Brit/pol/ - Early Morning Edition

>What happened so far in summary
White male drives into around 10 people outside a mosque in Finsbury Park, London. Possibly 4 dead so far but that is unconfirmed, the man has been arrested, he was using a hire van. Incident happened as worshippers were leaving Mosque. There is a rumour that he was armed with a knife and that more than 1 person was in the van.

>News streams
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
news.sky.com/watch-live

>News links
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
news.sky.com/story/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-finsbury-park-10919826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates
standard.co.uk/news/finsbury-park-number-of-casualties-after-vehicle-strikes-pedestrians-on-seven-sisters-road-a3567741.html

>Man was very possibly drunk
twitter.com/Anahabibato/status/876605568969998336

>Videos
twitter.com/ZM_YC/status/876618246241255424

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-number-casualties-vehicle-hits-pedestrians-seven/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>All the NEETS just went to bed
>None of the Normies are up yet

Fuck me.

it's nice you made the thread though

PART
A
R
C
E
L

These threads are a safe haven in the shitheap that is 2017 Sup Forums. Having it up 24/7 is a necessity.

This just gives the government a golden opportunity to say "see it ain't just Muslims".

Have the retaliation attacks started?

NEET still awake reporting in

LBC is giving this the same amount of time and gravitas as the Manchester attack.

>This mudslime with the feminine voice on GMB

Lel

Also

>We don't want to state our names as we're scared

Yeah scared someone will realise you cunts aren't meant to be here.

Niggers

>HE WUZ HAPPY GIVING VICTORY SALUTE
>DEY SHUD HAVE SHOOT HIM

Muds BTFO

>8:30am in Bongastan London
>"Mr. Khan I have terrible news. It seems a radical Islamaphobe targeted and attacked some innocent Muslim civilians last night."
>"Dear Allah... this is tragic..."
>"The good news is only a few were injured and there are no reported fatalities at this time as emergency workers do their thing."
>"How... how could this have happened? Right here... right in our own back yard?"
>"Rest easy, the the media has done some photo ops with professionals on the scene. EMTs, Cabbies, all Islamaphobes naturally, to put citizens at ease."
>"What? What is that supposed to do?"
>"Like I said, put citizens at ease. These sort of "retaliation strikes" are just part and parcel of living in a globalized city. We have to keep a stiff upper lip and all that in these trying times."
>"It's a dangerous ideology! I-you... you're an Islamaphobe right?"
>"Wow wow wow... that was a RADICAL Islamaphobe. he wasn't a REAL Islamaphobe. I'm a moderate every day British born and raised Islamaphobe. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I condemn these attacks. It's an ideology of peace!"
>"But it says right in the chat forums you wish death and destruction on all Muslims! It's pure evil!"
>"You're just misinterpreting the posts. If you knew ANYTHING about the ideology you would see this it's a diverse, proud, and old belief that's culturally enriching and peaceful."
>"This is crazy... I can't believe it... We've got to do something abut these people."
>"Careful Mr. Mayor, that's starting to sound a lot like hate speech against a protected minority class and I'd hate to hate to report it to the police."

Accelerationism brit bro. If you're still thinking in terms of a virtue signaling narrative we're long past that. It doesn't matter if it's only just muslims or not. Muzzies won't hold candle light vigils and sing oasis songs. They'll retaliate and whites will be forced to retaliate in self defense

Basically if you don't want to fight a race war maybe take a vacation to the states for a bit. Now.

Well, that's interesting.

>Pic related of Tommy's twitter

How are you early brits doing?

His twitter is working fine for me

Has he blocked you?

Just woke up after 3 hours of sleep. Exam at 930 so fuck it gonna have a shower and go Gregg's for breakfast

I just woke up tell me what happened in London.

Good luck fampai

Remember to eat a lot of bananas

what is happening there?

West Riding of Yorkshire (West and South Yorkshire) is where they shoved a fuck tonne of Pakis and Bangladeshis.
Shit's going to get fairly heated round here.

Speaking of heated, curry.
You shouldn't be eating junk food anyway, but if you do, stop giving Indian restaurants/take-aways your business, NOW.
They're hardly ever run by actual Indians, it's all fucking Bangladeshis, I can guarantee you that some of them have already started serving up dodgy black market meat in curries with a good dose of asswipe.

maybe a dead person I dunno.

i like how they had to send some unheard of muslim-looking guy to front the Sky News coverage, because the normal white presenters know they can't go into their community

This

Boycott all nigger businesses immediately

This should be spread around as far as possible since we are killing each other in the street.

>Prime Minister to chair meeting of COBRA

Even the police and the journalists are muslims...

They choose muslims police to patrol this neighborhoods.

Mate I had to get up at 4 to leave Birmingham for London. Cba man.

Hey, at least I've woken up to a happening!

Don't you fellow Britfags believe this is only gonna be a one off or you reckon there's gonna be more eventually starting a real civil war?

Good luck britbro :D

>COBRA

for a drunk white guy ?
lel, that's pretty funny.

subject?

She has to look strong and stable in the eyes of """Londoners""" so they don't riot.

>130495777
>777

C-c-checked em a-user..

Has the race war started properly???

Someone else put it to Sup Forums that Grenfell reaction died like a damp squib, and this incident is a false flag OP.
That is, (((they))) are trying to incite our minorities to taking to the streets in violent protest for the aforementioned.

I think it's fairly plausible. (((They))) definitely want conflict, that much is obvious. Whether it's just through the general demographic nightmare caused by opening the floodgates, or whether they're actually micro-managing crises like these, it's as if we're on course for a shitstorm we can't avoid. The lack of a white reaction to the last couple of years of Islamic terrorist attacks was something. The shitskins can probably be more easily prodded into chimping out.

Hold your horses.

Maths

Remember lads the fire was worse than any attack

CAPITALISTIC

>because theyre poor reeeee!
Nah. Like most companies, once theyve completed a job and had it all signed off they wont return to do more work (or probably were not even notified of the issues) unless theyre paid

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-number-casualties-vehicle-hits-pedestrians-seven/

>A van ploughed into worshippers outside a mosque in London on Sunday night, killing one person and injuring eight people in what London's mayor described as "a horrific terrorist attack".
>One man died and eight people were taken to hospital, Scotland Yard said. The 48-year-old driver was arrested by police after being detained by members of public at the scene.
>The suspect screamed "I'm going to kill all Muslims" before he was tackled to the floor, according to a witness.

So, when a Muslim kills a bunch of your children, you fuckers will freak out, run away, and become feckless victims which shut down an entire city. Then, afterward, you will deny that it was terrorism.
But when a white guy commits a terror attack, you suddenly have the courage to tackle them and call it terrorism?
You faggots deserve to be destroyed.

I think it is highly plausible that other attacks are likely to happen and escalate a civil war. Highly plausible!

I can see another Jihadi attack in the next couple of weeks happening, if I'm correct then there is no reason not to believe they'll be more 'revenge' attacks.

What's the smallest square number that can be expressed as the sum of two other squares?

If it took you more than a second to read and answer that you should drink some coffee.

>muh systemic
>muh institutionalized
two people could suffer through exactly the same circumstances, but these shits act as if being able to tack one of these words to it some how makes it worse.

Can't anyone buy a smoke alarm? I remember seeing its simply customary to pay for it yourself, instead of the government doing it.

Those people chose to be frugal and not install fire alarms into their building, and well, they paid the price.

how many mudslimes dead?

what do we know lads?

At least one.

Some guy rammed a load of people outside a mosque. He used a van.

PM has chaired a COBRA meeting, and the church he went to is being raided as we speak

[spoiler]Just kidding about that last part, that obviously won't happen because May is a racist and the DUP won't allow it[/spoiler]

What, I was wrong!

It was haram, all along

I guess you finally made a Muslim out of me

MUH POLICE

>I got you.

1 confirmed
Maybe 4 but that's unconfirmed.
10 injured and in hospital.
Not sure how many critical

Thanks we were really hoping an American would chime in

The geezer looks southern European. Certainly doesn't look like a typical white british lad.

kek

I love you, Imam Muhammed!

That'd be different. We can blame the EU.

AHEAD
ONLY

No u-turns

you're welcome, faggot

Gaddafi's tent?

This comes up for me all the time too, you just have to refresh the page and you should be able to view it as normal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They will not divide us.

3 critical was the number at one point

one of those could be the deceased now though

Looks like some typical white van man driving to me lads.

If you are watching spearchucker umbongo on sky news then let me sum it up for you: "Gas the tories, class war now."

Reminder that BASED van man did absolutely nothing wrong.

#notallwhitemen

Part and parcel of living in a major city :^)

I could turn out to be a huge misunderstanding.

Gotta get some FACKIN tiling done, gerraght the way you MASLIM CANTS

The rage when it turns out he had a bum ticker and passed out at the wheel like that Jock driving that bin lorry.

in all seriousness the irony is hilarious

>HE WHITE THEREFORE HE NOT MUSLIM

for all we know he is a bosnian shia attacking the sunnis

DAY OF THE ROPE HAS BEGUN

That's because whitey is a coward who will run away from young knife wielding men.

The brave and beautiful Muslim will risk their own life to tackle the maniacal van driving middle aged guy.

Good morning, gentlemen.
How's it going? I'm about to have a shower, wake up the kids with breakfast, go to work, sweat my nads off as England has turned into the Sahara desert,
What happened to cold?

Has anyone considered the possibility that the attacker might be Jewish, after the Al Quds demonstration yesterday?

#notallwhitevanmen

Muslims apparently getting plowed into react differently than your average tourist or white Londoner.

Lesson learned.

White van man of peace hahaga.
has the race war finally started??????

Anyone fancy a march today? In solidarity for the poor van driven who has lost he's freedom thanks to the mooslimbs running out in front his work van?

Not all Christians

I haven't been this happy in ages!

YES YES YES KILL THE MUSLIMS

That's because LBC is a scum station.

You ain't no white van man, bruv.

guardian doesn't know what to do now

Maybe he was just late for work?

Careful my dude.

Could get GCHQ'd for hate speech and inciting violence.

WRONG

He hates terrorism now!

>the phone call that saved England

Jesus, London is a fucking mess, and this is coming from fucking South Africa!

racist much?

>Under rated post

Call us when the necklacing stops, laddo. At least ideological murder is news here.

England NO

We can only hope it brings immigration to a crashing halt, it's already way down from last year.

Wtf I love white vans now

Remember to report all anti white hate crime guys. A hate crime can be anything as little as someone looking at you funny

>police took 20 minutes to arrive

Good lads

Brexit and race war all on the same day.

All we need now is to give scotland a good hiding