vocaroo.com/i/s0IWztsTCTj6
vocaroo.com/i/s1fUKhWThVxz
youtube.com/watch?v=OU_p9sCoQ90
youtube.com/watch?v=FGcTdYNFLXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait for China to take over robotics
Quantum computers and Internet
Flied lice...

We don't like faggots here. We dont like fags, niggers, sand or otherwise, kiles, cucks, and feminists.

Ignore the kike memes about how shit we are. Why would you trust them?

why is a android made gay? can a android even be gay?

That's stupid, it wasn't even a gay kiss. It was like a mafia kiss before you kill them.

Haven't watched hollwood shite for decades
But if China's kicking the shit out, good

This is actually a fair question. Seriously, if its not a sex bot, why the hell would it be programmed with a sex drive or the tools at all ?

It wasnt a gay kiss. If anything, it was masturbation

it wasn't a gay kiss he kissed him before he stabbed him to death.

didnt see the movie so dont know the context but this makes no sense

>>Sup Forums

Time to move to China.

It's supposedly a whole artificial person, with everything a human has. There is this whole thing about the android uprising in the canon, with them having free will and whatever.
Alternatively, you could always just head canon it being Weyland Industries' way of pandering to the SJWs of that universe.

The future is chink. Kill all the subhuman.

so you rike huwhyite piggu?

No it wasn't, he was just desperate to feel after hundred of years of isolation.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

So it was most definitely a gay kiss then...

>government censoring social deviants is not Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up retard.

japanese are the ones who can't say R, not chinese.

I think you mean CHINA NO

[spoiler]she has a camel toe[/spoiler]

wtf i like the chinese again

Stop boiling animals alive first.

Dem thighs

Does anyone have the Data fully functional pepe?

R and L are the same in all Asian languages.

alien is feminist pipe dream bullshit. ask any woman to operate a bulldozer or a tractor, even a lawnmower and they won't, yet alone fighting a fucking alien in a mech suit. bullshit.

i dont even remember a gay kiss in that movie

It's not a gay kiss it's weird and literally inhuman; fucking two androids kissing each other is absolutely degenerate trash.

However, the movie goes on to show the degeneracy in the robot who basically mouth raped the other robot, so china is actually removing the lesson against degenerate behavior if that makes any sense.

t.jew

綠茶 and 日本 start with completely different sounds

Blade runner reference. Morons.

Cantonese has no issue with R's and L's
Neither does Mandarin.

Only peasant tier Hiragana and Katakana has no L in their alphabets.

>CHINA YES
Lurk more

its supposed to be CHINA NO you fucking newfaggot get the fuck off my board

well the dog eating is a turn off also the general lack of morality or soul but yeah keep at it China

>dog eating
It repels the Muslims.

you have no idea what you're talking about

For ㄹeals

Lurk more or at the very least stop using memes you don't understand.

I don't think any Asiatic civilization has ever had "L" in their alphabet you dumb emunigger

how?

Arr that's not how you discourage this! OP jest sees all these replies and says "Arr matey, they like me jokes!"

So, people are REALLY into this pirate meme, aren't they?

Why?

And so the Weaboos come out.

羅馬
快樂

If you can't spot the R and L in the two examples you can shut up and fuck off.

Oh I don't know, sweety. Might be because it's funny, silly gouse.

They deserve it
youtube.com/watch?v=3NNOyaiJbIw

Mandarin speaker here. There's no R in Mandarin and you say 羅 with an L.

He was kissing himself.
There's two robots in this movie and they looks the same.

>robots
>gay

wat

BAIZUO BTFO

this guy looks 10 years older than he actually is wtf bbq

CHINA NO

T.B.H.

How many hard R words are in Cantonese, nigger?

Communism is better than Republic.

There are a lot of Mandarin dialects that use R.

SO MUCH WIN

ㄹ is weird. It's can be R or L, or in between those sounds.

No, it's just masturbation.

Classic move from the Communist Party of China. If those impoverished chinks start to question their sexuality ¿what would stop them to question their shitty lives under the Party too?

R: vocaroo.com/i/s0IWztsTCTj6

L: vocaroo.com/i/s1fUKhWThVxz

Its "China NO" you inbred newfag

MGTOW ramblings... youtube.com/watch?v=OU_p9sCoQ90

youtube.com/watch?v=FGcTdYNFLXg

t. fag enabler

Are you Somalibro?

Yea dude, monster truckers are like 50/50 on gender...

Both sound more like high and low AH desu senpai baka

arrrrrr

Is it even gay though?
I mean the android isn't a person.

if you weren't completely barbaric towards animals and environment and if you didn't breed like rabbits, you'd be alright china

it doesnt and you're a faggot. Go fuck yourself and die.

You are domesticated animal yourself. You don't have teeth and you feel love for toothless animals because you are one, you are like a cow.

He actually thinks, he is a God. Unbeknownst to him that there is only the Emperor. PURGE THE XENOS!

Why do you faggots keep misusing the meme?
Its so simple
X YES = a country has accepted degeneracy
Y NO = a country has rejected degeneracy

Why is there a gay kiss in Alien?

(((Why?))) Because there is also race-mixing in every Alien prequel. As always: white woman/black man.

no kidding. Some chinese people came to the high-end mostly-white restaurant I was dining at today. When they finished eating, they went into the 'reserved' area (without a reservation) and started smoking indoors (illegal). The waitress told them they weren't allowed to smoke inside and needed to leave the restaurant, and the chinese people literally told the waitress to fuck herself. She had no idea what to do, and just went back to work. White people and Asians are intellectually the same, but white people are genetically pushovers and Asians are not. The Asians will take from us, and there's nothing we can do, since the fags and women who rule our society have emasculated all men

China Appreciation Thread.

Gay kiss? I just watched this movie last week and don't recall any gay kiss.

Will China be on the right side of history?

He was kissing himself because he saw himself as God and has a major ego. He'd fuck himself

David is shown as a crazy, disfunctionnal android. The fact he would be "gay" only reinforce that fact

Its newfags, so many these days

>(((Blumberg)))

>Jewdeo-Cristianity
>Ever on the right track

The Alien franchise has ALWAYS been about a strong female protagonist surviving and killing aliens. There's a difference with blatant feminist propaganda and sticking true to the series.

Ya bloody blaggard spoutin' bollocks again

They really don't gaf about human rights so we can all thank them when the btfo every last muslim.

There's only been two prequels and yea it happened in both of them. I think it's just more representative of the future and realistic.

Also it the kiss wasn't really gay, it was the Android admiring himself.

Based fucking chink.

gas homos

Android on Android action. It was a weird scene but was probably supposed to show something important. There's no way it was "muh diversity".

pagans are biggest lefty degenerates around also LARPing wont save europe

Australia and Europe and America does the same......they just act like bitches when China does it because the Chinese dont bother with Bullshit PR to cover it up

It's always hard to imagine what goes on in the chinks' head. Initially they tried to wipe out all religions and be an atheist state, but as you can imagine doing that with a culture of a billion people heavily rooted in mysticism is nigh impossible. So instead they decided that they'll pick the most popular one (christianity) state control it and use it to wipe out all the other ones.

...what? Then how come it wasn't censored in any of those countries too?

Summerfags need to leave. Or learn the fucking culture and assimilate

You should have said "CHINA NO!"

It was not pro gay though it was creepy and off putting

Kissing your bother isn't gay.

are u retarded