Can you guys give me some recent examples of Political Correctness gone too far?

Can you guys give me some recent examples of Political Correctness gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=ebf_1496529495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Republican lawmakers being shot at

Come on guys, you can do better than that. This board is literally called Politically Incorrect.

Several. But they're too anecdotal and I don't have them with me. But there is one school that had forbidden its teachers from punishing black students because they agreed under Sjw logic that blacks had the system rigged against them and not because they deserved punishment (essentially blacks were getting much more punishment than whites in general)

So as a PC spearheaded policy, they forbade the teachers from punishing black students, and they were completely powerless against them. It was chaos all out and throughout.

Moral of the story was that if they were getting more punishment it was because they deserved it, and political correctness would only turns thing worse.

For reference, you don't need to be rude, but state facts bluntly because it's what they are. Being politically correct and toning down in general creates an environment where we ignore the problem and creates a space for it to increase and manifest to maybe a point of no return.

Canadian human rights tribunal is s good start leaf

Sure, every complaint about liberals controlling the media. "Wah people have opinions I don't like".

The entirety of Canada is a good start

When this happens practically everyday.

A person of color culturaly appropriates western food, clothes, and a car in order to show up and assult a man for wearing dreadlocks. Youtube it.

You mean besides almost everything in popular media, and even some of the shills on this board? No. No, we can't.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=ebf_1496529495

"ALLAH AKHBAR! WE KILL FOR ALLAH!" *stab* *stab*
"Fucking Muslim cunts!"
"Don't say that, they're not Muslim!"

this example is timeless

Considering niggers human,

How about the entirety of Sweden?

The arts are being dumbed down because of inclusivity. Often, ethnic and POC writers have a story to tell based on simple sentiment and the oppression of their cultures as a basis for their composition. This undermines the the craft of more sophisticated forms of art, which are seen as prohibitive because (supposedly) only one (white people) who does not face oppression can have the emotional space to make art that isn't so inherently rooted in emotional pain. This makes it verboten in the eyes of the left-wing terror squads.

Some POC artists have managed to walk the line and do both, but when you obviously use your culture, it's like a fart in the room -- it brings with it baggage that can't be unseen and reduces the piece to simplistic sentiment at some level.

This mostly undermines avant-garde art, which the Nat Soc's I'm sure would love, since all they want to look at is the white man's version of a plantation song -- but true whiteness is embodied in experimental art and its excellence.

A couple of years ago, there was a near panic in the poetry world because a terror group formed to (what you guys would call) "chimp out" on any organization or institution that didn't have basically art Affirmative Action. And, since you're dealing with the cuckholded-est of liberals, of course, they didn't fight back.

So now, racial/ethnic signaling in pieces is a sign to art juries, judges, etc., which have all been recently staffed by writers of color, to pick other writers of color for awards, positions, etc. People are afraid. Men have been told to stop writing forever. And you've probably heard of how white writers have been forbidden to write any characters of color.

Increased representation is fine, but there has been blacklisting, sullying of people's good names, witch hunts, public shamings -- for anyone who has a nuanced opinion on the thing. It's no worse than Nazis burning paintings. It's left-wing fascism.

We don't kill gays anymore

London.

your entire country

they just banned white skittles for being nazi skittles

Also, I'm not done. It's not just the arts. In my son's school, they decided to zone part of the "ethnic" areas to bus to a white school in the name of diversity or something, and two or three kids (not all, granted), from the poor/ethnic areas drove the teacher so insane she was basically unable to teach any of the other children anything. Kids with behavioral problems should not be "mainstreamed." They should be sent to special schools designed to deal with their shit. In NYC, Success Academy fucking bootcamps the inner-city kids and they have an amazing success rate. The liberals are always crying because they kick out the really bad/not smart kids, but by thinning first the disadvantaged kids from the regular classrooms, then thinning the hopeless cases from those who can be bootcamped into at least a pleasant mediocrity, most kids do better. But no. Liberals want to shut down a whole classroom in the name of integration (which black people no longer want, apparently), and putting kids that should be tethered to the chair and wearing helmets into mainstream classes.

Why? Who in the holy fuck knows.

2016 so maybe not as recent as you were hoping for.

To call islam a religion of peace.

Just search for all the stories of refugees raping children and getting off because "it's part of their culture".

That bakery that was fined $100,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding was pretty absurd.

Here's a recent one in stupid overly-liberal city:

HoF baseball player is asked in an interview if a specific current MLB player could be the leader & centerpeice of a team. HoFer responds, honestly no because of language barrier and his bat flips.
Player can't sit around in the clubhouse & talk about the games with English-speaking teammates. And how about on the field?

With his prolonged slumps, he could probably use as many tips as he can get from more of his teammates without needing his translator on the field with him.

Guy bat-flips on pop-ups! Bautista got the crap knocked out of him in TOR by a pitcher for flipping on a dramatic playoff homer, and this kid's flipping on freaking pop-ups?

HoFer got lambasted by shit liberal city for being "racist', merely for not being the exact same nationality of (slumping) player he was being asked about.

They're pussyfying players, too. Surprised they haven't replaced the uniforms with tutus yet. They already wear pink hats, stirrups AND shoes for charity AND mothers days, while Bryce Harper can't have a 4th of July design on his stuff? (FTR: I'm female & can't stand this shit).

Why hello there new freund.

Do you hate science? Because Political Correctness does.

It almost sounds like he was the victim

Not even the PC Feminists are PC enough.

Immigration policy? Everybody is a refugee.

Covering of islam shitters, terrorists etc.
Black lives matter
Justin Trudeau