Antifa rally in Gettysburg PA

Alright pol, I'm back. This time I've come to ask that we make a move on antifa. On July first antifa is holding a rally in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. They plan on desecrating confederate graves and confederate flags and of course wherever they go riots follow. I am asking that a user goes undercover and infiltrates the antifa rally. My plan is that the user or anons that infiltrate the antifa ranks look like antifa, but are carrying a backpack full of smoke bombs, a gas mask, some first aid, and a weapon. The anons should wear clothing that covers their identity so antifags can't trace down the anons, make sure to cover your entire face otherwise they can track you down like we did Eric clanton. So what the anons do is get in a large crowd of antifa and get in the middle of it, then throw down the smoke bombs making them get confused and disoriented allowing for counter protesters to best them. Once you throw the smoke grenade put on your gas mask and go thru the smoke and beat up the people In the smoke, then the anons will slip away in the confusion and boom antifa is fucked. Please pol, we must fight for our freedom and stand up to these commie faggots. Black bloc user signing off.

>antifa buy confederate flags just to burn them
How stupid can they be?

One more thing, be careful because the antifags maybe armed due to the recent Alexandria shooting.

Pretty fucking stupid.

Bump

Gettysburg police and the Pennsylvania State Police won't hesitate to stomp commie skulls. I'm not sure they realize not everywhere is a liberal puss bag like Berkeley.

Based black man

Is he /ourguy/?

Proud Boys PA has police members, we'll be there

Going to shoot Gettysburg PA an email about this tomarrow. Gettysburg is a sacred ground. Thousands upon thousands of men and boys were senselessly sent to the slaughter for 3 days in the scorching heat and humidity of summer. None deserved death, all deserve respect. So help christ if Antifa lay a finger on any building, monument, gravestone, relic, car, or even a fucking lamp post I hope the PA police blackwater their asses

Um my brother committed suicide by shooting himself in the head much like your picture, would you mind deleting that? Thanks

Thankfully it's a national park so police will more heavily enforce and protect the area from any bullshit. That said I'm sure the League of the South and the SCV are sending guys up.

Mind following your brother's example nameposter?

I can't own a firearm as I'm a registered sex offender

>Phoneposter
>Sex offender
Kek'd

There are other ways. And asking people to delete things is the gayest fucking reddit shit

lol yet another day when White nationalists will do jack shot bexauae rhey are whote trash cowards.
Here is what will happen: Fat racist trailer trash will march arpund.while the kekistanis tell them to.fuck off becaise they make them loom lole racists. They will then argue while yet anothee monument to traitor hick losers gets torn down. The ledt will win yet again becaiae they will.fight for.their.belief whereas the nazi crowd has cripplong diabetes and cant really get physical due to heart attack worries.
Prove me wrong, you redneck pussies, do.something aside from gulping mountain dew and fuckong your cousins

I think they seriously underestimate the conservative sentiment there. Literally, the only liberals there are the students at gettysburg college, which is already out for the summer.

This will not work out well for them.

Holy shit this is one spicy leaf

Are these their phone numbers? Can user verify?

A bunch of traitors burned farms until tjey were gunned down by the legal authorities. The south fought like faggots and deserved to die.

Aww poor Antifa is mad they are getting BTFO

You spelled Sherman's Army wrong

You realize the burnings were done by Sherman who was a northern general right?