AUSPOL pre qanda edition

>Over 64,000 people are living illegally in Australia including one immigrant who has avoided authorities for 40 YEARS - but which nationality are the worst offenders?
archive.is/ueHVy

>Turnbull defends Gonski 2.0 changes
archive.is/7Jmyh#selection-1839.26-1839.61

>Coalition senators seek bank levy review
archive.is/lAGLE#selection-1822.0-1822.1

>Australia needs to understand Asia: Wong
archive.is/yplYk#selection-742.0-742.1

> Shotgun used in Brighton siege sold for $2000 in a suburban car park, court hears
archive.is/MgGbH#selection-1528.0-1528.1

>Private drone ‘forced to the ground’ before explosion at Woomera weapons testing ground
archive.is/Njlco#selection-364.0-364.1

>Why you're about to pay through the nose for power
archive.is/CzZ06#selection-350.0-350.1

>Labor MP filed documents for billionaire ALP donor's Chinese business association
archive.is/2dkqs#selection-1524.0-1524.1

>Australian push to make decryption easier 'could threaten global internet security'
archive.is/Qrket#selection-1934.0-1934.1

>‘The way they manipulate people is really saddening’: study shows the trade-offs in gig work
archive.is/CTqba#selection-1092.0-1092.3

>Evidence shows dogs in Bali are being brutally killed and the meat sold to unsuspecting tourists
archive.is/RtZfa#selection-338.0-338.1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBJnbm-dY8c
abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/06/19/4686319.htm
archive.is/nIQDw
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2gisIlazc
itnews.com.au/news/every-australian-will-now-get-an-automatic-e-health-record-461072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P O O F T E R
O
O
F
T
E
R

Q and A looks boring as shit again.

You're all racist scum.

Be enriched by hong fuk kok here.

G O O K
O
O
K

Yesterday my mum said I would be sent to therapy for saying I want an Australian boss.

Pauline is a fucking sell out whose only in it to make money, she hates the working class and is an A grade flip fopper as long as she's getting paid her senators wage and you dumb bogans lap it up like the cucks you are

Gimme dem discord links goyim

Yeah probs.

it's not on for another 5 hours

She's a plant by (((Them))) in order to make the members of our movement look like a bunch uneducated bogan's in the eyes of the greater public.

Uneducated bogans are the backbone of this country. The only patriots left.

No better then fucking niggers

How is the job hunt going mate?

>considering your application

woo lad.

(checked)

I am not sure if focussing on the Jewish issue is the best strategy in Australia. Most people have no awareness of it at all and mentioning it seems strange and silly to them.

qanda is bad and you should feel bad

That was a poor quality post.

So long as it's white Anglo poms overstaying their visa I've got no problem with it.
White flight needs somewhere to go and I welcome country whites here.

But if it's fucking pakis then we should close the border to the UK. We don't want that shit here.

Get a load of this honeypot

Scooby dooby doo

It is probably just backpackers overstaying while they root some bloke for a while longer.

Reminder, our presence is known.

I wish someone would do something about my mental health and poverty.

STOP SMOKING POT

You are right, edibles are better.

I'm putting the bins out now lads. I will let you know how it went when I get back.

Thanks mate, you had me going for a second there.

>I'm putting the bins out now lads. I will let you know how it went when I get back.
So. How was it?

Cheers for the reminder cunt. Forgot to put mine out last week, it's been hell.

Bats wreak havoc in Australia forcing people to stay inside

youtube.com/watch?v=UBJnbm-dY8c

Get outta here seppo filth

Why hasn't turnbull been ousted yet you guys said it would happen.

>australian flag for OP
>ABC news represented in links
>all links archived
>no discord
>no nothing other than pure objective current affairs news
I never thought I'd see the day.

OP is not a faggot.

>tfw going over to a m80s house to drink tonight and so can't shitpost with the boys
I'm not sure which is worse - that, or that I kinda feel like I'd rather not hang out with IRL friends and instead shitpost on Sup Forums.

>So. How was it?
Well I went out there to do it but there were all these spider webs around the handle of the recyclables bin so there was no way I was going to touch it so I told Mum to do it.

Hey lads there's a 4corners report on tonight about trolls

Do you reckon Sup Forums will get a mention?

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/06/19/4686319.htm

archive.is/nIQDw

>Do you reckon Sup Forums will get a mention?
I hope so. But these normie reporters tend not to understand Sup Forums and they stick to reporting on things they understand better like twatter.

Oh yeah pretty sure you'll need an aussie proxy to watch it

Kiwis followed by Irishmen.

#auspol is used by normies as well

It was invented by them.

I'm installing some mods to get more sex happening in Dragon Age Origins.

Yeah probably got a bunch who come for qanda only, just like twitter and fb

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2gisIlazc

Jesus Christ this country is pathetic. Onya Pauline.

Prepping for an interview.

Nudes of mum?

Better bats than niggers.

Ill take that as a comment.

Do you find they have much respect for your copywriting work or do they treat it like it isn't a real job and doesn't count as real experience?

Its the bot that archives known lefty click bait sites mate...

Apparently 1/4 of them are Malaysians.

>Malaysians
Gross.

It's not a bot, it's an brilliantly autistic Norbro that wrote a program that scans all new posts, picks out ones with links, and automatically punches out an archive link.

>Get shitty job
>Launching business possibly this week
>May have failed a uni class though
>Forcing myself back into the gym
>Might be moving out soon
At least life is starting to look up.

Anyone know of the opt-out procedure for the coming electronic health records we're forced to be signed up for?

Wondering if the fuckers are going to ingest all our data first into their private databases before we can tick that box on the ehealth website to delete my record, when its rolled out.

What are you talking about?

When did they change that? as far as i knew it was still an opt-in service.

Malcolm has dictated it now for the entire country, as per discussions last budget. I'm surprised no one knows of this.

Its now opt out. 20% of australians already have an ehealth record but don't know that they do.

any guesses how many of our agencies and insitutions now have private duplicates of that data?

itnews.com.au/news/every-australian-will-now-get-an-automatic-e-health-record-461072

I'm unsure if we get a letter asking if we want to opt out OR they ingest all our data into their system then we have to log into to then flag we want our record deleted (after the fact the data has been ingested and thus accessible to every three-letter agency that wants a copy).

My "record" would be nothing. I haven't been to a doctor in over 10 years, and that was for ingrown toenail. Next time I go, I'll just tell the doctor I don't want any part of this shit.

What can I do when my sister is being a retarded bitch and my parents defend and reward her for it? Should I smack her?

>as per discussions last budget
Well fuck me, knew it'd happen eventually.

Initially it was up the the GP and admin staff at the medical practice to do the signup. I'd assume there will probably be a mailout from human services to each medicare card holder.

rape her

Only if defacating on her face doesn't work, then try that, user. It should all work out.

thanks, I'll keep you posted

Congrats. Just take everything step by step, day by day.

> hoping for mail out

You need to be more cynical, user. remember, all the experts that need to be paid require the system to be up and running to get funding.

So Triple J is doing another Hack Live thingo tomorrow night on 'Male Privelidge', whos gonna watch it and shitpost on twitter with me?

Man, we really are going to see "Fight Club" become real.

fuck these cunts from triple j. imagine the poor guys working at the station who have to tow the female cock up their asses everyday to worship the matriarchy to get paid.

what a fucking nightmare

Have you ever listened to them? The blokes are clearly hipster cuckolds who love to be pegged

I think some of them are like that, but the rest are as said

>shitpost on twitter

tweet of peace

HA. They've already been paid brosef. I finished up a contract working integrations for the bloody thing end of last year. Money has been flowing for years on this.

its fucking annoying to listen to. you can almost hear the male presenters screaming in glee as the feminist cock goes in, its that painful.

it looks like a tooth

SEA monkeys in general are gross.
They have to go back

yep. makes sense. they now have to justify why they've spent the money on it, especially since the manufactured consent of the >98% success they had on the forced opt-out trial in northern queensland. So much slippery weasel words from these assholes.

Kek, fuck off. Uneducated bogans are subhuman. Only faggots take pride in anti-intellectualism.

put on your flags you faggots

It's mostly women desu. My gf works for them

BTW, I was involved in one of the early software prototypes. The jostling by academics/researchers screaming at public servants was hillarious.

Mate you don't know the half of it. If the system survives a month of load after full roll-out i'd be surprised. The amount of duplication and junk data is retarded. Thanks Devendra

>My gf works for them

I feel your pain, user.

This reinforces everything I saw with the system repeatedly implemented to try to get the whole thing off the ground. It was like watching Yes Minister the degree of incompetency and screaming egos involved.

Not surprised about the shithouse architecture: there were so man y fucking academics involved in the inception of the thing, it was bound to be shit.

I can only imagine how bad that echo chamber must be

Jesus Christ.

>tfw my family watch the project every night
I want to see channel ten burn

Outside hack i don't think they care desu. They have jobs to do.

Are Australians the missing link between humans and Manolo Escobar?

waleed ali is a parasite

>the resort town of New South Wales
top kek

Spot why they have to make it opt out: sunk cost already.

There's hillarious fail on the way. Dis gunna be gud.

Australians are the missing link between Atlantian ubermensch and Aryans

>Going to bali
>Ever

nope

Also time to sink the chink, they want to make us Hongstralia, and our faggot pollies don't give a shit as long as they get kickbacks. Bogan ON supporters need to put their glass pipes down and smarten up