Lilychan btfos pol once again

Lilychan btfos pol once again youtu.be/XjQIMUbYgCw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Aq3pmY9pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any pics of her feet?

Dumb cunt made the comment herself in the first place to make an anti-white video so she can get jewed out for a movie role for (((Hollywood))).

Seconding this

>tfw she thinks she's Canadian

How is she re: loo?

CUTE BROWN FEET
U
T
E

B
R
O
W
N

F
E
E
T

Why don't you take your cringy shilling ass somewhere else

Dumb fuck

I went to school and highschool with her. I was really good friends with her in elementary and the first half of highschool.

I'm glad she's become really successful. She's a really nice person, or at least was when I knew her.

I mean I'm happy for her

I wish I didn't become such a useless degenerate in comparison though

it sux seeing others succeed while you're still stuck in canada

Why'd you stop being friends with her?

I think I'm a narcissist, I can't even be happy for someone I knew pretty well for the first half of my life without thinking of myself.

I wish I was better

See!? I can't stop man. Jesus christ.

Different crowds in highschool.

I imagine she's pretty leftist or whatever and just going through a couple of videos her vlogs or whatever are pretty annoying, but she's a good person Sup Forums, please don't harass her.

stop shilling this disgusting poo

saged

>You're not addressing racism you're not addressing it shitlord why are you cherrypicked one word/sentence posts not addressing this
>lol i'm not going to give some troll who directly addresses and debunks my fallacious video attention

She's a bindi shitskin living in a colonial white country whilst bitching about white people and saying we better be glad all muzzies aren't terrorismos or we'd get it good. The fuck are you talking about? She's a cunt. And you're a cunt. Go stick up for this worthless bitch somewhere else, we're not your parents.

Why does she talk like a nigger?

Wasn't like that when we were buds. Sad to see how things have become.

Holy shit she is huge
shes been on jimmy falllon god damn

foot fetishists are ebola

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Aq3pmY9pQ