How to tell if someone is a 12 year old LARPing faggot

>See attached image.

Explain

You seem upset. Did a dingo fuck you?

DId you love it?

Frick off you mother fricker you arent a BASED BLACK MAN

>Crusades when?

>Deus Vult! (Literally translates to "muh Jesus")

True, No crusades will happen, but chastisement will happen, be it ww3, super valcano ect. people will die, the earth will be purged for its blasphemies against his holiness, Jesus, Deus Vult!

>Worshiping a fucking rabbi on a stick in 2017

Your interpretation, which is wrong and hateful, I worship God who died in humiliation and mockery, who now lives forever, that is my god and my hope.

Jesus was a prophet not a rabbi.

All patricians use the secret Tomorrow style + Hippie combo.

I bet you niggers haven't even discovered the secret flags yet.

I've never seen a butthurt Aussie before. I thought you guys were all about the bantz? What happened, man?

This triggers the roo in the loo

This.

After about a week of new flags, these DEUS HOMO fags are unironically the new Canadian shitposters.

>implying the crusades ever ended

Eh they aren't that bad

The Nazi flags are the worst LARPers

The Bible contains a lot of truth, but it has been edited by Jews, Masons, and Catholics. Read between the lines, or just burn it. Jesus said nothing about going to church. The Devil owns them all.

My blood, if traced back long enough, is Crusader blood, you stupid ass roo

No step on snek anons are the best

>Crusader
literally one of the saddest religious wars ever.
pathetically inept.

If it didn't happen, I'd be worshipping Allah and speaking Arabic. Glad my ancestors protected my heritage and country. I can't say much for you, burger.

>If it didn't happen, I'd be worshipping Allah and speaking Arabic
Are you from Spain?
Otherwise, no it didn't.
Literally a couple Popes got bored, wanted some land, and went "hey I got this religion thing. Think I could whip up a little army forme?"

Good goy

The Crusades had nothing to do with that, nor did it have anything to do with defending Europe.

It was part of a deeply spiritual and religious quest to achieve oneness with The Lord. Pilgrimage and holy war were very important elements of spirituality and finding one's true being. Of course I don't expect a nihilist like you to have any consideration for something so virtuous like the Crusades.

op is a jew sage

(((mike))), at least get it right. it was a cross, not a stick.

Am I late?

jew gonna jew. sage gonna sage.

He is an melbournite faggot

is that a minecraft thing?

Yeah its some minecraft RP server thats been popular on Sup Forums and Sup Forums lately

I just use the flag to express my Christian faith.

How i can tell if someone is a """7"""" yo muslim goatfucker?
See OP's flag