I want to hear you say it

WHITE TERRORISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city

you have no power here.
fuck off

lets not forget that peaceful white people who will be subjected to hate speech after this event are the real victims here

get it over with

they're going to label us all terrorists inevitably. better sooner than later, get this trend going. we are terrorists now

>say these things out loud as much as possible
>writes the tweet to his echo chamber friends

he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Reconquista is coming.

We the terrorists now.

This is just going to radicalize more white people with the blatant double standard these faggots have

White Terrorism!
Because we're waging a new and unheard of jihad against POC!
Lets make something out of nothing!

no one died

Terrorism is done on a civilian population. Muslims in the west are a forward invasion force, not civilians.

But let's all be okay with Obama never saying "Islamic terrorism."

Double standards everywhere.

think of all those white cabbies who gave free rides

>SAY THE WORDS!
Ok.

DEUS VULT

if you ally yourself with the enemy of your people you deserve nothing but death. why are white people to fucking stupid that they even allow faggots like this to exist?

part and parcel

This guy unironically has a flag on his Twitter profile

Nope. He was a good boy, just getting his life together. He didn't do nothing. Besides, you can't judge an ideology by the actions of one man.

We can't give in to the hate. People need to keep going to the mosque and not let this effect them, even if they are getting slaughtered in the streets. To do anything else is a disgrace to Islam.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

He is not a real white european, majority of us are peaceful and would never drive over muslims so stop being a bigot.

we wuz terrorists n shiiet nigga sweartagawd

I don't know what these retards are hoping to accomplish. They should bury it like they do every Muslim attack. This sill blow up in their face much like Muslims blow up little girls.

WHITE TERROR MOTHERFUCKER

White people are so cucked.

Whiteness is a religion of peace

(OP)
>Has to do everything.
>Gets blamed for everything.
>Expected to pay for everything.
>Looses it.

>WAAAH Y U BAD

(Threads are copy paste so just sage and copy paste.)

If you call white people terrorists then you will make white people become terrorists.

This.

It wasn't an attack on Islam, it was an attack on all of us.

I'm calling bait on this one

>It's so rare you have to differentiate it from normal terrorism
:^)

This wasnt a real white person

In times like these, we cannot become divided. We are stronger together. #LoveNotHate #FinsburyPark #NotAllWhitePeople

It makes me so sad thinking of all the innocent white people who will be victimized by causasophobic bigots now.

WHITE TERROR RAPE GANGS ARE PART OF THE WHITE SHARIA MOVEMENT

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, WHITE TERROR WILL FORCE MUSLIM CITIES LIKE LONDON INTO SUBMISSION

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Saxon2Sleepy

The Saxon is so sleepy this guy probably just drifted off behind the wheel and happened to roll into one of the mosques on every London street.

onight's attack at Finsbury Park was not an islamophobic attack, it was an attack on all of us. Don't look back in anger

MINOR INCIDENT!

#notallwhitepeople
#prayforthem
The only thing the British muslim community can do is pick up and carry on life as they did before.

Non nobus domine!

Obviously this means we need more sinecures for moderate nazis to smugly lecture naziphobes. Giving out sinecures to moderates completely shut down islamic terrorism, so it will work here too.

Pretty sure liberals cream themselves whenever a white guy kills a bunch of people so they can go "MUH WHITE TERRORISM ITS TERRORISM CALL IT TERRORISM REEEEEEEEEE"

Even though that's what every fucking media outlet calls it, they'll find some random white guy on the street who won't call it terrorism

The left and their muslim pets are so bereft of examples of right wing violence that they have to call some drunk retard hitting a crowd terrorism. Stupid cunts.

Speaking of white people look what happened today

Cool, I'd love to normalize white terrorism.

Let's go!

PART AND PARCEL

why do you all have weird flags?

I think we should take this time to let white people that they aren't all bad people. We should ignore the victims and just remind people that #NotAllNazis are bad.

cant he argue self defense though?

Maybe British nationalist terrorism, but not white. White terrorism is utterly meaningless.

I can't wait til an investigation reveals the van had a mechanical problem and it was all a big accident

WHITE TERRORISM AND I AM FUCKING PROUD. HE WAS A HERO. DEUS VULT, GOTT MIT UNS.

Crimes such as these show the need for more whites only safe spaces like J Crew stores and Abercrombie and Fitch outlets

white skin is the color of truce and peace

Fuck off Sven.

Gotta have a Sup Forums gold account

People called Romanes, they go, the house?

Who says it wasn't a Muslim; they can't drive for shit! I once had a muslim pull out in front of me he was parked on the shoulder and jumps out in front of me driving 55 in a 60 and its a miracle their wasn't an accident. He definitely damaged my brakes.

CULTURAL
APPROPRIATION

Let's just do what they do instead.

#notallwhites
#whitesaretherealvictims
#attackonallofus
#terrorismhasnocolor

EVERYBODY CARRY ON AS USUAL, BE STRONG AND CARRY ON, DON'T GIVE IN TO HATE

I'm complaining nonstop about white terrorism lately.

>Baseball assassin
>May Day rioters
>Disrupt J20
>St. Paul riots this weekend
>Not My President riots
>Cars with Trump sticker arsons

It's not terror, it's war. I hope you're all actively getting ready.

Do white people have an ideology?
fuck off

>#notallwhitepeople
>u aint no cracka bruv
>light a candle
>leave a teddy bear
>minutes silence
>white people are a race of peace
>#dontlookbackinanger

There's we go, lets move on, all fixed :)

God these cunts are so smug about it.

White Terrorism is what they've been hoping for all this time to validate their faggotty opinions.

Wouldn't it be funny if it backfired on them and they ended up experiencing white terror.

WHITE VENGEANCE NO REPENTANCE

part and parcel, my nigga.

He was a lone wolf

He must have been inspired by other white terrorists like Eric Clanton and Nazifa.

HE AIN'T NO REAL WHITE MAN BRUV

It is too early to jump to conclusions about his race, ethnicity or motivation.

Hateful Anglophobic bigotry is not welcome.

#IllDriveWithYou
#NoRealAnglo

We noe need to watch our Whiteophobia and not blame all White people for the actions of a small, small, minority that totally doesn't actually actually believe in White supremacy or anything they said they did. This was simply an act of workplace violence and we should likely examine the UK's gun laws to prevent another incident like this happening again.

Wait a second i thought the flags was an joke like the mods messing with us for fun but they've been here for a while.
They have to go you realize that ?
worried

One dead

I'm honestly shaking right now. Because of the actions of an Absolute Madman, I have to walk the streers in fear that an ignorant Muslim will knock my hat off or harass me on public transport.

#Justicte4Anglos

British anons please burn down more towers and run over more muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

WE

He wasn't white. White people don't do stuff like this, terrorists do.

WUZ

I always knew I would become a domestic terrorist.

THIS. SO. MUCH.

Can we get a confirmation that it was a hwhite male?

#NotAllWhitePeople
#HitlerDidNothingWrong

black nigger

there i said it

I would say it if skin color played a central role in this or if it were an ideology like islam. But it isn't.

The reason leftists and mudshits want to attach whiteness to this is because they're anti-white and see the white, straight, christian male as their arch-nemesis. We see right through this marxist propaganda. And, by God, you filthy marxists and jihadi enablers, by God I swear every single one of you will wish to have never existed on this god forsaken earth!

REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!

Oldschool Sup Forums had these flags

He was mentally unstable and was provoked by endless Muslim and leftist discrimination :^)

So you're saying that after scores of terrorist attacks committed by arab muslims against Europeans finally a european retaliated. And you want me to be angry with him or to feel guilty about it? Fuck the arab muslims and fuck this thread. I actually find it funny that he used their own tactics against them.

>muzzies getting killed
>terror attack
YAWN

Sup Forums is a board of peace. not all Sup Forumsacks are responsible for the actions of others we should remember this during these troubled times.

Exactly, in the coming years attacks from right wing nationalistic patriots will happen more and more. This will not end well for muslims.

I like the way you think. White people are the people of peace.

Somebody's constipated with semen.

#NotAllWhites

Racists

H-he was wh- whi I can't do it op

#WeAreAllWhite

Just woke up, what the fuck happened?

Culturally appropriated vehicular terorism from them.