Help me start a country

Hi there Sup Forums

For years now, I have been scouting around and talking to a multitude of people at the UN. I am interested in starting my own microstate. No, not a micronation, a microstate [a very small nation that is an internationally-recognized sovereign state Also called mini-state].

I have found an initial landmass (google.com/maps/@37.8209945,23.2609337,1320m/data=!3m1!1e3) along with expansion opportunities after growing GDP and our economy in the surrounding islands.

The island has enough room for a 2.25k ft runway, a port and will be plenty large enough to house about 10 thousand residents. I have determined an early government system as pasted in a reply.

*NOTE: THE NAME Sup Forums IS OBVIOUSLY A PLACEHOLDER, IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE... SHOVE A TOOTHPICK IN YOUR URETHRA

Everybody that I have talked to at the UN says that it is entirely possible to create this country and through diplomacy with other nations, to have it internationally recognized in the same way that Singapore is.

Please Sup Forums lets meme this into reality.

Discord Server: discordapp.com/channels/326209569107869696

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/maps/place/Saderat Bank/@21.907768,33.6346323,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e66e3101e6c6e7:0x8284d7c4614a5760!8m2!3d48.869331!4d2.3315957
privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/st-johns-island)
discordapp.com/channels/326209569107869696
youtube.com/watch?v=djehn8YcEhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The government of the People's Republic of Sup Forums is defined as an Democratic Oligarchical Dictatorship. This form of government consists of a Dictator, Council and Cabinet. The method of election and function of such leaders is as follows:

1: Election of the Council:
The council is elected via Democratic process in which any candidate a. With no criminal record b. With a degree from secondary education c. Has not been a council member for more than 1 term d. Is under 69 e. Is deemed sane and lucid by a psychologist \\ may enter the race with 100 nominations from citizens of Sup Forums. With a no party system each candidate will run a campaign for 6 months and engage in 6 debates over the course of 3 months with two debates per month and come the day of the election the council shall be selected by the following criteria: a. Each voter will check as many candidates as he or she pleases on his/her ballot and the 5 candidates with the most approves will become the new council. The elections happen every 5th year on the 1st of the year.

2: Election of the Dictator:
The dictator will also be elected via the same Democratic means every year on the first of the year with the exception that there is no campaign and no debates. As dictator, the elected individual may appoint 1 new cabinet member per each department. The cabinet may veto the dictator's actions at any time if all 3 members of the relevant department veto the action. At the same time the council may veto the dictator if all 4 agree on the veto. The council is responsible for veto'ing any of the cabinets decisions regarding the employment of policies outlined by the dictator.
The dictator will have full control over the way that the country proceeds, with the ability to create legislation, enforce and create laws, appoint new cabinet members, and to be responsible for the military and economy of the nation.

NOMINATION OF THE CABINET IS IN THE NEXT REPLY

as a sidenote, on the original post - pic related.

3: Nomination of the Cabinet:
The cabinet will be decided by the dictator that is elected, he shall appoint one member per each department of three members. The departments of the cabinet are the Economic, Infrastructure, Military, Foreign Relations, Legal, Employment, Energy, Health, Education, Labor and Security. Each department will have 3 members that are responsible for carrying out the dictators wishes. However, if 3/3 members of the relevant department veto the decision of a dictator, the order shall not be required to be carried out unless the council vetoes the cabinet.

>make country
>get invaded

You will need enough guns to convince people to not invade you the moment you have anything worth a boatride to steal.

I think somebody tried it a few decades ago. Got some ships together and took a shitload of sand to a submerged island, made their libertaristan and got promptly invaded.

No way will anyone let you escape the human farm network and create a genuinely free state.

too bad most of Sup Forums isn't white and you'll have a race war within a decade of the island existing.

Last time someone with guns tried to do it was Muammar Gaddafi.

He started talking about a gold-backed monetary system and was promptly ousted.

He was sodomized with a bayonet iirc.

Sound like fun op?

show proofs of talking to UN

I'm interested though

Why the fuck would Greece just give that up?

It's plausible because they may not be invested in it at all.

But you bet that the moment your state has anything worth taking you will get invaded.

Because Greece hasn't been paying their civil servants for months. Therefore noone gives a fuck about legislative blips like this.

I don't know if you noticed, but someone clearly inhabits these islands. See pic

>
yeah but we woukdn't get recognition

How bout we call it "The Kekistani's Republic of Kekistan"

Look, I already designed a flag

I talked to the UN and since the island chain is not actually owned by Greece, rather a private organization. Due to the circumstances, and since the company is going out of business, the land is pretty much up for grabs - not to mention with greece's crippling debt they won't be able to mount much of an invasion force.

I talked to the UN and since the island chain is not actually owned by Greece, rather a private organization. Due to the circumstances, and since the company is going out of business, the land is pretty much up for grabs - not to mention with greece's crippling debt they won't be able to mount much of an invasion force.

also, yes.

Not true, assuming a decent trade amount and a non-tiny GDP the UN is forced to at least recognize us as a micro nation under the 1933 treaty of the rights of states or whatever the actual title is. Semantics.

what did they say the process was? Even if it's owned by a company it's still probably Greek land. Like you can buy a private island but it's not your own country.

Couple things, those pics are old - a few less are there than are in the picture, and in my fly-overs of the island and the charting of dimensions and stuff the small buildings were completely uninhabited. The land surveyor friend I was with said that they were most likely abandoned.

Utterly fucking retarded idea to claim a piece of Greece. Claim a territoriy that hasnt been claimed yet. For example the disputet strip of no mas land between Egypt and Sudan. Also forming a nation on sandnigger territory would for sure help to overcome pols racism.

google.de/maps/place/Saderat Bank/@21.907768,33.6346323,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e66e3101e6c6e7:0x8284d7c4614a5760!8m2!3d48.869331!4d2.3315957

send proofs you actually did a fly-over

Essentially, due to the fact that the islands are privately owned (privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/st-johns-island) and the mother company is going out of business, and since Greece really can't afford to buy back an entire island at the moment (cough crippling debt cough) it is 99.999% unlikely that somebody would intervene.

Just talking to a friend that works in the UN - it's not really formal or anything.

Believe me last thing I want to do is tell the UN that I'm planning to "invade" an island.

how do I get on the discord?

If you really have proof and some pictures, I'd totally be willing to fly over there. I'd love to be a part of this. What kinds of capital do you have?

>discordapp.com/channels/326209569107869696
it says it's invalid

lmao don't have the pics on this hard drive, it's at my house (currently on vacation)

The discord doesn't work.

oh shit lemme check.

I know quite a bit about small scale tropical economies as well - youtube.com/watch?v=djehn8YcEhM is a good introductory point. What do you plan to base the economy around? If this is actually legit, and I see a formal declaration coupled with legitimate capital investment, I could perhaps invest a penny or two - although Sup Forums during summer is probably the last place I would advertise it.

Maintaining "proper" demographics is probably the most important thing, firstly.

If you own farmland in Texas the land isnt actually owned by the state too, its owned by a private organization or individual. Nonetheless the territory stays US territory and the US has, like Greece in the case of these islands, all sovereign rights. So pls bullshitting around with you i talked to a retard at the UN. Grab the territory between Egypt and Sudfan instead and stfu

Like I said in another post, don't have the pics on me right now. On vacation.

As for capital - I can just do kickstarter or some shit, I'm not gonna dump money into this if it's gonna be a no go lol

NO problem, here's how we get them off the island my dear Anarcho-Cap while not violating the NAP.

We use a Hegalian dialectic by getting two different competing groups to get them off, then we take the uninhabited island.

First, we offer to build these people a really big skyscraper for I dunno, office space or some shit. Then we say, "why don't you do us a favor, and all go fight ISIS." They do it and leave the Island.

When the skyscraper is complete, we make it a hotel where world leaders stay. We advertise to ISIS (or any leftist idiots) that workman ship of the building was shotty and it would be easy to take out certain leaders when they visit. We say "Trump, Farage, Putin, and Le Pen are all gonna visit."

By that time, all the previous inhabitants will be dead from fighting ISIS. Of course, ISIS will seek revenge but this is how we take ISIS out. Since WE tell them that these world leaders are staying at our hotel, we pursuade a bunch of them (hundreds, thousands even) to strap on bomb vests and blow up the building. But lo and behold, we already packed the building with dynomite so we control demolision our building with a bunch of ISIS suicide bombers inside.

BUT, we lie and say all these ISIS terrorists blew up our building. We ask for donations from the nice people, and we use all that money to buy guns and a great army, navy, and air force (we'll already have great cyber security because all the based shit posters will come here).

Thus, this is the best way to start this new country...by removing the original inhabitants following the NAP and killing a bunch of ISIS terrorists.

God no, do we want to be in the middle of niggers/ HELL NO that's why I'm doing this.

Lmao there is literally nobody on the island btw

k you are clearly larping. Some of us have actual jobs and own lots of property - you aren't gonna found your ethnostate via kickstarter. Come back when you have the capital to actually feasibly enact this idea.

Haha alright, join the discord server then

just do the discord website slash this

MZbnWDQ

do the discord link and slash this
MZbnWDQ

Just do the discord link slash
MZbnWDQ

This makes me sad we aren't in a future where terraforming technology is more common so we could spawn actual islands in the middle of the ocean to build literal nations.

Just do the discord link slash
MZbnWDQ

Oceania is a better place for this.

Yeah I'm not buying it. You're so invested in the idea you've done flyovers but have no proof and are planning to get funding through kickstarter? Stop larping and go to bed kiddo

NOTICE TO EVERYBODY THE DISCORD LINK IS JUST STANDARD DISCORT(dot)GG SLASH MZbnWDQ

Only if we call it kekistan! Maga!!!

I don't have proof because I'm on vacation right now, hard drive with all of the stuff on it is at my home. If ya don't wanna do anything then that's cool too I guess but quit being a cunt

lmao that'd be lit. Join the discord bb

those are fish farms

THIS!!!

*sigh* I have capital, just not millions of dollars to fund infrastructure. I currently have about 10k set aside to get it set up if this is going to happen.

> Election of the Dictator:

I don't think you know what dictator means.

i bet the lefties would give you money if you told them you were taking all of us with you

Actually, if we pitch our idea to The CIA that we'll be a geopolitical check for Egypt and Sudan then they could help us out with mad guns and tanks and oil and shit.

If WWIII gets going Sudan and Egypt need to be put in check if they go rouge and ally with Russia, China, or heaven forbid Iran. That little chunk of land (if well maintained) could throw off their Red Sea/Mediterranean pivots.

I currently have about 10k set aside if this actually is going to happen, but the rest will be funded by other means. Kickstarter is just an early idea desu. Get on the discord if you're interested

Are you that same idiot who tried starting some country in Africa and stole peoples money. Then a few months ago came back to make some colony in Botswana which then people were calling you out

>oh look it's THIS thread again

I think that would work but theres one problem

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE

Sup Forums has always wanted to buy an island. go back to plebjit

It's a dictator in name, the dictator doesn't hold total power.

Have you heard of Vatican City?

How do you plan to have a government cede some of their territory to you?

you don't even have to know them. just put the idea out there, and it'll happen.

I, for one, have always supported the idea of Sup Forums island.

Cia hired a bunch of reddit niggers.

Basically ask any brony you know if they can hook you up.

Those are fish farms, abandoned ones at that.

They'll find us!

We just have to say use rhetoric and have a "ragtag freedom fighting spirit" that the MSM can sell to the normies to support international aid to us. But it's the ultimate troll because the deep state CIA that hates Trump will be putting in a bunch of Kekistanis who will eventually support Trump when we double cross the CIA (Like Saddam, or Mao, or anyone else in history)

Sup Forums got dis

I'm going to invade you and loot

so you say this shit was owned by a company but that company is defunct. Surely that company has debts to creditors who will be looking to seize that property as payment for the debts held by the defunct company

oh dear god

He's right, violates the NAP

Indeed. However, it's a shitty city that has shitty people that upholds a shitty value system

am I (a Jew) allowed? :3

BET

LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT

NO

Not cause you're a Jew, but probably cause you're a (((Rothschild))) who'll nationalize our bank like a Jew

LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERTLARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT

Ofc, just don't be a dirty fucking kike
normal everyday jews are allowed, political ones (karl marx tier) aren't

So those little Greek islands sure look comfy. I just wonder if there would be enough water available for a small population. Also there would have to be a ferry boat to provide transport of goods and materials to the proposed location.

mr shekelstein, you can have the most honorable position of "livestock feed poison tester"

lol

Then join the discord! Talk about it :D

>BET

Let me know when you are ready.

I have M8s that do security for super yachts

Prepare for boarding. we are going to sell you to Arabs as catamites and steal your shit

I know you said Sup Forums is a placeholder, but I'm more worried about the "People's Republic of" bit
nation titles with "People's" in it tend to be commie shit-holes.

If you're gonna let jews in, take extra caution to maks sure your micronation doesn't get BANKED by Rothschild kikes.

Le based 4chinz gountry xDDDDDDDDDD lolz leds dage izland and mage gountry xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Uh, it's surrounded by water, I think it'll be fine

It has plenty of room for a makeshift dockyard for the beginning. Not to mention that materials are fairly easy to find or buy. I for one advocate buying them, it would stimulate trade.

What are we going to do when Global Warming strikes and our beloved island is destroyed by rising ocean levels??

wow you sure are funny and original !

Spot on. Saltwater makes the best drinking water.

>deemed sane and lucid by a (((psychologist)))
>degree from secondary education
So only people who are brainwshed by kikes can be on this council?

I'm just a lowly scientist user, no shekelmongering with me

Hmmm an interesting social experiment but would you want to live there?

10k spoiled, soft, no practical skill, selfish, rich boys who haven't left mummy's basement before all together on a small island with no women.

Sounds idyllic.

Yeah, we've got that bit down lmao. Join the discord if you haven't

Haha that was just a joke whilst making it. Don't worry - it's all preliminary stuff.

Haha based

Alright so you have a makeshift dock and yard assuming the island's geography allows it. Do you have actual nautical charts of this place? The google map sucks balls.

Uh, I think the water is NACL fluid, you bigot
#NotAllWater
#MischemicaledMuhWater

Mmmm, bit wrong. Accountant - worked my ass off to get out of the shitty parts of west charlotte.