you once they become educated
>Realize you're too much of a Jew to be accepted by Aryans
>But youre also not technically a Jew according to other Jews because dad was kike but mom wasnt
>Dont belong anywhere
>Fiance is a limp wristed betamale
>Have no future prospects beyond tight jean shorts
>But youre a Jew and ugly
>Go to internet for comfort
>but realize the internet wants hates you more than you hate yourself

how long before she an heros?

fucking shill

hahahahahahaa

Southern cuntboys are the biggest group of pitiful cucks on the web these days. It's downright delusion.

"so done"

god what an absolute fucking retard adolescent female
someone please remind me why she's relevant in any way other than her 4/10 face and 6/10 body?

>anti-semitic gay nazi communist degenerate race-mixing sexist cis right wing sjw Trotskyite jewish snowflake Hitler shills
Top kek

I don't do twitter nor do I care about these public figures but she used so many buzzwords that I was 70% convince it was a joke but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a meltdown.

>he actually believes people are buying his lies about her being Jewish
>he actually thinks his shilling has any effect

Kill yourself dude

>shes not jewish!
>but shes everything else you said..

HAHAHAHAHA

>Finn is actually Lauren using a VPN
>Rares are usually VPNs
What did Lauren mean by this?

>lampshade southern
The only dumb fucks who payed attention to this kike were retarded T_D sheep who would follow anything with a set of tits and a MAGA hat.

>implying the dumb cunt is important enough to shill for...either for or against....
Have fun following women, or are you one?

there are non-jewish families with simonsen as last name. So its not a proof

>Ywn smoke a bowl with LS

Feels bad man.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern goyim/

Why did you drop the name, Moarpheus? You might as well use it if you're going to use the same images.
Oh wow, one of Moarpheus' shill buddies has arrived.

not in denmark there arent.
the first simonsen in denmarks were Jews.
in fact, you deceptive rat kike, the HEAD RABBI of Denmark was a Simonsen.

Not only is Lauren SIMONSEN a kike, she's royal kikery.

im just yo freindly neighborhood proxyman here to fuck with anon5 and piss off /ref/ proxy people

Reminder:

Men should not watch Lauren's videos.

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

2 Timothy, 2:12

If you are male, Lauren should not teach you about politics, culture, or identity. For every Lauren, there are at least 10 men who are smarter and more articulate, talking about the same topics.

It is inappropriate for men to lust after Lauren. Unless you are making progress on making her your wife, you are wasting your precious time.

Now, if you like, you can be _familiar_ with Lauren's videos, so that you can refer other women to them, if you think Lauren might have a video that would be helpful to a particular woman. Women, being group animals by nature, need to see other attractive women sharing an opinion before they will also be comfortable having that opinion.

The only valid purpose of Lauren is to shift other women towards pro-white-identity and red-pilled topics in general.

Of course, there are better choices than Lauren for this. Lana, from Red Ice TV, is actually married, and is prettier, and more direct. AWifeWithAPurpose is also married, and very upfront about being a mom of a large family, and also directs her videos at other women.

If you are a man, you should stop watching Lauren's videos. She has no authority to teach you, and you should not spent your time on lustful distractions.

This is some grade a burgering happening right here

Hijabis and jihadis then. Better?

Moarpheus is 100% a shill, he will attack every right-wing figure. You don't know the half of it.

the fuck she is an anime girl now?

no i just looked it up. If your name is simonsen it does not imply you come from Jewish family tree. She also took DNA test that had no jewish dna.

you need proofs or what fgt? just ask me ;)

you see his twitter cringe?

shes whatever will pay for her rent. i bet she'd suck your cock for 50 shekels.

holy shit i am impressed. this dude is so right.
at least i hope you're a dude, because i want to take this advice...

But I want my genes in her belly, not her throat.

I know how surnames work, it's not like there were no Simonsens before a kike moved to Denmark, that's just stupid.

The only SIMONSEN people in DENMARK, where Lauren SIMONSEN is from..are Jews :) call me a liar so I can give you proofs, you dumb little cunt.

This is a great example of flat out lying and shilling. This guy doesn't care, because he doesn't think people will look this up.

>Number of Jews in total in Denmark: 6,400
>Number of Simonsens in Denmark: 13,194

Simonsen is a totally normal Danish surname, in fact it is the 34th most common surname in Denmark.

kek

Women crave drama, don't follow their opinions.

"her"

Fuck she's clearly talking about us specifically with all that incoherent nonsense ;_;

see
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html

You have been exposed, shill.

She's probably sick of all the white beta males who lust over race-mixing with Asian chicks.