Finsbury Park Appreciation Thread

Say something nice about the hero we so urgently needed. Maybe this will start a revolution.

I hope /ourgay/ won't get killed in prison by some angry shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/contentmancy/status/876628398948450304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thx mr skeletal

I vote we get rid of saint george as our patron saint and make this hero our new patron saint.

he looks semitic

Is he wearing a kippah?

Doesnt look like a semite nose to me. Looks celtic.

he looks like jeremy clarkson, would make sense

/Ourgay/ indeed. Just a mentally ill faggot who employed the same counterproductive cowardly tactics as that of the muslim extremists.

Nice? I can smell the lavender oozing from your keyboard. I hope you and him get everything you wish for, you stupid child.

You should start a petition on change.org or a go fund me campaign

>only killed 1

Yeah we need more than that. It's a start I guess.

confirmed jew fro confimed

exactly, it was poorly planned and not effective enough.

>Insults hero
Nothing personal, kid

Have the police officially provided the name of attacker? Links please.

counterproductive to what, a jihadi legally raping your mother in 5 years

twitter.com/contentmancy/status/876628398948450304

Possible?

> the same counterproductive cowardly tactics

?
When you have invaders in your country, what do you do? Hope to fucking vote them out? lol

Its called their own medicine you fucking cuck

Agreed, he had to take more care in to the idea !

If you kill your enemies, they win.

He has a special place reserved in Valhalla

At least he had the drive to impact society.

Hoping for more than some twitter post by a literally who. Any police announcements?

mohammed was a child fucker

CARLOS!

have we started the fire?

Let's hope so

Yeah, but it just smouldered for a bit then went out.

it's times like this i'm glad i'm Irish decent

It was always burning

They wanted this

faggot

Do any of you people realise that this guy is a fucking idiot?

He just gave the muslims and the media exactly what they wanted: confirmation. The muzzies have been wailing about how they're scared every time a muslim kills someone because of the threat of some white guy doing it to them; the media also happens to take their side on this idea.

The media now has something to hold up and say 'Muslims are under threat', and every time you ask when these terror attacks are going to stop, they'll ask you when the white vans will stop running over poor innocent muslims. And for what? A single dead muslim and less than a dozen injured? No one is going to side against muslims in public for a while, let alone organise a strong social resistance with street visibility, and it's all this fucker's fault.

Also my favorite high road is closed. Fuck that.

you would have to face this sooner or later, might as well take a stand now, just say fuck muslims and fuck the media

Is it true he was a T*rk?

>imblying taking the high road got the anglos anything other than 4 terrorist attacks in under a month

honeypot thread

>projection//10
kek

That's Anthony cumia, from the compound network.

He has a nice Jewfro and a nice big Jewish nose.

This. We always play by the rules even when no one else does and it ruins us. Best we can hope for is a counter-counter-attack to hush the media.

Ok Mo

We need to fight back! Peace isn't the fucking answer!

Hmm...... That doesn't seem right.

Kills shitskins, blows kisses at the camera.

What a fucking legend

It's going to be that much harder when everyone's saying that you sided with the terrorist who injured between nine and eleven and killed one last month.

Wonder if Sadiq is going to keep on with his 'part and parcel' attitude after this, though.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Kek

Agreed. This man is a fucking HERO.

>TONIGHT
>I take a van for a leisurely drive

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another false flag attack.

He's kind of a failure, though

jew I hear

BASED VAN MAN
A
S
E
D

V
A
N

M
A
N

Stupid muslim

>Sense the world's been turning

kek

Thank you for doing something we would never have the balls to do. Muslim rage is at a tipping point. Thank you for being the catalyst for the Global Civil War.

Explain?

If you back your enemy into a corner, you lose.
Muslims can't even into art of war fundamentals.

Based.

No. This was one of the first attacks that properly identified a target. Because of that, the same people who told me how the Charleston shooting disgusted them did not condemn this attack. The populace is being split successfully.

It was the community centre not the actual mosque

I'm not for taking the high road. My problem is that we are confirming the beliefs of the muslims for a single dead one when it should be fourty or more and increasing by the day via organised action. That's why I emphasised that this was for a single dead muslim.

>GCHQ will be reading these threads

Just want to let you know lads you are a disgrace and work against the interests of this formerly great nation, contributing every day to its demise.

Keep policing online hate instead of recommending potential terrorists get banged up for literally plotting insurgency. Fucking wankbags.

The thought of British intelligence paying more attention to hate speech than hate violence is so abhorrent it's actually funny

>lets tens of millions of slimes and other assorted shitskins into your country
>does nothing while subhumans rape, assault, and murder you in your homeland
>works and pays taxes for the benefit of leeching niggers
that moral high ground you have is just high enough for you to jump from and kill yourself

brave heart

I thought he looked like Jeremy too. Looks like a typical Englander to me. He should be knighted for his crusade.

Christians are supposed to hunt down muslims anyway, it's been a justified hobby for two millennia. Why should we show mercy and understanding to the sandnigger just because he doesnt want to support his people's actions?

Poor muzzies...
Now they can say they have dealt with a tiny bit of what we have had to deal with for the past 16 years.

This desu senpai.

So england is starting to lose now?

First it was three men, now it's a white man in another white van. Really senpai? You fuckers are gettng set up hard.

They don't want peace, they want war.

I live near Pontyclun, where the van was rented from. There are zero muslims in this area. No idea who this guy is..

>WE WUZ PADDIES AND SHEEEIT

Islam started it, plunged skyrim into the chaos and the empire will put islam down for it.

Whats his name again?

Digits decide his name

GOGOGO!

CIA.

It wasn't at the mosque at all? But were the victims all muslim at least?

Dafydd Kylercun

dude, claiming the moral high ground never did anything before; literal children were blown to pieces in the midddle
of a concert and the leftists gained seats a couple weeks later. It doesn't matter what you do, they will blame
you for the empire, colonialism, the 3rd reich, south africa, the crusades, and anything ever done by anyone with white skin in all of recorded human history. They don't hate you because of what you do, they hate you because you're white.

You missed my point entirely. We should be organising and killing them by the fucking lorryload every week. Right now, the benefits: a single fucking dead muslim, outweigh the previously said drawbacks.

id like to see the english rise up like this patriot and expel the mongrel horde

Okay that makes sense

>they want war.
Then give it to them

We're being told it was, and yet that's the image I watched being shown as live footage of the crime scene on Sky News. Locations do not match.

No wonder this place is rife for conspiracy theories. People are gullible as fuck on this board.

If he isn't given a state burial there, we should put him in Arlington.

madman

>exactly, it was poorly planned and not effective enough.

This.

Even the mudslimes manage to make homemade bombs.

This kike should have taken a page out of the Breivik playbook.

Breivik was a fucking kikeloving faggot cocksucker, but atleast he planned the attack well.

If you are going to throw your life away like that atleast be effective.

Arthur "vroom vroom goodbye to the boom boom" user

fucking checked, damn it

Is it Miguel Indurain?

Is that supposed to be an actual argument or are you done trying to gaslight me? Did I strike a nerve, could that be it?

>Right now, the benefits: a single fucking dead muslim, outweigh the previously said drawbacks
You missed the point entirely. There needs to be some catalyst to wake whites up before what you said will happen

>be trump
>ignore moral high ground """rules"""
What happens next?

>muslims constantly claim to be oppressed
>muslims constantly claim islamophobia affects them
>muslims constantly kill whites and make life worse for everyone around them

The fact is they'd complain anyway. I've come to realise your image in the face of the media and others doesn't matter, you can sit around in a circle jerk on Sup Forums talking about how awful muslims are or you can sit around in a circle jerk on some day-time british TV show talking about how racist whites are, the fact is this guy went out and done something to counter the actions taken by muslims and didn't just sit around being edgy and saying mean things.

The Cruisader.