White people can't be terroris-

White people can't be terroris-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jRCKO
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only human can feel fear, ahmed.

who said white people can't be terrorists?

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions - for all you know it was a muslim.

And even if it was a white person, we need to understand the process of radicalisation and the effect that muslim violence has on fostering radical beliefs in the community.

Muslims need to change and become more tolerant and accepting, we need to ban hate preachers and the like in order not to give oxygen to radicals that distort the peaceful teachings of christ to drive lone men to commit acts of violence.

#illdrivewithyou
#notallwhitepeople
#carryonengland

>Islam does terrorist attack, countless amount of times
Lol #NotAllMuslims
>Very rare occasion of a white guy doing a revenge attack
"Fucking Christians, they are all terrorists"

The problem here is you are grouping all of us into one basket, if you don't like us doing that to your pathetic religion then don't do it to ours, fucking hypocrite.

He was a Jew

>The mosque, which is housed in a five-storey building next to Finsbury Park tube station in the London borough of Islington in north London, was opened in 1994 in a ceremony attended by Prince Charles.

I've never been so ashamed to be a muslim. Watching my brothers and sisters ramping up hate for white people mere moments after a tragedy is disgusting and shameful behavior.

We need to look at ourselves before blaming others and let the police do their job in this difficult time.

Nothing wrong with people defending their homeland

>defending your country is now terrorism
It's funny how Arab countries get the Liberal card when they kill our men and women in their countries, but over here we are the bad guys.

I'm praying for the day a certain user just goes crazy and kills hundreds of em.

Foh uncle ahmed. White ppl gave no fucks when they bombed our countries and killed our people

Doesn't surprise me, Jews want white people to fight Muslims, they are desperate for a war but it's taking longer than expected.

Its not "terrorism", its "resistance".
This brave man fought back against invaders, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

>The mosque became notorious when Abu Hamza al-Masri became the imam in 1997. Hamza, who had one eye and no hands and used hook devices, lied that the injuries were suffered when he fought for al-Qaeda against Russian forces in Afghanistan.

>In a sermon he spoke about the need for Jihad: “Allah likes those who believe in Him who kill those who do not believe in Him. Allah likes that. So if you Muslims don’t like that because you hate the blood, there is something wrong with you.”

>The mosque became a meeting point for militant Islam’s most notorious figures. Zacarias Moussaoui, 9/11’s alleged 20th hijacker, and shoe bomber Richard Reid, were among those to attend the mosque.

>#illdrivewithyou

"people"

white people invented terrorism during the 19th century. How does it feel shitskin? It's the one thing you're supposed to be good at

>he thinks people need to be white to kill muslims
Why is everyone extra retarded today, it's obviously a muslim.

>OP's logic
>All muslims are niggers

a hero isn't a terrorist

Nobody said this.

Part & Parcel of living in a city..
Get used to it.

If the government won't protect its people, the people will protect itself. I stand with the driver.

white people can't be terrorists just like black people can't be racist

>White people can't be terroris-

Who is paying for this forced meme?

There are tons of white terrorists and they've been on the news nonstop this year.

The only ones who don't get called terrorists by the news are the Progressive ones. Antifa, Disrupt J20, May Day rioters, etc.

i thought the definition of terrorists was people who kill innocents

What is self-defense for $500, Alex?

They truly have no fucking idea what they've done.

I find it funny that you all will excuse this as and make it into a parody of Muslim terrorism, as if killing unsuspecting civilians of any race is acceptable. But hey, you just hate them brown people right?

>Hit a known terror hotbed with the same tools terrorists very recently used
>liberals yell about how all white people are evil villains
>attack wouldn't have happened without manchester and london bridge

I'm a white guy in London with a black gf
If anything Browns are more a cancer on the West than even lazy blacks ot soulless yellows

If anything Leftists > Jews = Browns > Blacks > Yellows in terms of danger

Swarthy shitskin muzzies have no place in this world.
Not a single inch of gods green earth should be spared so that their feet may touch its soil.
Thank your pagan moon deity that I don't rule this planet with an iron fist.
I would nuke you an your gay carpet kissing vermin off the face of this world.
I would make hitler look like fucking childs play.
The amount of torture slavery and atrocities I would carry out against them would make satan blush.

prove they are white?

whites cant be muslims?

You cunts only get to post these threads every few years, so get it all out while you can.

This wasn't terrorism.

It was White people fighting back.

>Implying they've never been terrorists.

And how many terrorists did it kill?
Empty childish threats from a pouting manchild don't scare me.

>whites cant be muslims?
No, they can't. The second a White person becomes a Muslim they cease to be White because Islam is a non-White and anti-White religion.

The same goes with Whites that become religious Jews or racemix with non-Whites.

They aren't threats you low IQ sub-human.
Learn to read.

>But hey, you just hate them brown people right?
Non-Whites have no place in White countries and there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

By that logic, I am white if I turn Christian. Funny that, now I don't have to be persecuted.
How about you just leave the thread, ok dear? Don't worry adults are talking.

that isn't terrorism. that's someone fighting to get his home back

One, with several in hospital

Pretty shitty result, should have used tried and true white man terror methods, pic related

>graffiti
>trash everywhere
hard to believe armed security are going to be defending this area

This guy wasn't a terrorist. He was a vigilante.
The terrorists were inside the mosque.

From Finsbury Mosque's Wikipage:

>Al Qaeda operatives including "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the mosque. In 2002,The Guardian reported that weapons training had taken place inside the building.
>In 2014, HSBC bank closed Finsbury Park Mosque's bank account. This was due to reported links to terrorism before 2005, based on information provided by the Thomson Reuters news agency.
>According to classified American documents, released by Wikileaks, Finsbury Park mosque previously served "as a haven" for Islamic extremists who subsequently fought against allied forces in Afghanistan.
>In 2003, over one hundred armed police raided the building as part of the investigation into the alleged Wood Green ricin plot. Abu Hamza al-Masri was eventually jailed for seven years in 2006 after being convicted of inciting murder and race hate.

archive.is/jRCKO

The fire rises brothers

Muslims are not people and I'm Muslim

Except for the whole, committing atrocities against another people thing. You just want a nice playground to yourself, don't you?

This.

>By that logic, I am white if I turn Christian
If you're already not White you can't do anything to become White. Not even converting to Christianity can turn you White. It can save your soul though.

>Funny that, now I don't have to be persecuted.
If you non-Whites and anti-Whites don't want to be "persecuted", leave every White countries.

THOSE DIGITS

>BuRN MORE APPARTMENTS
>RUN OVER MORE MUSLIMS

DUES VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Except for the whole, committing atrocities against another people thing.
The Holocaust literally did not happen.

>You just want a nice playground to yourself, don't you?
White countries are for White people. Non-Whites simply don't belong.

You're making the mistake of thinking a country belongs to your race just because you happen to live there. If a half billion whites migrated to the middle east, it would be their counties too.

He was merely just trying to share in their beautiful culture

The guy looks like a light skinned Arab. There's plenty of brown haired/blond haired Levantine Arabs, so I wouldn't be surprised

Nice. Very nice.

Surprising to see a nazi giving lectures about morality

>The Holocaust literally did not happen.

Must play a lot easier on the racist pysche to proclaim the holocaust didn't happen, while at the same time wishing it did. And probably worse.

>White countries are for White people. Non-Whites simply don't belong.

Good thing "white countries" don't exist. It would probably horrible for people's eyesight.

Leaf faggot hiding his flag

Flags are frivolous things

So source on that it was a white?

nope

Put your flag back on faggot, we can see your IP and know you're from Ontario

>If a half billion whites migrated to the middle east, it would be their counties too
No, it wouldn't. Imbecile.

Not terrorism. Just preemptive self defense.

It's about fucking time
0 sympathy
If they don't like it they can leave

please he was Tunisian

If you live and work in a country as a citizen, then you are part of the country, imbecile.

The front of the van looks to be in awfully good condition for having just hit 11 people

>You're making the mistake of thinking a country belongs to your race just because you happen to live there.
White countries belong to the White race because Whites founded those countries for White people.

>If a half billion whites migrated to the middle east, it would be their counties too.
No, because Whites didn't create those countries. All the middle eastern countries are arab countries because they were founded by arabs.
Non-arabs have no place in arab countries.

>Must play a lot easier on the racist pysche to proclaim the holocaust didn't happen,
Well there's literally no evidence for it.

>while at the same time wishing it did.
I don't wish it happened. The NSDAP were the good guys. They didn't need to exterminate anyone.

> And probably worse.
I'd much rather all Jews be deported from all White countries so they know the White race beat them for all time and they get to stand outside the gates of White countries while we take our place among the stars.

>Good thing "white countries" don't exist.
Of course White countries exist. Any country created by White people is a White country.

> It would probably horrible for people's eyesight.
If White countries are so bad, why are all you non-Whites doing everything you can to flood here?

Get the fuck outta my country shirskin before I drive a truck of peace through your family

>m-muh double standards
Yes. Literally yes. They have no place in Europe.

>If you live and work in a country as a citizen, then you are part of the country, imbecile.
Nope. Non-Whites can never be American because American = White.

Just because some Jew changed the laws to allow you to flood into our countries does not mean you are or could ever be American.

#jesustakethewheel

Couldn't it be a simple traffic accident?

>White countries belong to the White race because Whites founded those countries for White people.
Being the first to stick your flag in dirt is a pretty weak reason to think its "your country", its not that simple in a modern world

>No, because Whites didn't create those countries. All the middle eastern countries are arab countries because they were founded by arabs.
Non-arabs have no place in arab countries.

Different groups of people have been moved around and conquered different areas, and the left since the dawn of civilization. Countries come and go, but it has always been that the people who lived there make up the country.

> The NSDAP were the good guys. They didn't need to exterminate anyone.
Sure they didn't

> while we take our place among the stars.
HA HA HA

>White people is a White country.
See above

>If White countries are so bad, why are all you non-Whites doing everything you can to flood here?
You obviously didn't get the joke

Don't you mean, MY country?

Heroic white taxi drivers gave free rides. Heroic white men gave blood to the victims.

Anty Islam is POLAND

Non-Muslim browns are generally better than blacks. Blacks are self-centred, arrogant, lazy drains on society that are always muh race, muh slavery. At least non-Muslim browns tend to have good jobs and make some fucking effort without getting all arsey about white people.

t. Fellow white Londoner who is helping to gentrify the black cesspit that is Hackney

E 4 E

based

It's Just part of living in a big city ahmed

Oh people like Hindus and Sikhs are usually bros, or at least not actively hurting their host country
It's Islam and it's followers that need to go

>Being the first to stick your flag in dirt is a pretty weak reason to think its "your country", its not that simple in a modern world
Founding a country is more than putting a flag in the dirt. Whites created the USA as they've created all European countries.

>Different groups of people have been moved around and conquered different areas, and the left since the dawn of civilization. Countries come and go, but it has always been that the people who lived there make up the country.
Yes the homogenous people. That's why White countries belong to White people.

>Sure they didn't
They didn't.
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

>HA HA HA
If it wasn't for those "evil Nazi's" there would've been no space program. Once we Whites have kicked out you non-Whites our advancement to the stars will resume.

>You obviously didn't get the joke
You are the joke.

>Don't you mean, MY country?
You're not White. This isn't your country.

Not bad

>there was no stabbing
>only 1 guy and not 3

What's really happening? Do we have any pics of the 1 guy? Name or any other information?

Wew lad, lets spend more money on them Moslems...

>Labour's shadow home secretary and Hackney North and Stoke Newington MP Diane Abbott said on Twitter that police "must urgently review security for all mosques"

"They" did.

>Founding a country is more than putting a flag in the dirt. Whites created the USA as they've created all European countries.

Of course they didn't. Modern democracy and western civilization is a wonderful thing. I actually do really prefer western civ as a culture over all others. Still doesn't make a country "yours" in the current demographic sense. Other people live here too.

>Yes the homogenous people. That's why White countries belong to White people.

But that isn't how it works in modern times. You don't get to be homogeneous, when you are literally no homogeneous. And no you can't just forcibly remove people you don't like because you don't like them.

>pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Wow I can't wait to read all of those "facts"

> Once we Whites have kicked out you non-Whites our advancement to the stars will resume.

I'm sure it well.

You're not White. This isn't your country.

Funny, I was born here, I live and work here, I pay taxes here. If this isn't "my country" than all of that tax was theft. Are you going to repay that?

Agreed. And any white British converts can go with them too.

>white British converts can go with them too.
Too fucking right mate

>#NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Your racism and bigotry will never prevail!

>Of course they didn't.
Of course they did.

>Modern democracy and western civilization is a wonderful thing.
Modern Democracy is horrible. It allows non-Whites to have power. And of course western civilization is a wonderful thing. It's White. Without Whites, there

>I actually do really prefer western civ as a culture over all others.
Because Whites are superior.

>Still doesn't make a country "yours" in the current demographic sense.
Of course it does. By Whites for Whites.

>Other people live here too.
So what? It's not yours just because you were allowed to live here.

>But that isn't how it works in modern times.
According to anti-Whites that want to turn White countries brown.

> You don't get to be homogeneous, when you are literally no homogeneous.
Funny how you only apply that to White countries. Every other country is allowed to be a homeland for their races.

> And no you can't just forcibly remove people you don't like because you don't like them.
Yes we can. Watch.

>Wow I can't wait to read all of those "facts"
I never said it would be a quick redpill. Start with David Cole's documentary. It's okay to watch. He's a Jew.

>Funny, I was born here, I live and work here, I pay taxes here.
So what?

>. If this isn't "my country" than all of that tax was theft. Are you going to repay that?
Nope. You were stupid enough to assume this is your country. Besides, you non-Whites are nothing but a bane on Whites anyways. Consider it a white genocide tax.

Awww you poor little Muslims. Would be a real shame if this happened again. I really hope more of you mudslimes don't get run over, that would be so sad.

#NotAllWhitePeople

Yes.