THEM.

DOWN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
census.gov/quickfacts/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl8lxOMKbh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we were in a neutral ground, sure. This is in a white country, it is for whites.

If Muslims don't like it in a white country, go to a Muslim country.

Islam causes Islamophobia. Checkmates lefties.

Its just indigenous Europeans fighting against colonial oppression.

Bullshit. When Islamists attack innocent whites, fags and sjws find a way to blame whites for it.

It can't be the other way around anyway; there's no such thing as an innocent Muslim.

When has an Islamic preacher been convicted or ostracized foreign anything?

Islam-O-phobia doesn't real.

It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia

>When islamist terrorists attack we rightly seek out hate preachers who spur them on.

And then what happens?

I know someone is retarded when they use the term islamophobia.

It's a term made up by the Muslim Brotherhood so no one would call them out on their stupid beliefs.

We rightly call out communism as being stupid. Islam is the same thing, a system of beliefs. It doesn't deserve the same standing as race or sexuality.

>when islamist terrorists attack we rightly see out hate preachers who spur them on
We do? I thought those were just isolated cases with no connection to Islam.

PART AND PARCEL M8

If the left can say that Islamophobia and hostile attitudes towards Muslims are the reason for Muslim terrorism in the West because they feel threatened, can we say that whitemanophobia and hostile attitudes towards white men is their excuse too?

People are seeking out hate preachers? No they don't. They make excuses for them.

>it's another thread where polacks are unaware they are a part of the problem

Some people don't want a race or sectarian war; I guess that's cucked to want a return to rationality?

Hypocrite much?
No redneck subhuman whites cause Islamophobia

#NotAllWhitePeople

without islam there would be no islamophobia

islamophobia is a religion of peace

THIS.

This is not some fucking equal playing field, this is our home country, our ancestral lands. hundreds of generations of our forefathers lie in this very earth, fertilizing it.

If we lose this we lost everything to live for.

There is nowhere to run. Fight or die.

bud ur just askin fer ur kebab to get lopped off pal

Have you ever seen a coyote in the wild? They tend to tread lightly around humans because all the coyote who were aggressive were promptly shot dead so only the non-aggressive ones survived to reproduce. Figure out what that means on your own.

so what you're saying is, they will go after anti white racists? Because its pretty obvious this man was radicalised by anti white hate speech and bigotry, quite "europhobic" I might add

The EU DOES NOT seek out bad islamists, they protect them. Kill all muslims and get them OUT of Europe.

hypocrite how, you shit?

Oh is there a lot of people calling for muzzies to be mowed down?

It's just part of being in a big city though what's the fuss

The left are having a field day with this but don't worry our Muslim brothers will one up this terror attack very soon :)

Liberals the scum of the fucking Earth and their dying shrieks will lull me to sleep in the hard days to come they've created.

when the guy bombed the ariana grande concert the news was like "questions are being asked how this young man raised in a devoutly muslim family could have become radicalized to commit this bombing..."

but for this it's like "ISLAMOPHOBIA WE ALREADY KNOW HES A DAMNED RACIST!"

Ummm? Racist and anglophobic much?

(Murdoch Murdoch, 'when brothers awake')
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

Dammit youtube seems to kill all my saved 'German parades and fighting to Hitler's speeches' videos.

6 days of Ramadan left. But maybe the tower fire and this tiny bit of pushback will cause them to be more circumspect.

>And then what happens?
we spend 10 years failing to get them deported because of human rights so give them 5 years in jail costing millions of taxpayers money where they settle in and radicalize everyone in the prison.

By this logic Muslims should apologize to whites and should look at themselves to see what they did to spur this hate.

We should take more measures to counter white phobia and we should give whites more benefits.
Oh and accept Ukrainian refugees.

Can you even show me one case of islamphobia running someone over with a truck?

Accept syrian (african) rapefugees Ahmed

hahahhahahahahahahaha

IM IN AMERICA FAGGOT

BROS WE NEED MORE FIRES AND ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Islamaphobia

>tfw autistic animations affect my emotions

reeee

RUNNING INTO MUZZIES
IT'S A NEW WAY I LIKE TO BE

You hadn't seen it before? If not, it was time you did :)

#NotAllWhitePeople

>We seek out hate preachers

Ok, soon as you actually do it, perhaps ill consider it.

>This is in a white country, it is for whites.

No it's not. Non-whites have been immigrating to the united states since the countries creation.

Making this type of tweet is what SJWs live for. This false sense of power. Unibomber was right about everything

No I didn't. Only seen the Metamorphosis vid which was pretty good desu

Truer words has never been spoken

it's an old meme but it checks out

HATE CRIME
NOT AN ACT OF TERROR

Sven, you're too hateful and full of shit to be Swedish, you must be a filthy Finnish Mongol pleb

>Cox
>No blue checkmark
>promoted by EU faggot
>Islamophobia
Im actually disgusted I spelled that incorrectly and google chrome auto corrected it as if its actually a fucking word
christian-phobia. because when I typed in christianphobia it autocorrected it to christian-phobia. Fucking 1984 word control newspeak bullshit. Islamophobia needs to be a banned word. Or wait its not a fucking word and if oxford accepts it you know the west is done. The lingua franca of the West is being corrupted from within.

this faggot should be kicked out of the country. traitors and feebs must die.

No actually 9/11 caused islamophobia you fucking retarded lol have you ever heard of 9/11 it was this one time a bunch of ALL MUSLIMS hijacked four airplanes on the same day and three of them hit their designated targets which were monuments to American rule and the last plane crashed due to the heroic efforts of the people onboard. Islamophobia is because of 9/11

This is unironically what most bongs think. They think they deserve it for their bigotry.

And now it's a white country retard.

Are bongs worth saving?

What did he mean by this?

Keep saying this!
Sig!
Heil!

>census.gov/quickfacts/
>Hispanics-17.6%
>African Americans-13.3%
>Asians-5.6%
Yea, totally a white country.

Brendan Cox is an opportunist. When the Manchester attack happened, he didn't even condemn it, he just tweeted this weird 'story'.

Why don't we have his name yet?

Is he Jewish? Because that would be absolutely perfect.

Wouldn't the people peddling Islamophobia be the ones making people afraid of Muslims?

And wouldn't that be Muslims themselves?

Without whites there would be no islamophobia.
When there is a terrorist attack by a "muslim" you have no problem jumping the gun but when theres a white terrorist attack you defend it.
We do. Any Syrian who wants to seek refuge here is more than welcome. We took in 1 million Iraqi refugees during the US invasion of Iraq and still have 500,000, and we took in 4 million Afghan refugees during the Taliban and US invasions and still have 2 million.
We look out for our muslim brothers and sisters here.
If 9/11 was real it was justice for all the atrocities white people have committed against muslims and the muslim world.
But its pretty well known that the US government committed 9/11 themselves to have a reason to invade the middle east.
So white people in fact caused 9/11

Everyone go through Sadiq Khan's twitter replies and like the 50 part and parcel responses he got.

I don't get what you're advocating. Either way I'm reporting you. We don't need your bigotry on a free and open space like this.

This is the narrative that will awaken the Saxon
Time to meme it.

Muslims kill other Muslims all the time because they're the wrong Muslims. Chinese also fucking hate Muslims because you're inbred retards and Islam is a virus of the mind.

Your time is coming inbred retard. Of that I absolutely promise you.

>Islamist terrorist
Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, you rasist bigot.

No we fucking don't.

The fact that he struck a Mosque that had spawned literally dozens of terrorists and is still open is proof positive of that.

Also;

>Enforcing Shariah Law and setting up religious persecution squads because Muslims get run over

Does that mean we can round up and arrest Muslims in response to their attacks?

yes because chinks, pajeets, and niggers just love islam /s

What a cuck. He's just mad his wife got BTFO by MI5

>islamophobia
God I fucking hate this word so much. What better way to protect something from criticism than to label anyone guilty of it as a bigot? If Islam is so peaceful, then why does this word exist?

Ever heard of anyone being 'christophobic'?

white man in a van.

By his own logic we should only target Hate Islamaphobes.

No regular, peaceful Islamaphobes.

Also, since when do we arrest people for phobias? Shouldn't they treated by medical professionals?

Terrorism is apart of living in a major city.

Get over it.

Holy shit, someone on Sup Forums that's reasonable and isn't a retard. What a breath of fresh air. Keep it up.

This attack was a defensive attack against invaders, akin to Palestinians bombing Israelis.

Muslim terrorism in the West is aggressive and is done to kill white people to make room for more Muslims.

Go ahead and try to argue against this.

no one takes you seriously btw. good attempt though

Exactly, you NEVER hear "christophobic" because it doesn't fit the (((narrative))). This should be proof alone of how bullshit the concept of 'islamophobia' is.

>Wants to continue importing irrational, violent people

>Wants a return to peaceful rationality

That's not very rational.

Islamaphobia is caused by Islam. It's literally in the same.

Read a book once in a while you ignorant bigot.

White world
Whitevan
Fight the world
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl8lxOMKbh4

The moderate islamophobes are the real victims here.

Not a single 9/11 hijacker was Iranian/Persian. It was orchestrated by Saudi Arabia.

I'm tired of you LARPing as an Iranian in order to destroy our public image.

The van ran over one of the muslims' heads and their eyeballs popped out.

Hey, if thats the case, can you tell us why the UK hasnt honored the extradition order for the Imam who preached at Finsbury for years?

>christophobic.
that should be a fucking meme.

But what about muh crusades and muh abortion clinics!?

lol but yeah you're right. Especially when you know (((who))) is in charge of running shit, it makes perfect sense. Who would possibly want the enemy of christians to have the upper hand, hmm?

>Without whites there would be no islamophobia.

Sup Forums just got destroyed.

But Asians hate Muslims too, as do Hindus.

Moron.

Without Muslims, there would be no islamophobia.

>No redneck subhuman whites cause Islamophobia

No they just point out all the ways in which Islam is a degenerate philosophy.

underrated

#notallwhitemen
#partandparcel
#falseflag

Not sure if this is what YOU meant by it, but the way I interpret it, is that we need to start shooting and killing muzzies, NQA, until they shit their pants at even the mere THOUGHT of committing a violent act.

If Muslims had never invaded African Christendom, or tried to invade Europe, we'd no enmity with you.

So muslims in fact caused the Iraq war.