JUST

how do we avoid becoming the next brazil? my nephew is the only white kid in his class. interracial marriage rates are higher than ever. if the projections hold true this country will be majority mixed race in 30 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/15/the-most-segregated-schools-may-not-be-in-the-states-youd-expect-2/?tid=HP_more
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/YNOkG
fivethirtyeight
archive.is/M1N8H
nytimes
archive.is/ZQtln
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let your nephew go to a private school or move to a more rural area. Cities gonna get nuked by China anyway.

Wtf?? Slap some sense into your sibling and have that child transferred ASAP. It might not be too late.

Americunts complaining about other country's mixing up their "supreme" white race. Not taking in consideration that they themselves are all imigrants to begin with.

Why are you Ameritards always so angry about imigrants?

lol, its just the ones with valueless culture

>yes, please turn my country into honduras i would love to upgrade to that

sopa de macaco

dude, it kinda sucks but at least you are almost all christian there. the real danger is here in Europe.

Uma delicia kkkkkk

Goodo, then we can move past racism and move onto the class war, where the poor are removed from the earth, starved off and replaced by robots.

She is a qt.
All African Americans need to create a next generation like via artificial means then America needs to unite as a country and put all of its BS aside to work twards defining what "America is". Shit is too fractured and the tribalism issue is a major exploitable.

Avoidance should have happened roughly 50 years ago

It's all over now, you can only delay

because the society's changing at such an insane pace. it already wasn't an idyllic place to live, but at least it was relatively homogeneous with a clearly identifiable euro legacy culture for quite a while

now we're just mixing into another south or central america. pure mediocrity. cultureless, virtueless and brown.

>private school
too poor desu

im in MN in the cities. pretty much every school in this county is minority white at this point. its all mestizos, somalis, hmongs and blacks. when i was a kid every school was 80% white.

I would unironically tongue her shit hole

Tell me how your ancesstors did any better shooting and enslaving the indians.

How bad is it in Italy?

Same as here.

We're all fucked. Perhaps the only thing we can do is bleach mixed-race women. Let's see how blacks react to us taking "their" women.

I guess you need to convince your mom or sister to fuck your nephew.

fuck off cuckstian

Plebs must become mongrelised and therefore unhealthy and stupid. They should not see anything, but degenerate media and commercials. They should not read anything, but NIKE shoes instructions, Buzzfeed and Twitter. It's a form of racial hygiene. I actually am a Democrat cause I know their policies are designed to fuck up nigger and spic communities (welfare dependency instead of business development as to keep them in ghettos killing each other over KFC) and as a matter of fact, blue states are currently the most segregated in the country whereas the Republican South is the least segregated. The identify politics is literally playing niggers like a fiddle to keep them voting D even though it's actually against their own interests.
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/15/the-most-segregated-schools-may-not-be-in-the-states-youd-expect-2/?tid=HP_more
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
The KKK only pretends to support Republicans but they actually support Democrats like Hillary "Super Predators" Clinton.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
The Democrats are the real states' rights party and are trying to keep illegal immigrants as subservient and promote environmental policies that hinder business development that would lead to greater opportunities for nigs.
nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html

Please archive

>washingtonpost com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/15/the-most-segregated-schools-may-not-be-in-the-states-youd-expect-2/?tid=HP_more
archive.is/YNOkG
>fivethirtyeight com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated
archive.is/M1N8H
>nytimes com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html
archive.is/ZQtln

>if the projections hold true this country will be majority mixed race in 30 years.
White people here have already given up having kids.

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

This is from last year.

>at least you are almost all christian there
For now. But this matters a lot less than the racial make up and cultures of the people coming in and having kids. Being Christian doesn't stop the rest of the Americans being fucking shit.

id like to add that the numbers of illegal mestizos are unreal. maybe its just because this is a sanctuary city but when you go to pick up your nephew from elementary school and there is not a white person to be seen or a word of english being spoken it really starts to sink in how fucked we are. feels bad, amigos.

*Americas, not Americans.

Although I guess the point might stand.

Settlers, not immigrants. There was no country when we arrived. We weren't a primitive group ofthird worlders coming to leech off a superior society like modern immigrants. Everything you see in america was built by us whites.

Now, never spew that kike meme again fucking toothpaste

T. Ahmed from Morocco

Yes I live in california and let me tell you: the numbers the govt claims are likely very inaccurate. I think its generous to say this country is even 50% white. If it is, a ton of whites must be old shutins or in elderly homes since I sure as fuck never see them. Even in the so-called "white states" nonwhites are everywhere. This country is SO DEAD why can't normies see. I'm going to the the northwest and hooking up with fellow redpille families. We will make a white minination within the dying husk of this country. The amount of mestizos alone will kill the country, not to speak of any other nonwhite groups, of which there are many many

Because we built it. They leech from it.

Great insight, thank you for sharing

Found the nigger.
Go back to Africa subhuman.

It's because of our census' dumb fucking one drop rule. I'm technically non-white hispanic despute getting sunburn in winter.

The future is ""brown"" only so long as being so gets you benefits. If you one drop white America is like 85% white.

Our ideologies will live on but our idea of what American is won't, unfortunately.

Ostracize white muddsharking bitches. Tell your girlfriends and wives to abandon their associations with coalburners. If they don't, break up with them.

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

Dump this link EVERYWHERE you can. NEVER date or marry women who you know or learn who have dated internationally. When you meet a girl ask her straight away if she accepts interracial dating. If YES...walk away. They will begin to spread the news like a virus among themselves. Trust me. They get away with it because we let them. Once the word is out that real white men will NEVER accept a race traitor....they will stop. And girls who associate with race traitors will be kicked out too. Stop dating them. And let them know why. Once the money stops rolling in from the safe white men, these cunts will do a direct 180.

Also if you are dating a girl be sure to ask her girlfriends if she dated any negros. Women are backstabbing cunts and will love to fuck over their closest girlfriends. Especially if they think they can steal you away from her. If they tell you she fucked a negro. Go straight to your girl and break up with her and tell her exactly why. Then ask her friend out. This will destroy their little nigger fucking club.

>Implying the suburbs are minority white

Move to any of the southern suburbs and your situation will drastically improve.

from the infographics ive seen posted here, the black population isnt predicted to increase by much in the future in the u.s. its the mexican population thats going to drastically increase and the white population decrease. i think, like brazil, there will be more mixed race people as well. unless something changes a brown u.s. is inevitable.

Remind white women....You Fuck Down you Stay Down (FDSD) then dump their asses and never look back.

Tell your nephew to impregnate all the mixed chicks and black chicks before leaving that school.

To save the white race we need to get back the colonist spirit.
+Through recessive genes it's likely that the descendants will slowly become more white.

theyre not minority white but the suburbs have trailer parks full of mexicans and its not uncommon to see a house in the suburbs with 5 beater cars parked outside and 10 mexicans living inside.

>just pack up and move to the boonies

nice meme

Do you even know my country by looking at my flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
enjoy

Yeah, keep running white man. Thats going to work. I'm done running, going to move to a place, put down roots and hold the damn line. No more of this capitulation. Nonwhites are forever moving to whit places since they are nicer, its basically a law like gravity at this point. They will never not do it. First its a couple of "based" nonwhites who are tolerable, then its a bunch of okayish nonwhites with some undesirable who demand inclusion and representation and gibs, then its majority nonwhite and they turn the place to shit and all the comfiness is sucked out of the area. IM SICK OF IT. NOT ONE STEP BACK. NONWHITES IN MY COMMUNITY I GO TO CITY COUNCIL WITH MY FRIENDS AND RAISE HELL. ANYWHERE but where I live. Then more white people will be like us, and thus the white ethnostate will grow, one area at a time in the northwest, and likely northeast, and midwest. It will be a slow reconquista as eventually it will come to fighting

The words of wisdom

Yes, that country is full of niggers and mudslimes like yourself.
You have to go back.

And I care because...?

You can't stop what's inevitable.

America is a nation of immigrants. Move to Iceland if you only want to live amongst white people.

I could not agree MORE. White Nationalism is all we have left. Fuck America, Fuck patriotism, Fuch the flag, Fuck the anthem. My only loyalty is to white christians. Fuck liberal white people. When the nignogs don't get the gubment check...let em kill all the white libs the want. Don't help them, don't shelter them and laugh laugh laugh. Don't cry over dead white liberals. It is NOT a tragedy.

Homosexual detected. Attraction to literal shit is a paraphilia, and is not an innate healthy heterosexual attraction. You should change your flag to the gay one.
The desire to tongue a woman in the first place usually comes from having premature ejaculation and failing to sustain intercourse for anything more than 5 minutes. You are looking for ways to be sexually titillated without blowing your load, even if you just eat pussy.

Iceland is the home of Nordic people you genocidal fuck

Most white-black mixers are trash. Weeds their genetics out of the white pool. Either obese or pathological novelty seekers.
White-asian mixers are socially stunted fitting right in with asians.
Caste system for the US incoming. The Poos know how this plays out.

Neck yourself faggot. Female anus is something homosexuals like you can never appreciate

Only works if whites are both the warrior and patrician classes. Will require mass ironpilling

>female anus
This isn't a sexually dimorphic organ, which is precisely why you are the homosexual here.

Doing God's work son

>sexually dimorphic
Um, I'm pretty sure like most things, female anuses can be generalized as sexually dimorphic. I think you don't know what that word means.

You two read like hillbillies, only people who have little internet experience tend towards using caps in such a way, your approach will only work if your entire family and descendants fully support your ideas, and as liberalism has shown us, most won't and will happily cast their race into the void for tyrone to fulfil her daddy issues/ stockholm syndrome by beating and raping her.

>hillbillies

You're British, the closest thing you have to a rural people are men in kilts who despise you.

Subhuman detected, atrocious grammar and love for Negresses.

>The desire to tongue a woman in the first place usually comes from having premature ejaculation and failing to sustain intercourse for anything more than 5 minutes. You are looking for ways to be sexually titillated without blowing your load, even if you just eat pussy.
Wew lad, that's a load of horseshit right there.
Pity your girl (if you even have one) if you're that uptight about licking the carpet just for the fun of it.
Doing different things in bed is just having variety and keeping it fun. Don't be so uptight. Missionary will get you only that far if that's all you do in monogamous relationship. Don't cuck yourself by being boring.

The census works on the honor system. i can check any race I want.

>live in California
>assume the rest of the country is as cucked as you

By one drop rule, which is sadly not the standard on US census, you are 25%-30% White

>Once the word is out that real white men will NEVER accept a race traitor....they will stop.
>Once the word is out that real white men will NEVER accept a race traitor....they will lie.
FTFY