Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

>kills sand niggers, improving the gene pool
>defends his country from hostile invaders
>incites retaliation from Muslim forces, bringing on the inevitable race war

How can Sup Forums not defend this? He's our hero.

Gif source:
mobile.twitter.com/hooyomataalo/status/876619169210544131/video/1

Some more vids of tonight's "attack":
streamable.com/l0tpn
streamable.com/rjnmb
streamable.com/p9etb
streamable.com/4lq1o
streamable.com/1ztr8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i dunno why some people are upset that he's white

at some point whites are gonna have to start killing these motherfuckers to reconquer their lands. a war isn't going to fight itself, and no magical non-violent superhero is going to beat down the invaders/traitors.

After this, London is going to have a 9/11 level terrorist attack. I give them a month before buildings start coming down.

>Be shitskin
>Aryan runs over my kind
>wtf.jpg
>Blows up major building in retaliation
>UK deports all muslims
>Birth defect rate goes down
>Crime rate goes down
>Quality of life increases
>More jobs available for master race
>Value of the pound increases
>Interest rates go down

You right OP. Shitskins will retaliate with the largest attack yet and will make libtards realize the error of their ways. Pic related

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

Only way libtards will snap out of their brainwashing is when something something as terrible as 9/11 happens in U.K.

The UK government won't do anything about it, they're too cucked. It'll be up to the people.

look, terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a modern global city

white people are most of our finest doctors, engineers, artists, chefs, scientists, architects, musicians, craftsmen, leaders, athletes and hard working tax paying population

you can't just blame all white people for the actions of (a disproportionately small amount of our people that are) lone wolf attackers

>tfw white taqiyya is actually a rational response

>He's our hero.
Exactly.
Although, if someone is willing to give up his life for white race, its better to plan things a little better. His result is pathetic, gotta learn from Breivik.

What was his score?

Attack today? 1 dead 10 wounded.

Fucking pathetic. Its interesting though, the amount of police response and video coverage of the incident when it happens to Muslims. You can never seem to get nice videos of whites being slaughtered.

People keep saying "when will they wake up?" Not until shit like this happens. This will get many people talking, and hopefully open their eyes to what the real issue is. I wouldn't count on it though.

If this is true, he's right up there with true patriots like Thomas Mair, who publicly ended that globalist traitor MP Jo Cox.

Found him

I hope it escalates.

As much as extreme guys wanted something like this to happen, it was an incredibly, INCREDIBLY stupid move.

Part and Parcel going to get very real very soon I think.

>He's our hero.
No, he is not. DailyMail already calling this a "terror attack". This will give liberals ammo to say, oh, it's not just sandnigger who commit terrorism.

Didn't London bridge fall down?

For now. But soon Britain will have their 9/11

>INCREDIBLY stupid move
Indeed, because now the second line in pic related needs to be updated.

He pretty much signed his own death sentence there. He'll go to prison which are overrun with muslims, and he'll be killed. Was it worth it, I don't know

>second line
third line

> waaaaah, enemy will call me names
DailyMail will always find some pretext to promote degeneracy and multiculti. Doesn't mean that we should just roll up and die.
Attack MPs, leftist journos and their families, and they will become much less willing to provoke white retaliation.

we neeed more anons doing this type of thing

>kek is in the air

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION NIGGER

I found this song of peace by peaceful serbians.
I hope it eases the suffering of those poor muslim refugees, and loved ones at this time of mourning.
hooktube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

pic related

That sound amazing. Let's hope it spreads like a wildfire and we'll get tired of winning the race war.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>This will give liberals ammo
95% of all terror attacks being committed by shitskins doesn't matter to them, what do I give a shit what gives them ammo. As far as I'm concerned they're the fifth column. They are, and always will be our enemies.

The time for arguments has passed.

thats right its gonna get very real
you've never seen whites chimp
know how I know?
cause it hasnt happened in 73 years

stay in africa nigger
you might be safe there

this

100 % this. Deus vult!

Caring what liberals say in the current year

Neck yourself

>The time for arguments has passed.
You're right but the moment to strike hasn't
Need a bigger scale terror attack to really start putting down all responsibilities to go fight back for our lands and freedom

Couldn't agree more. The thing about untermenschen is that you can always rely on them to act like untermenschen, so a big-scale terror attack is imminent.

>white chimp out
>stay in africa nigger
>safe there

Not really

>Africa
Did you mean rightful European clay?