Why are so many whites terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jRCKO
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That fucking headline

I hope that title is fake.

Fucking Jews.

check back again when it's edited to "mowed down an elderly woman donating to a charity for the blind"

Fucking go away, you autistic.

Why do whites commit so many acts of terror?

#NotAllWhitePeople

Will Trump denounce?

Are you a terrorist?

White when they like it, jewish when they don't.

Bro, respect white race, im white

>Attack mosque linked to terrorism
>Get called a terrorist

We're so fucked.

Finsbury Park Mosque's Wikipage:

>Al Qaeda operatives including "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the mosque. In 2002,The Guardian reported that weapons training had taken place inside the building.

>In 2014, HSBC bank closed Finsbury Park Mosque's bank account. This was due to reported links to terrorism before 2005, based on information provided by the Thomson Reuters news agency.

>According to classified American documents, released by Wikileaks, Finsbury Park mosque previously served "as a haven" for Islamic extremists who subsequently fought against allied forces in Afghanistan.

>In 2003, over one hundred armed police raided the building as part of the investigation into the alleged Wood Green ricin plot. Abu Hamza al-Masri was eventually jailed for seven years in 2006 after being convicted of inciting murder and race hate.

archive.is/jRCKO

It's just a part of living in a big city remember. Those muslims should just get used to it like everyone else and stop being so privileged.

Kek too bad that whites are the worst monsters in the world when dey mad

One dead, ten injured in Finsbury Park van attack.

>There. 5 seconds and fixed.

If they really want to be click baity

1 dead, 10 wounded in revenge attack outside Finsbury Park mosque.

one dead. worst terrorist ever.

OP getting asshurt over his progressive stack back biting his ass. Europeans are seen as oppressed by privileged Muslims this wont change that perception.

Why are you making excuses for terrorists?

Am I the only one who has a problem with the dangling modifier? I am still unsure if it was a driver of a white van or a white driving a van. Really would help if people learned to write a little more clear.

>underrated

How do we stop whites from radicalizing people online?

holy fuck, it's real.

(((CNN)))
>09:00
>BREAKING NEWS: WILL TRUMP DENOUNCE CHRISTIAN TERROR UPON PEACEFUL MUSLIMS?
>fast forward to 8pm
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP DOESN'T DENOUNCE WHITE CHRISTIAN TERROR ATTACK

THIS IS THE DAILY MAIL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?!

I'm not. It sounds like the attack borders on vigilante justice.

>white van driver

Really makes you think

So in other words, you believe this terrorist attack is justified

>immigration, diversity
>people learn about other cultures
>one guy tries out a traditional muslim ceremony
>kills 1, injures 8
this isn't what you wanted?

>defending your home against foreign hordes
>terrorist

hmmm

>you believe this terrorist attack is justified
You don't? If so, why not?

YOU DROVE WHITE PEOPLE TO THIS WITH MUH RACISM!!!!!!111one

Why are you making jokes about terrorist attacks

should have been a bus, though.

PART AND PARCEL

Sorry but I don't need to explain myself to terrorist sympathizers. I've reported the post to the FBI

Add this to part and parcel

K... Keep me posted

Should have been a snow-removal machine

...and so the race war begins. ...may God have mercy on this
world! Scaring thing begin, I see this happening more and more.

ohhhhh noooooo the FBI, my only concern about this incident is that the injured people may/will survive.

hahahhahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Thanks for the screencap

We need to expose the white terrorist ideology

I would just like to offer my "sincere" condolences to the #FinsburyparkMosque. A tragedy like this can only be answer with candles!

>Gets charged with cultural appropriation

Your welcome, remember you'll get strung up along side them as well. Traitors will be the first to hang.

Ok. I will come pay you a visit. What is your address

PART

AND

PARCELED

>well-known
>not "notorious" or "infamous"

They're at it again.

There will be accelerating retribution for every attack. Apartment towers will burn, vans will be rented in cuck countries and rapefugee centers will be burned or staked out. There was a pretty decent political science professor who was half-black at my university. I took a class from him in international relations that unfortunately had a bloc of wannabe world-changing pre-SJW wannabes (90s). We a month of study on terrorism. Some dumb sheboon started answering every question and 'cuntributang' with how whites and kikes had every attack coming that was discussed, plus 'muh muslim brothers gonna kill whitey'.

One day he had heard enough and when she finished her usual ooks, grunts and screeches, he fucking lost it. 'Let me ask you this: You think the Europeans got to be as powerful as they are with good social programs and soft power?' he asked, then shut her ass up when she started to talk.

'The fucking people you keep advocating for violence against? They've been keeping their crazy in check for a few decades. But mark my goddamn words. They will kill every nigger on this planet if people keep fucking with 'em, and the day, THE DAY when their politicians cannot get elected without signing up for genocide, they will not be educating their pissed-off peasants about historical racism, they'll start teaching them about WHY acceptance was a failed experiment, and extermination is their historical and cultural norm of their heritage. Now shut the fuck up and save that shit for your afrocentric mythology class.'

He was fired at the end of the semester after 20 years teaching, but if he's still out there, he's probably still talking about his predicted European backlash. And he's fucking right.

This

wtf white people should be exterminated now

It would be very peaceful if the Engklish Defence league were to make some signs that said #westandagainst terrorism and ...you know.... show solidarity!!

Terrorism has not race

How many people wrote that shit?

You can't heap hate and disgust on a population for decades and expect them never to strike back. You can't hate a people for existing, and make it open and blatant that you hate them and they are always wrong period, without the target of your hatred feeling some hatred back at you.

Maybe if every aspect of society didn't revolve around everyone who isn't white hating whites unconditionally and undisguisedly, this wouldn't have happened.

I bet he thought they were attacking the man and snapped

Don't worry, ill be taking by the FBI since im a dangerous Right Wing Terrorist. what's your parents address? ill come visit when they let me go.

So in other words you're saying terrorist attacks are justified

HATE CRIME
NOT AN ACT OF TERROR

No, I'm saying that if you pour unconditional hate on someone, anyone, they always eventually strike back.

Why do you talk tough on the internet but back down from confrontation

Are you afraid?

White people can't be terrorists anymore.They just do hate crcrimes.

its the daily mail, a right wing news source you fucking autists lmao

So terrorism is a valid tactic to you then

Penis Penis Vagina

>White van driver

no wonder the kill Count is so low.

maybe :3

who knows? :3

if they not human it terror then?? :33

I fucking hate the left so much. Monthly Islamic terror attacks... nothing. One guy dies from a white guy and they're tripping over themselves. Liberals and the media are fucking scum.

Holy shit I had to laugh.

>Evil white cis male with swastika tatooed on his forehead and Alex Jones' picture in his wallet ran down in a white van Muslims who were just about to find cure for cancer, feed the hungry and stop climate change. 1 dead, 6 million hurt. #allwhitemales

if you are so tough, why dont you put your personal information on Sup Forums... see what happens.
i dont care for some nigger/cuck in america, after ive watched flames consume my homeland im gonna turn and watch flames consume yours.

It isn't a terrorist attack it's a hate crime. Legally I'm correct. Won't be terrorism charges.

Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a large city. You Muslims just need to suck it up, stop whining, and accept it that these things will happen.

I see through your transparent attempt at a gotcha.

I'll explain it to you one more time.

If you heap hate on someone, whether that person is a single individual, or that someone is the other, (and thus represents a group of people), its axiomatic that there will definitely be a response to that hate. Sometimes it will be violence. Sometimes it will be a response of some other sort, but there will always be a response.

>so many
whites got one damned muslim during ramadan while muslims have over 1k kills during the same round

go fuck yourself shill

Lynching on the street isn't the solution, but without the police able to control muzzies driving trucks and vans into people (because it's so random and unable to be regulated), people get disheartened and mob justice will take over.

Whites don't rule the world by being patsies
PC, speech and thought police, Christianity, treasonous governments and the devil's own spawn are fighting like mad to control Whites
and they're losing
Whites whipped their inferiors in the past and they can do it right now, any time they like
So don't push it

Knock coming on your door soon. Try not to piss yourself when you hear two federal agents talking to your mom in the living room

Poor muslims, they were just helping people, how could he attack em like that ?

Muslims are incompatible with the west.
Multiculturalism is unsustainable.
War is coming.

>googles finsbury park

yep typically Muslim community

Why can't you answer a simple question

So you believe terrorism is a valid tactic then

You literally have no argument so just shut the fuck up this board is for political discussions

Because its an obvious gotcha and you're sitting there with hostile glee waiting to screen shot it and then posted everywhere and say SEE SEE THEY ARE TERRORISTS!

I've been fighting shills since before you were even born, you can't gotcha me, son.

Are you?

Sorry but I'm not going to shut up because some terrorist told me to

He's not saying it's good, he's saying it's not a surprise. What are you not getting? Read his answers.

terrorist

Because they are oppressed.

why cant you hold a discussion without trying to force obvious loaded questions?

Retard.

Dude just stop, this is clearly bait.

At least no humans were hurt this time.

Why are journalist such shitty writers?

'white van driver'

Does that mean the driver of the van was white? Or was a person driving a white van the terrorist?

I knew a handful of journalism majors in college and they've gone on to write dog shit material for whatever rag they work for.

Now you're just not even trying. Good god these shills are so god damn stupid.

yeah but think about all of the poor moderate whites who are going to be affected by the backlash. end europhobia now.
#notallwhites

Needs an update on left wing. Communism is left wing also, and blm is terror group