Generation Z

How the FUCK did Generation Z get so red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, it's another bot thread

>retards from Sup Forums can flood a youtube video
wow... this is certainly hardcore evidence for the gen z is conservative meme

I actually laughed out loud

>a youtube video

>How the FUCK did Generation Z get so red pilled?

Can this meme die already? The fucking faggots in highschool and college right now are some of the biggest SJW's that you will ever see. They have no concept of free speech or dissent.

>Red Pilled
It's a meme that spanned across the internet since its creation.

this. and they're all mixers.

totally disproved his point there user

kek.

the kangz is strong with this vid

that's all us, nigger. what the hell are u talking about?

who enforces the NAP though?

College, yes.

High School kids and below love Trump. I had to watch it all unfold on Facebook earlier this year when my old High School had some kids make a "BUILD THE WALL" sign at a pep rally.

There's one really simple reason why younger people love Trump:

He gets away with saying all of the stupid shit that they would get suspended for saying.

They understand the SJW PC culture game, and they don't like it, because kids are inherently rule-benders. They're bound by nature to figure out their surroundings by seeing just how much shit they can get away with.

How the PC culture affects young kids and their responses to it will be studied for decades to come. People will spend years trying to understand something that we all here at Sup Forums understand:

They're just trolling. But at some point, you become the troll unironically.

The Jesusaurus Rex

Guys watch those 24/7 southpark or family guy livestreams. literally 15,000 people and i'd say about 90% of them spewing bigoted things like "FUCK NIGGERS" or "HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER" over and over.

Gen Z is red. trust me.

they may be conservative but it is civic nationalism. The generation is 51% minority and 49% white and considering millenail.whiyes currently have a 1.4 birth rate future generations will only be more diverse.
Game over white trash.

literally half of Sup Forums was in that stream fuck off

Despite what a much-cited survey of british mudslime gen-zetards claims, drug and alcohol use is rampant amongst teens and young adults. Soon they will go to college and whatever reactionary conservative thoughts they had will be washed away with liberal indoctrination.

Also many high school kids believe whatever their parents tell them so of course there are conservative kids. But they all drink and do degenerate shit so it will be easy to lead them down the wrong path.

I guess you could call them....... Generation Sup Forums.

>flag
Is this the new leafposting? I have yet to see a euro flag with an opinion that wasn't absolutely up their own asshole (or pretending to be for (you)s)

Conservatives had more children.

I can assure you, for every faggot that behaves like a brain-dead pickle, there are at least five more who are waking up to the problems...

Fuckin lol
>ayo
>hol up
>kangz
>ayo
>hol up
>we
>ayo
>hol up
>wuz
>ayo
>hol up
>kangz

because Sup Forumsacks pose as gen z and spend too much time streaming vidya

WE

How can you wake up in Greece and not see any problems?

WUZ

KANNNNNNNNNGZ

DAS RITE

>that AYO HOL' UP in the middle

kek

interesting.
You're probably right. They may hate sjw's and stuff millenials like, but they (the American ones at least) are probably not well versed in the founding American philosophies or history, let alone greater Western philosophy.
It would be cool if some Sup Forumsacks put together a online educational course for them to show them the path.

>conservatives had more children

Just like they always do.

i'm a recovering drug addict and current alcoholic degenerate but i consider myself pretty redpilled on social issues

i try not to do the things i do and know i shouldnt but it is oh so hard...

Perhaps because they are growing up in a world while being surrounded by faggots?

NO NO NO GEN Z WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERAL

I THOUGHT IT WAS OUR TURN

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

holy shit

They have the benefit of growing up entirely through economic and civilization stagnation.

Eastern Europe had this during the last couple of decades of Bolshevik rule, where their parents had it better than what they did. This makes people immune to bullshit.

They see through the propaganda. It's easy for people to fall for the indoctrination when things are constantly improving. It at least means that the indoctrination has a basis in reality. But look at the political, cultural and economic landscape of The West in general:

General economic conditions (measured by wages and price of living): utterly stagnant.

Social conditions (measured through community health and psychology): White people consistently told to hate themselves, communities becoming more and more diverse and thus declining in community health conditions (archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/), suicide rates increasing constantly.

Political conditions: Literal non-elections between two puppets like Trump and Clinton. French presidential election: not even half of voting age citizens voted in the second round. There's utter disenfranchisement and disillusionment with the political establishment as a result of the first two conditions.

Lack of trust in the established agenda is a result of the established agenda being utterly broken and corrupted.

Not often anyone can say this, but the political positions of now eastern Europe will become the mainstream in the next two decades: Opposition to multiculturalism, opposition to destructive cultural values, opposition to the globalist neoliberal economic agenda and maintenance of basic national entities.

pardon?

you are a retard from Sup Forums

lel'd hard af

it's the edge cycle: part and parcel to living in a Countercultural Society.

Nice try, Shareblue!

Why do all shitskins and leafs use this flag

Yeah Gen-Y was to liberal so they will very likely predominantly conservative. Its a simple matter of balance that comes with living in a civilized society.

I hate to break it to you but the people who would watch a stream of an xbox press conference are like in their mid 20s

i drink my ass off because I'm a reactionary conservative that can't cull subhumans and useful idiots without going to the nigger house. I've earned one vice at least

Not your personal army lazy fat american

>51%
>""""minority"""""

You must be really dense

The distinction is between the majority (rapidly declining whites) and cumulative minorities. You're retarded if you think this doesn't make sense.

Fuck off Gerministan, why are you Yuropoors soo afraid to show your colors?

We get it Muslims rape your wives.

is mister metokur/internet aristocratic/jim really gen z? i was in that stream t.bh

where do you live, idiot?

It was all because of PewDiePie.

it's a youtube livestream

In Europe they rape them in America women fuck them willingly

>kids britsle under the endless shilling of the KANGZ narrative
>red pilled
not even close, but they're waking up to some things

Politically incorrect is the new punk.
Unguided youngsters (all of them, these days) always rebel

College will indoctrinate you if you already subscribe to those beliefs or you're a professional fence sitter.

If you're a conservative, you'll do what every other conservative does while in college; keep your fucking mouth shut.

After you graduate, you'll get a job and enter the work force and realize that pretty much every upper level of every company seems to be filled with red state republicans; including yourself.

Notch and Minecraft. Seriously Minecraft teaches kids about the rewards of hard-work. Even Gen Z girls are super red pilled. If I get married it will be to a woman 10-15 years my junior.

No, they definitely aren't. Schools these days have young Republican clubs. I never heard of such a thing when I was in high school or college.

Combination of growing up without paying attention to the msm and growing up when the left went full retard

White kids in previous generations were able to be "good" people by liberal standards. White kids nowadays will always be evil so only the most dedicated masochist would keep trying instead of telling them to fuck off

Didn't read but i like that you wrote a lot. Im the same way. If im gonna bother typing in the captcha and replying in a thread, its definitely not gonna be aome 1 sentence shitpost.

However, me in you differ in that you gave a very serious, very boring write up on a subject at hand. This Sup Forums my friend. Why so uptight? I wanna see some mockery or a funny meme filled post, or some freshoy cooked bait on the line.

I mean, even the OP set the subject up in a way that begs for light hearted replies. You int seem too serious for Sup Forums. I see you even have some citations in there. Very impressive user. Very impressive indeed.

Not my cup of tea in the end. But to each his own, right pal? To each his own

memes

PewDiePie started the fire. The revenge of the white male is soon to be upon us.

Internet/normie memes AKA memes off facebook and instagram. It's cool to be edgy now.

I went to my girlfriends friends house and her little brothers were there. They were your typical edgy meme spouting middle school retards saying faggot and nigger like it was nothing. They even told us a story about how they told a Mexican to go back to Mexico and laughed about it.

All because of memes.

Gen Z is woke as fuck.

haha fucking A'

oh sorry a gaming.youtube livestream

i love it when the youtube comments are pretty much what im thinking