99% Polish and Christian

>99% Polish and Christian
How do we solve this problem?

> 99% Polish

How is that possible when they've been raped both by Germans and Soviets?

have a party?
(and don't invite the neighbors!)

>How do we solve this problem
You fuck off and die somewhere quietly.

The "problem" was steadily solving itself until you've began to implore muzzies to impregnate your daughter because the state might report lower tax returns in 20 years or something.

It's been sort of a wake up call, but i wonder how long it will last.

EU will fall in 8 years tops

According to father Andrzej Czesław Klimuszko Poland is going to be the root of new law. There will be a Great War throughout Europe however Poland will remain untouched. It will become new might of the World.

Add 1% Poles and Christians

poland is filled with kikes

>in 8 years
>three 8's

Praise Kek!

>Gdansk

They realized that what they were fighting for for thousand years wasn't really worth it and it's actually a shithole
But it's 99% polish Christian shithole

>problem

I don't think I follow your reasoning, user.

WITNESSED. KeK confirms fall of EU.

pretty much
(czech'd)

Stalin didnt want to have ethnic tensions that would be unavoidable if poles would neighbour germans or ukrainians so he ordered forced relocations of ethnic minorites. We lost a lot of our territory and so did germans but at least it's monoethnic country. In fact, now it's less than 99% since there must be over milion of ukrainians living here but they adjust and learn language quickly so not much of a problem.

>criminals
>thugs
>drug addicts
>whores

>not a problem

Damn. We need to get all the way to 100%.

Poland could become the new hegemon of Europe. But I'm not sure that doing nothing and being yourself is sufficient for that to happen.