Were we too emotional about Trump?

How has Trump's 2015 banter aged so far?

Now that I go back and watch old Trump rally's, interviews, and compilations, I can see that I was definitely too emotionally invested. Mostly because it seemed like doomsday was upon us and Trump was freeing us from the progressive SJW mafia.

But now that I go back and watch this stuff, it doesn't seem as epic as it did. It just seems like..Trump. Is this what everybody else (not Sup Forums) was seeing? Is this why people just think Trump is stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9_LJj7A68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5WlQazN-m4
youtu.be/INRdArOAQus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=l5WlQazN-m4

Yeah, no, this shit is still just as funny an outrageous now as it was then.

My god, an we're going to get a round two.
People are getting way to comfortable now that Trump won.

We should have been doubling down, ramping up. Instead everyone just went "Ah, good we won, I can go back ignoring everything and not giving a fuck."

WRONG.

>We should have been doubling down, ramping up. Instead everyone just went "Ah, good we won, I can go back ignoring everything and not giving a fuck."

Kind of worried about this too. I am stuck between wondering if I just got swept up in bantz and destroying the SJW menace, so I went balls to the wall for Trump out of pure emotional reasoning and I am really just an idiot. Now it feels like the SJWs were never that big of a problem.

But I think you're right, we're too comfortable now. We're forgetting that we were RIGHT on the verge of going full cultural marxist and submitting to our feminist SJW overlords and handing our culture over to twitter niggers.

You're right. We need to get this shit going again. We can't let up on the gas pedal now... but the memes just aren't there. I don't know.

I don't know, in that video he seems pretty badass to me. Quick, off the cuff and used a lot of winning words.

Hardly any Trump rallies, no interesting opponents for Trump to smash and mock.

Lots of boring shit going on, fake news out the wood work.
It's just slow times. People are entirely rubbed raw and shutting down over the almost constant and never ending crying from leftists.
The russian shits not going anywhere, there just isn't much going on.

This place will turn back into a 1,000mph burning dumpster again during the next election season, most of the shit people are crying about now will be forgotten, everything is meh.

I think a lot of crazy shit is going on with the alt-right/alt-lite. We had the battle of berkeley, which was a major milestone in right-wing politics in my opinion. It set the tone of the "new-right" or whatever, showing that new right-wingers will show up and get violent if pushed to that point.

Seems like a lot of people are waking up to the Muslim problem as well. I'm even seeing a few former libshits starting to admit that Islam is not a religion of peace.

Also not seeing libshits crying about Trump on social media as much these days. Partially because it's summer, and maybe also because they've given up.

>I think a lot of crazy shit is going on with the alt-right/alt-lite.
I don't follow any of this stuff what so ever.
Wouldn't know.
E-celebs "alt right" shit, bleh. I really can't be ass'd to give a shit. It all goes right over my head.

Don't need any of that shit in my life. I go out an vote however I want either way with or with out them. The zany special snow flake labels for every branch of political trash there is doesn't interest me, reminds of people who are obsessed with music, coming with new labels and bullshit for every new kind of shouting moron or guitar squeal. This shit is worse than fashion, a bunch of FADS that people will grow up, look back on and go "wow that was fucking embarrassing." Kind of like speedos, and bell pants.

They don't effect me really. A bunch of screaming young retards clubbing each other over the head is dreadfully boring and irrelevant in my opinion.

>Seems like a lot of people are waking up to the Muslim problem as well
Maybe I guess.
Muslims have never been particularly loved an for good reason.

>Also not seeing libshits crying about Trump on social media as much these days.
Maybe, wouldn't know, I used to visit Trumps twitter, but the bots/no lifes there make it a depressing experience at best.

long post is long

So what social spheres are you in then?

Like what entertainment do you watch, what do you read, where is your social circle ect.

>How has Trump's 2015 banter aged so far?

youtu.be/INRdArOAQus
It's TIMELESS

Watch his interviews from as far back as the early '80s and you won't doubt him.

People think he acts "stupid" but read Art of The Deal. They have NO clue about the man. The shit politicians however DO, which is why they're so afraid.
(Why aren't the pussy blackmailed RINOs screaming about Rice, or the spying despite Rand Paul & mcstain's girlfriend, lindsey, bringing it up?)

I haven't followed any msm media in many years, but do wonder how open-minded I would be now if I hadn't caught on years ago. Downright scary thought.

The banter holds up as long as he delivers. I do think he's playing a long game with some things.

I can't tell if you're trying to be edgy or you're really autistic.

How do you keep friends?

Check out that fairy's facial expression when Trump says, "Chopping off heads, these are animals".

I got that sense too.
Like Hank Hill getting triggered by the truth

Bush actually had a better answer here.

Trump's already on bad terms with Putin anyways.

>Bush actually had a better answer here

Not to me or the majority.
Thats probably why he won

Art of the Deal was ghostwritten, and Trump declared bankruptcy six times. Every big time real estate mogul in nyc thinks trump is a fucking joke who only knows how to hire other people to throw his money around.

Trump's victory and subsequent failure to do anything meaningful has deepened my disillusionment with Democracy.
It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Whether he's a liar or the deep state is keeping him reigned in with threats to his family, one thing seems to be getting more and more apparent. We can't use the current system to change things. The damage is done and the malicious powers controlling it have permeated too deeply.

I've been slowly but surely redpilling my family and friends and have been happy to see that others are doing the same. I think this is how we wake white people up. We have the facts and research that aren't shown to normies in the MSM. The people we have meaningful relationships with will (usually) listen to us and take what we say seriously if we come to them with conviction. They won't just brush it off like they would if they heard Alex Jones say it.

If you have healthy relationships with any friends and/or family built on mutual respect and/or affection, you can probably get through to them. This is how we win. This is how we save our people.

Nobody believes you. Return to Reddit.