Food Industry Stalking Customers

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

stale copypasta is stale

is anzu anorexic?

You ate at McDonald's twice in one day and you're worried about some girl recognising you?

Jesus fucking christ, get a therapist. No jokes.

probably.

Not many other ways for a guy to look like that.

it's called shame eating and anyone eating fast food should eat this way. Hiding in shame of their fatness

How is she able to do thus stuff in a Muslim country?

why did i read this?

watch her Q&A she gets threatened all time. She said she fears for her safety

I know what you mean I actively avoid going to the same places more than once a day for fear of having one of the cashieers see me again and try to talk to me. So if it were me I'd drive to a different mcdonalds for different meals. Same with supermarket checkouts... thank god for self service checkouts tho.

>Filet o fish
>Argentina

Fake.

Only gooks eat the filet o fish.

you are the hemingway of the 21st century, nice

she was making small talk and being friendly you mentally ill abnormailty

just off yourself already you are not cut out to be a human being let alone a socially competent individual

Same. I go to this grocery store everyday and the female cashier started waving to me. I just thought this shit was really unprofessional but just accept it as a kindhearted gesture. One day she wrote her phone number on the back of my receipt. Red flags flew off in my head. I contacted the cops and her manager. I really do not appreciate a potential creeper threatening my day to day routine and my source of food.

2 trips to mcdonalds both with a bacon cheeseburger? Fat fuck

Nogs eat the shit out of these when the mcrib isn't on the menu.

Newfag Identiferâ„¢ works like a fucking charm

Christ you're a whiny bitch. Drink bleach after ya shave ya peach, cuz the coroner wanna do some shit we dare not speak.

>Summer time and the baitin' is easy