I genuinely wish I lived in Germany

I genuinely wish I lived in Germany

You spelled Russia wrong.

Me too. But we're outnumbered. How to restore it, I wonder.

What kind of idiot made those colors? Sometimes 5 is dark red, sometimes even 11 is light red.
> looks at content
Oh wait I guess I know what kind of person made this

Damn I guess the cancer does spread from the US. All this time I thought it was a joint Anglo thing. Sorry world.

I did all the gender studies I needed to do in grade school. It was called playing doctor.

It's in proportion to the population

Kys tyrone

>read
>greeen
>percapita
>that grammar throughout
It's clear who made this

It's a kike thing.

I'm learning German so I can find a dead oak in the Mountaind of Germany and slice it down in one stroke with a strong forged from an old Volkswagen leaf spring

>Jap
>>that grammar throughout
>A jap lecturing someone on grammar

>(((G*rmany)))
so does half of Africa

Get on a plane and go there.

Claim refugee status

They will house clothe and take care of you
(if you are brown)

>dumb nigger
>fag band
No Japs post on Sup Forums, they have their own you retard

L A T V I A N O

They're all packed into nig dens in sure

i watched some portugal propaganda video where germany basically just takes advantage of every other european country. they're basically the US of europe and everyone hates them

and you think they are just gonna stay their?

Why is it not zero? I've never once heard of a university that has women studies programs.
Must be some private uni struggling to come up with a new useless degree to make money on.

>No japs post on Sup Forums
Except that you are.
Also, don't diss MCR

Just immigrate illegally. They have an open door policy thanks to Merkel.

We have 4,140 total colleges dipshit.

That's the thing - not a single non-Germanic should be allowed anything but a 10 days visit visa to Germany. Fucking problem with it - people like it.
Lone wolf terror, personal terror, ethnic terror. As for now network and organize your fellow people of pure blood

take the anglo pill and move to a first world country

This idiot obviously doesn't know what "per capita" means.

Their non muslim women have big boobs.

>this moron
Nope, memelord. Illegals and rapefugees live like scud segregated from humans. That goes for most non-Northern Europeans in fact. Immigrant filth stays with immigrant filth, Germans stay with Germans

Those must be the values multiplied by a large coefficient.

Does it help you to decide otherwise when I tell you that recently the number of "Gender-Study" professorships has surpassed those of Pharmacy?
The situation on German universities is most probably even worse than in the US. Our universities are firmly infested by the virus of Cultural Marxism.

>per capita
wut

South America here I come

Only one in Russia. That must be the containment university.

Do you ever enthusiastically renounce Hitler's speeches? Such a majestic language is sure to be a pleasure to speak

IIRC it was the so-called European University in Saint-Petersburg and it got closed down last autumn.

Yeah

uruguay looks like a better bet. Even one "women's studies" class makes a country TOO SEXIST for my liking.

>Russia
>Europe

Honestly, it should be illegal to offer majors in shit like this. Not just because of mu women, but because Unis shouldn't be allowed to profiteer off retarded teenagers who have no idea what they're doing

It is the white man's duty to BLEACH the third and second world

>Singapore
>0

Very nice.

Well, Saint Petersburg is totally in Europe

Half a year ago I would have thought this kind of talk to be insanity. And yet today it rings true and is even inspiring. Thank you, I will see what I can do.

Godspeed to the glorious golden haired Master Race
ZIEG HEIL

>Anglo-Celtic Aussies
>not European
Russia started in Northern Europe - Eastern European, Siberian and Asian possession are it's colonies
Most of us are not even blonde
Well, mono-racial Austria-Hungary had tons of problems and ethnic violence was common. Yugoslavia too at that. Yet "they", as in general public idiots and political class, think that's there won't be a mayhem. Sad!