Sandy Hook(nose)

I need the redpills on Sandy Hook

I am trying to research this shit, but it's just too big to digest. Too many shitty complicated videos about it, too much information, too many theories ect.

Give me your best redpills and videos on Sandy Hook

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d5_PjoEBk1E
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I need to get hookpilled here bros. What's the truth about Sandy Hook? Was it a hoax? Why is the MSM getting so worked up about Alex denying it?

Give up on that shit, research something that will actually make a difference in your life, some knowledge you can use

Like this, if you're not having fun you aren't living yet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d5_PjoEBk1E

There was a memorial page online a day before the shooting.
Crisis actors.

Kek this video makes me think of a quote I recently heard.

"They're not even people" - Eric Trump

ok but where's the videos and screencaps on this shit? I need to take the hookpill here

Sandy hook is like the holocaust.. They both happened.

Over 6 million jews died during the holocaust.

What kind of a braindead subhuman do you have to be to think this is attractive?

Behead those who insult Cassidy Banks

Why do you keep posting disgusting niggers and spics?
Fuck off.

Still would bend her over though.

here's one

dos

tres

this is all

Just google: "lets talk about sandy hook" ur welcome

Why do you keep posting disgusting anime characters?
Fuck off.

Sorry you can't handle big ass and big titties you little faggot

It just annoys me because it tells me who you work for.

Sometimes I'd rather just pretend you aren't being paid to make threads like these.

Because this is an anime website, newfag.
Take your ugly whores to the newfag board
She's fucking ugly.

looks like nasty crack whore with nigger nose

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>a big titted fertile goddess ready for a good bleaching is ugly
>posts a little anime girl

You're the first to go on the day of the pokeball

Stop being a little bitch. White nationalist movement are faggots because they don't promote going on global conquest to bleach 400 asians, then returning back home to your beautiful Aryan family.

Conquests can still be done in this day and age, with a Big White Cock and white man's seed

ar-15 kill ratio

>image starting with 13
>calling anyone a newfag
Please.

Anime is shit

of course its a mohter fukin hoax the only evidence it ever happened was a picture of kids in a single file choo choo train line

LEL KEK/

most obvious conspiracy there ever was

I tell you about some pills. She better is on one of them when i fill her pussy up.

>a gif from 2011
Sure thing newfag.

It was real but as an afterthought there was a conspiracy cannot let a good crisis go to waste. The effort was to try to make gun rights activists look like insensitive and paranoid assholes.

A lot of the shilling for Sandy"Hoax" now days may be genuine but it arose from a clear "foodfight" plant tactic.

Any effort that actually would've been to the scale the theory supposes would've meant we would've gotten apartment assault weapons ban along time ago.

To believe sandyhoax is to believe in the most incompetently executed conspiracy theory in human history. JustFuckMyShitUp levels of failure.

If they wanted to at least get background checks they would've at least constructed the narrative that Adam Lanza bought it at a gun show or whatever.

And if they had the resources to do this they would've done it again and again and again much more often than what history is shown.

And if they were really as dirty as to conspire this, would've just had an actual brainwashed plant actually commit the crimes. Why fake it.

I am supposed to believe the supposedly illuminated or whatever is not only this incompetent but is also this pussyfooted?