Inb4 mods do their new gay shit.

Nope. You?

she's a nigger lover, so no

Is this what you niggers like?

stay mad white bois

it only makes it easier for us

Bump forever

i like white teen girls btw

Why is every other race so shit at parenting?

I mean, I've come across some shitty white parents, but every black parent I've ever come across has been utterly awful.

I swear, whenever one of their kids cry they NEVER try to comfort it and so everyone else has to deal with it. Fucking annoying.

can't wait till white bois go extinct with their 2d waifus

meant for this

>please insert disc 3

ive seen niggers light people on fire in the middle of a circle before but does anyone have some backstory on this one? whats up with the tire?

Damn that vid made me horny.

I bet she wanted that BBC.

That scum bag got life btw.

It's hilarious how white people think they are superior to jews and niggers yet get cucked by us 24/7 and will even attack anyone who doesn't

hahah thats a good one

It's funny how niggers think they're on the moral high ground. Nobody is jealous ape, get back to your cage before the zookeeper comes.

white bois forever cucked

This is why you must carry a machete with you at all times, even when you take a shit.

Was she raped?

Jared! You enunciated the white as hhhhwite again! God damn it!
Stop Larping as BLM.. goo to sleep!
BTW, watch Colin Flaherty on youtube

how can you white nazi betas even go on knowing that your pathetic self-defeating race is cucking themselves into extinction??

ive done that before

kek

alright I'm out of webms boys

All white women are liberals, because they want BBC's in the europe. Continue calling us low iq while we the black people are embedded in your midst, breeding all white women, in 4 generations the power of bbc will rule the world!

wait I have one last one

white bois have become so pathetic and unwanted that they are now even getting RICED

same fag that can't come to terms

forever one of the top vids

jahahhahhaha keep em coming

sums you all up pretty damn well

you're not black. shut up cuck.

what the fuck?

if anything, I feel bad for that ape

WOW OWNED

Did she die?

The facts are not in your favor.

The facts show that nobody, not even black men, want your disgusting nigger women, and women prefer white men over everyone else. Even black women like white men more.

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

nigger lovers. no respectable white man would ever touch these women after that, so no one cares. you can have them and beat them to death like you usally do tyrone. then you won't have any women. you'll have to go to prison (not hard for you) to have some twink suck your dick like you niggers also enjoy, but then also hate faggots for some reason.

>whats up with the tire?
You fill the tire with gasoline and the gas burns quick and the tire burns slow. It's called "necklacing". You're seeing a true African invention here.

Because niggers are raised by niggers. Niggers are like children so it's children raising children. Children who never grew up and learned how to be a half-decent human being.

did you know that even white cucks get more action than you salty pol manchildren

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girl friends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever. A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

it's tradition, they call it necklacing, they fill the tire with gasoline then let you burn like a torch while throwing stones or debris at you

(debris optional)

why is there always a fat naked black lady. one walked by me a few months back

who cares, nazi manchild white bois aren't wanted by white women at all

Fucking niggers

the smoke fumes from burnt rubber are also toxic so it helps to kill the victim

Again, your disgusting women get no replies

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for black cock.

I never understood this video. Why are they doing this to this poor girl?

the only place this happens is in america. who fucking cares? they aren't even in the white, anglosphere discussion.
plus, after bringing slaves overseas, they get what they deserve.

i like how you keep shitposting implying that any of us care about what you have to say, or are even reading your post.

Black lesbians don't even want other black lesbians. kek

it's always a thrill hanging with niggas instead of lame ass video game playing, hentai watching cuck bois

if it was so common why do I recognize your entire "cuck" folder? Do you ever find OC?

they'll get bored with you once they realize you wont be able to land a job

Even niggerfaggots don't want other niggerfaggots

good thing you didn't just send me a reply to prove it

stay mad with your 50 IQ bruh

Worth the read

Obvious pasta is obvious.

/thread