twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, there's more spin than the beyblade going on at the moment

digits decide

#NotAllWhitePeople
No (((they))) did.

What am I looking at?

Yes.

The fire rises.

Any way you look at its a landmark achievement.

It shows that some of us are willing to fight back. And one of us has had enough that he can rage and take a truck and run them over.

This is seen as bad, but its a landmark achievement, we are not dead, we maybe dying but we are not dead you fucking muzzie cunts

You've started more anti-white, pro-Muslim laws. Liberals will now refer to this every single time a terror attack happens and hold it over our heads constantly. It was one thing when it was just Muslims doing it, now it's white people doing it to Muslims.

It's about time you European cucks started fighting back. The crusades only happened after hundreds of tears of Ahmed's cock in your rump, be a little quicker this time won't you?

>Liberals will now refer to this every single time
Just part and parcel, bra.

No, it was always turning since the world was burning
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

Hopefully. All muzzies need death.

THIS TBQH.

Apparently he was Welsh.
Welshmen BTFOing shitskins for Britannia once again.

Yep, we might have lost the moral superiority on this. Pretty dumb considering today's media and they're willingness to prioritize feelings over facts.

Us: "They're on a worlwide Jihad"
Media: "But the Crusades?"
Us: "The attack us every single day in the world"
Media: "But his ONE truck here means we're the same".

The car horn heard around the world?

>an 'us vs. them' mentality is bad

Explain.

>believing media in current year

haha fucking Canada calling people cucks.

We didn't start the fire user, it has always been burning since the world has been turning.

>not just retorting back with their stupid hash tags
#NotAllWhitePeople

Sorry, we aren't the ones getting run over by Muslims like it's a weekend tradition there Australia's sentient tumor.

Euro anons, please don't let it be your new "holocaust".
Keep fighting, somehow.

It was a mosque linked to several terrorist attacks and recruiting for Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Should that Mosque be allowed to continue business as usual since the government is too inept to shut it down?

I was shitposting as a nigger before.
Forgot to take it off.
also check'em

Yes in order to prevent the holocaust of white people, Euro anons you must fight.

>wake up
>rahowa has started
I AM READY LADS

Yes, brother. The fire rises.

I hope so. White man in a white van is a fucking hero. Imagine the balls it takes to finally go beyond just impotent bottled up anger and actually take the step of giving these invaders a taste of their own medicine. And thats exactly what this is - even the method of attack.

After our people (including kids) have been run over by Muslims in Britain and the rest of Europe multiple times over the last few years, not to mention chopped up with machetes, blown up, gang raped, kids molested etc - this is NOTHING, not even a tiny fraction of payback. The man is not a terrorist, hes a fucking hero, a freedom fighter, one of the few remaining strong British men who refuses to give up his country without a fight.

Sadly the left are absolutely jizzing in their pants at this. The potential for propaganda, muslim coddling and virtue signalling is off the charts. Expect Sup Forums banned in the UK and every remotely right leaning Youtuber in jail by the end of the week.

Deus Vult, gentlemen.

>white "terrorism"
>breivik/white power truck
>100% accurate
>muslim terrorism
>100% indiscriminate

#ILLRIDEWITHYOU

it was always burning since the worlds been turning

The beginning of the new crusades

>shouting 'I want to kill all muslims'

the daily mail just makes shit up don't they

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

>Wake up
>The Race war has started

>have we started the fire?

Nah, this is just a spark.
Feels good to see the followers of the mohammedan cult getting a taste of their own medicine.

If you calling for the X Crusade, we, the catholics will join gladly to you.

> Elderly sandman falls ill from the blistering London heat
> Peaceful group of 11 people peacefully encircle him, tightly and peacefully packing themselves to the width of a vehicle.
> Bloodthirsty white terrorist emerges, mowing down a dozen people in his white-hot rage
> He emerges from the van screaming islamophobic sentiments while scratching an image of Mohammed into his flesh and forcing all peaceful bystanders to look upon it as they peacefully restrain him
> Peaceful Imam demands that the peaceful crowd peacefully avoid hurting the white terrorist who mowed down their peaceful brethren.

Yeah. It was mid 70s in London today, by-the-way...

archive link
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#q130431827

10th crusade beckons perhaps

British media
> attack motivated by islamophobia

Muslim terrorism
> attack not motivated by anglophobia

>camping on a city street

for what purpose?

this

people are starting to wake up

a holy war is starting.

"Oh dear! Oh dear, oh dear!"

He was drunk. They've let Muslims that assaulted people on the streets go because they were drunk. That man did something just as bad, so he deserves the same punishment - fucking nothing.

no we won't
brits made this mess and they should clean it
besides helping protestants is retarded one moment they will be nice the second they will try to kill us

Digits are off their charts including this thread!

A lazy polak, what a surprise- don't help white people? Fuck you dick head

>did we start the fire?
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE, IT WAS ALWAYS BEEN BURININ', SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN TURNING!

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>your women are having our babies

I've met a lot of skets but I've never seen a white girl with a dirty monobrow unwashed Muslim.

>only 1 dead
youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

the fire rice.

Don't care who started it.
I ain't going to extinguish it.

The NAP has been broken.

We don't need moral superiority, it's for cucks anyway, we have memes.

If left and muslims start chimping up about it, all we need to do is copy and reverse the narative, as using their excuses (not all whites, mentally unstable...) and their attack in case of Islamic attacks.

If they chimp out about right wing attacks, we can just use their arguments for muslim ones too.

And point out that this is a terrorist mosque.

There is still hope left for us

they brought on the ire

>check news
>all the usual suspects suddenly have no problem reporting the race and religion of the perp
>blahblahblah islamophobia

Funny how all those left wing ideals go out the window the moment a white guy does something. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. And what do they expect? That we will condemn him, now?

No, I'll shill full force for this guy. He was a deranged individual who was forced to do this because of his poor socio-economic situation and because Muslims bomb his country.

That mosque, BTW, produced at least two terrorists, let a third run services, and has links to the Muslim Brotherhood. It's a radical mosque. Say a Muslim attacked an EDL meeting, do you think the left would be reasonable, or would they say it was a legit target and therefore not terrorism? Yeah, the latter. But they won't fucking MENTION the nature of this shitty mosque.

I hate leftists. I really do.

Yeah, you guys are right. We should all make a stand for the White Race! Let's all jump into city rivers from really high bridges, so our bodies clog up the waterways and stop more ships full of immigrants from coming in! #JumpingForWhitePride

>Extinguishes the fire
Nothing personal, kid

>a hire van, like the london bridge hoax

Is this one going to be full of chairs as well? What do we sit on when they ban the chairs?

>Funny how all those left wing ideals go out the window the moment a white guy does something. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. And what do they expect? That we will condemn him, now?
>
No, I'll shill full force for this guy. He was a deranged individual who was forced to do this because of his poor socio-economic situation and because Muslims bomb his country.

This, they hold us to OUR morality, fuck that. Saul Alinsky was a Shitcunt, but he knows how to win. Fuck moral superiority, it means NOTHING when you sacrifice your country and children for it. This Mosque was filled with terrorists or sympathizers. Fuck them all.

We sit on the ground like muslims. Maybe this was their plan all along. To rid the world of chairs.

Holy shit. Dat ID.

I
WILL
RIDE
WITH
YOU

Thanks for your input, Detective. Your vast wealth of expertise shall not go wasted.

This is beaten wife logic. The left has had no problem doing this with even imaginary attacks. The left already has its narrative prepared, and simply looks for reasons to justify it.

In short, this changes nothing. But what WE can do is suddenly use leftist logic against them. This man was just crazy, it has nothing to do with right wing politics, it was an incident, #notallwelshmen, part and parcel of living in a big city etc. etc.

And what are they going to say? That their own reasoning is suddenly retarded?

Because you know what? Sadiq Khan is right. You can't prevent every attack, and that includes anti-Islamic attacks. If they suddenly drop their narrative, call them out on it. This is the world they wanted. Remind them of that.

bin that chair

Did "we"? I certainly didn't, and I assume none of you did.
Did anyone of you take part in killing our own children in bomb attacks?

Yeah you are kind right... But they won't be able to clean anything because they are useless.

I saw a white woman with 2 muslim kids all of them wearing burqas yesterday. You must live somewhere comfy but fucking hell I see that shit all day every day

best ID ever, very impressive

Fuck Islam

Thanks brother, oh kek has truly blessed me, 88!

Exactly. There was a time when I believed in honest reasoning, but I've seen the left excuse too many terror attacks, release too many rapists, and generally just give muslims and islam extra rights and advantages that would legit be called white supremacy if we did it for natives, and they'd even be right about that assessment.

And if my enemy is dishonest, why the fuck should I disadvantage myself in a system where they have power by holding myself to ideals that they consider worthless?

No, I'll condemn this guy as not one of us while at the same time shilling full force for him. Just like the Muslims and lefties do. Nationalism is an ideology of peace.

Laws are starting not to matter. Deus vult

Loudly oppose them when they do, and don't allow them to cover over their own hypocrasy, then.

>Killed one (1) muslim

White IQ everyone...

Right on bruder, I already told my senpai that the mosque celebrated 9/11 and planned a terrorist attack. So they got some of what they dished out. Morality posturing is the domain of cuckservatives. What is the point when the only people who care about values are being murdered and displaced?

Quit the bullshit. Muslims do not celebrate anything let alone some bombing.

WASNT ME GOYS, SLEEPY TIME!

Lol

Turk roach getting anxious. His house is on the way to the holy land.

Aaaand it's gone

This is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Remeber the real victims of this attack - white peope - who will now face abacklash. We condemn all anti-white hatred that results from this attack.

This wasn't an attack on Muslims, it was an attack on all of us.

Don't look back in anger - the only way we should respond to this attack is by carrying on exactly as before.

#PrayForFinsbury

We didn't start the fire.
It's been always turning since the world's been turning

You mean jews holy land?
if so... yes it is.

Every fire starts with an ember.
The fire is rising.

Soon.

Fear the edge!

Ram-a.dan
(with a van)
make it happen pol

man, im getting bored of these attacks, are we going to have a minutes silence every single week now?

Yeah, this was a radical mosque. One of the 9/11 attackers even attended there. No wonder they celebrated the attack.

Feet the heel of my boot, filthy roach.

Please, have a (you).

Doesn't matter with the bien pensants say, what matters is the reaction of the masses and of the Muslim horde. Now that we have precedent for retaliation, hopefully it will set off a chain reaction, where a Muslim will now counter attack, followed by a retaliation, and on and on until there's chaos.

Germany has the best economy and educational system in the world.

It is in your hand to clean the north of Syria of smelly kurds and we will give you Constantinople