PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0F2OKrXzVaK
salon.com/2017/06/18/americans-are-resisting-trumps-authoritarianism/
archive.is/eo7zb
vocaroo.com/i/s0kmslRi1PSL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR RADICAL WHITE WING TERROR

thot begone
president best obama when

>Obama deported 3M
Obama didn't deport shit
Obama turned away 3m at the border because he couldn't completely defund ICE.

Since way less Mexicans are trying to cross the border now, total "deportations" are down, but illegals deported from the country are way up.

Awoo~

DEFEND THIS. DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW.

McMullin was robbed. He's the real president.

TONIGHT'S EPISODE:
ISIS ON MODERATE "REFORMED" MUSLIM ATTACK

PREPARE FOR MEDIA OBFUSCATION

>Someone out there actually thought this is what the results would look like

Step over your boundaries and you get cucked. Red lines have consequences now.

MULTIPLE PEOPLE APPREHENDED THE DRIVER AND THE ONLY DESCRIPTION IS THAT HES A 48 YEAR OLD MAN

we give our opponents the high ground and defeat them there.

True. We need to send them back to their native countries and build a wall around them.

I condemn all of this evening's #Christophobic and #Caucasiophobic comments on social media. Christophobia and Caucasiophobia are serious problems affecting our society, and it needs to be stopped immediately. There is no room for Christophobic and Caucasiophobic comments in any form, for any reason.

I think we all need to add #Christophobia and #Caucasiophobia to the lexicon. People need to understand that this sort of hateful bigotry will NOT be accepted.

>Kekistani fags have now switched to Templar flags due to relentless bullying

He is literally millions in debt because of his campaign kek. His asshole is owned for life now.

Just another plane added to the K:D

Any updates on when the wall is getting built?

>total "deportations" are down
They aren't though, they are up.

>Kekistani fags have now switched to Templar flags due to relentless bullying
glow in the dark CIA niggers BTFO for all eternity

That's the REAL map, Drumpfies.
The Russians rigged the election.

We all know.

>GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING
GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING

Prototypes are being developed in San Diego, I think the final decision will be made in July or August.

>His asshole is owned for life now.
He was in the CIA his asshole was already owned

So when will the religion of peace strike back?

>US backed Kurds fighting ISIS
>Assad starts bombing Kurds
just wipe out of ISIS first retard then you can go back to genociding Kurds

It's an Awoovement!

Terrible news!

More jobs lost!

MORNING
>Happy Father’s Day
>Trump tweets: “The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt. Many new jobs, high business enthusiasm,.. “...massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills signed, great new S.C.Justice, and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in works!”
>”The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!”
>Trump retweets Diamond and Silk: “The Media Says: The President Should Stop Tweeting about Russia. Well, Why Don't the Media Take Their Own Advice & Stop Talking About It!”
>Jay Sekulow, a member of President Trump’s legal team, and Chris Wallace have heated discussion about whether or not Trump is under investigation
>Sekulow says, “The president has not been notified by anyone that he is under investigation”
>”””Multiple Sources””” say Senate GOP shifts focus to Lynch
AFTERNOON
>Megyn Kelly releases Alex Jones interview
>Trump retweets Don Jr.: “Not surprising at all! Father Of Otto Warmbier: Obama Admin Told Us To Keep Quiet, Trump Admin Brought Him Home”
>U.S. Navy fighter jet shot down a Syrian government warplane
>Ad for Handel uses Scalise shooting in ad – Both Ossoff and Handel are both speak out against ad
>(((CNN))) says pro-Trump group is using Obama's voice out of context in radio ad for Georgia's special election
EVENING
>Rep. Brooks is to introduce bill allowing lawmakers to carry guns
>Senate Democrats are planning to hold a late-night talkathon Monday to protest the GOP's effort to repeal and replace ObamaCare
>Trump tweets: “Camp David is a very special place. An honor to have spent the weekend there. Military runs it so well and are so proud of what they do!”
>Trump retweets WH: “Happy Father's Day!”
>Van slams into crowd leaving mosque – Several injured and suspect in custody (white male) - allegedly was intoxicated

vocaroo.com/i/s0F2OKrXzVaK

Trump ordered this attack?

Well he'll be splitting soap duties between two men now.

What's going on, /ptg/? I can't believe I wake up to yet another attack in England. Too early to speculate, but goddamn my tinfoil is getting crinkly.

Anyways. How y'all doing?

>tfw you realize that in the current year, Ohio and Iowa are solid red states while Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan are now swing states

AWOO FOR BEST STATE

If you do it sarcastically it'll take off.

I wish Breitbart was still alive

We really need to get them out of here and away from the crazy white cis males. Its really the only humane thing to do

>Bows down to the Saudi King
>Sells weapons to the Saudi, who will eventually give it to ISIS fighters
>Bombs Assad's secular forces
>Doesn't build the wall
>Trumptards still support him

You are all no different to Bern shills and killary supporters. Just blind sheeps.

They got into our space

Looks more like they rigged the polls.

man just delete that vocaroo link

Red line is no joke.

Work is already being done on it. I don't have a link, unfortunately, but I read a story that said that some act from years ago on border security was never fully implemented, so the Trump admin is using that to secure border funds. We'll need to see how the September budget battle goes for full funding, though. Hopefully the GOP doesn't cuck out

>vocaroo.com/i/s0F2OKrXzVaK
YOU'RE NOT SEAN!
WHAT THE FUCK?

Stop blogging and stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you.

>Warren on the ticket
Why can't we have Bernie? Or at least someone with a Soul.

I'm guessing the warplane when over somewhere it wasn't supposed to. I'd rather we leave Syria alone, but if their going to play games to see how much they can get away with, they're going to have to pay the price.

Why the fuck are muzzies so angry? They did the EXACT same thing a week ago and they took it a step further and stabbed people. How can they have the nerve to get so vocally angry when they just did the exact same thing?

Trump has given the generals broad range authority to conduct operations as they need to. He probably found out before us, but he did not authorize it. That's why people blaming Trump for any military action outside things like Syria is fucking retarded. Trump is a businessman; he knows what proper delegation means.

oooh I don't have that one! Fonthill?

All of those headlines are true, but you can still find articles which say "total deportations" (specifically this term) are down.
Which is because illegal border crossing attempts are way down, and turning someone away from the border counts as a deportation because Obama wanted to hide him not deporting illegals from actually WITHIN the US.

Wasn't Ohio a swing state for like 7 decades? Kek

The Dem's next candidate won't be white. They already said no white people are allowed to lead their party.

>Drinking water..Just like Hitler... You're really no better than 'THEM'.

>Bernie
>Soul

it's NNTNN not TNN

we actually mean what we say now.

Those are arrests, not deportations.

SLAVS BTFO
RUSSIKIES AND VATNIKS GET FUCKED
MORE SAND NIGGER BLOOD IS REQUIRED FOR THE BLOOD GOD

skittles and skypes muh boi's

Is it true?

Americans are resisting Trump’s authoritarianism
Support for Trump's agenda of xenophobia, racism and contempt for civil liberties continues to plummet
ANTHONY DIMAGGIO

Numerous intellectuals, scholars and other public figures reacted in shock and horror to his election, predicting he would seek to institutionalize fascistic policies, while engaging in an all-out assault on basic freedoms, as protected by the Bill of Rights.

Despite White House chief of staff Reince Priebus’ admitting that the Trump administration has considered proposing changes to the First Amendment to limit the freedom of journalists, the president has made little progress in cultivating mass support for cracking down on the press.

salon.com/2017/06/18/americans-are-resisting-trumps-authoritarianism/

HAHA Press 1 Trump and /PTG/ 0

>If Kek blesses this post, Germanic Paganism will revive in whites world wide.
No dice.

Hillary in Blackface 2020!

Are you trying to get doxxed?

Sand Niggers are hypocrites

Don't enjoy it?

TrumpNightlyNews is Sean.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/eo7zb

>salon
>a
>l
>o
>n

Thanks, I figured that was the case.

>just wipe out of ISIS first retard then you can go back to genociding Kurds
There's no going back to that. Kurds are now 2nd Greatest Allies in the Middle-East. Trump is essentially helping them establish Kurdistan right now.

Not likely.

SAA and SDF have recent clashed.

delet this

By this logic Jews are turboniggers.

Meanwhile these people are claiming that their viewership is way up

>implying Jews have souls

the madman!

Unironically this.

>harris 2020

i really hope that dumb bitch runs.

>Salon

holy shit this shill is going all out.

He is a dumb blogging tripfag and you shouldn't bother responding to such a person seriously.

is that even an issue? doesn't that weaken Turkey?

Good. That's what Assad gets for letting his "refugees" flood other countries with jihadisfs. Fuck Syria.

vocaroo.com/i/s0kmslRi1PSL

Comfy version. Here to ride coattails.

Interrupting your enemy and not letting them speak is how to win an election if you didn't know

Afghan soldiers chimp out again.

>Texas
>Red
Dream on sweetie pop

It's too bad. I was using the Templar flag for a few days, but seems all the special flags are getting used by shills and leafs.

I thought all of these were doing great?

Layoffs now in
>Buzzfeed
>HuffPost
>Time
Maybe more?

>Ad for Handel uses Scalise shooting in ad – Both Ossoff and Handel are both speak out against ad
Why? Fucking Republicans cucking themselves again. Even getting shot at didn't give them any balls

Kek, military analysts at the huffingpaint post?

Dafuq are we still doing fucking around in Afghanistan?

Is Mattis smart enough to just get the fuck out?

Sand niggers are stupid

I just have a few questions for you guys.

Did you support Hillary Clinton during the election but come around to support Trump afterwards? Because his actions are far closer to Hillary's promises than his own campaign promises.

Did you support Bush? Jeb? McCain? They're rooting for your God Emperor. Hillary is too.

I don't understand how you can browse Sup Forums and still support the political establishment and the MSM. Do you not look at other threads, and instead stick to this hugbox?

everything's steady so far. i of course expect next week to be more MUH RUSSIA MUH OBSTRUCTION bullshit with more leaks

I think they're sending more soldiers?

>tfw imperialism had to die

hopefully more

>Numerous intellectuals, scholars and other public figures reacted in shock and horror to his election
Just the effect I was voting for. Stop imposing your commie social experiments on us and leave us alone then you wont have that problem.

I really enjoy having you here because it pisses off others for some reason.