I'm just gonna leave this here:

I'm just gonna leave this here:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

2018 is going to be an interesting year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these (((fuckers))) controlled 99% of the media, Hollywood, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Reddit, etc. and still couldn't beat us

nigger thats been out for ages

Yep, but it looks like they're planning to double down and throw even more money at this shit.

Shareblue is going to be the new cancer.

Not everyone's seen it, I'm trying to spread the thetans.

the pic is flipped horizontally, nice bait

wat

Holy shit you can see the outlines of her roast beef

the fire rises brothers. what a glorious time to be alive. shadilay

allahu akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

What a fucking awesome salute. Too bad it's not allowed for anybody else to use because it automatically makes you the bad guy.

How is this shit even legal?

Enough looking at unimportant things. Let us focus on what truly matters.

literally share blu

HITLER, TRUMP, SIEG HEIL

I can't imagine that this is actually 'confidential' as the wording right at the top makes it clear that it's written to low level employees, not higher ups

its definitely worth a look though

God leftists are tenacious. To cringe levels but we'll oppose them wherever they cringe and wherever they lie

keep this bumped, everyone on pol should have a passing knowledge of the reality of shareblue, and how seriously they take themselves

as always be aware that nothing is ever precisely as it seems, don't get sucked into complex narratives, look for the simple and obvious truth, like the flow of money

Tossing money at a problem doesnt fix it

Creating even more narrative is pointless if the people not accepting the narrative are already exposed to that narrative

Let them learn that money cant solve anything, all they'll succeed in doing is making their existing support more radical because the ones that dont believe them hate them

if you examine the bottom of the document, it becomes even more clear that it's a desperate attempt to beg for more money: '18' people on payroll, and talking about what they can do with more money

they have no real passion, they just want to get paid

that doesn't make them any less dangerous though

>2018
They're already (read: never left) here.
example, Tulsi Gabbard support is entirely a shareblue psyop

It does not fucking matter what they do.

Their target is the unaligned center which is unreachable with their style of attack. That doesn't fare well with their strategy of attacking wrongthink regardless of blowback. They will stray farther and farther to the left. Pretty soon, those who were once center will be right.

Our job is not to convince the left they are wrong. Our job is to get them to freak out and become unbearable to the undecided observers. Think of it like two lawyers presenting to a jury. Our target is the jury not the other fucking lawyer. Fuck him, make him make himself look as stupid as possible so the jury has no choice but to side with us.

POL..Is it not time to sink Katy Perry's career? I have had enough of this cuntivist. Can we meme death her PLEASE...I begging you fags. Turn on the shredders. I want to memebang this bitch back to shitstain country trailer park she crawled out of.