Do you ever regret it, Sup Forums?

Does the steak really taste any different? Do you hate knowing what really goes on in the world, constantly seeing the subversive Masonic pyramid and eyeball symbols and faggy hand gestures in our movies and entertainment, the full extent to the bizarre behaviour of actors and singers, the actions of the Jews and their backstabbing ways, how so many just live their lives unaware of how seriously bad things are and where its all going?

Do you regret the redpill?

Yes

suffer into truth

It's good not to be a dog

ignorance is bliss

No.

There is no going back.

No. I enjoy the suffering.

Being a dog seems nice, but I still believe in the whole "dying on feet rather than living on knees" thing.

Never, truth is and always will be the most important thing

I prefer a thousands deaths knowing the truth, than a single lifetime living a lie.

because she was a WHOO-A!

>Do you regret the redpill?
My life was pretty shitty before the redpill, but at least now I know why it's shit.

No.

Human life is meaningless without suffering user. If you had every wish fulfilled you'd be even more unhappy than you are right now.

not really, I find peace through the church now

No

wolves are pack animals they aren't lonely at alll

>Implying that Sup Forums is not another matrix that's loosely controlled and guided by certain organization with long term purpose of "reterraforming" the sheep for good grass.

There is always a bigger fish

As Christians this is our cross. We must suffer our cross daily while we resist the evil one and his minions in all ways compatible with Logos.

"Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and simple as doves."

Carry your cross, user. It's what men who side with Christ do. To refuse to do so is to become a Jew.

Resist and subvert, but don't refuse your cross.

It would have happened eventually. BLM and the lies the media told about Ferguson was what woke me up. But with everything happening since then you have to be willfully blind or retarded not to see it. If it wasn't Ferguson it would have been any number of events in the last few years. All the red pill is, is seeing the world through your own filter instead of having it fed to you in sound bites.

And when the pack is small or non-existent?
It's compared to wolves and sheep because one group is vastly larger (and thus more social interaction) than the other.

Sauce?

No redpill compares to the redpill of the inevitable mortality of yourself and your loved ones.

I can strike a balance between being an ultra right wing libertarian Jew hater and being a complete normie person with a job and no opinions on anything. I enjoy knowing the truth no matter how dark and how diabolical.