RADICAL WHITE TERRORISM

Coulter's Law:

Muslim terror attack = "Several dead in terror attack; Race Unknown"
White terror attack = That word salad of a headline

#notallwhites

We need more radical white terrorism desu

False fag. It's a kike. Huge surprise.

>White van driver
Does that make it seem like the driver was white?
To me it sounds more like the person who drove a "white van"
kek.

lol now they are trying to include some bullshit about helping an elderly man? How shameless

I hope a race war breaks out.

>white van driver
What did they mean by this? Surely they arnt identifying the driver based on race!?

when its an attack on muslims suddenly its no longer "part and parcel" of living in a big city

Its a play on words-plausible deniability thing the jews are doing with that.
The color is irrelevant and they have never before mentioned what color a van of peace was (that I can remember anyway)

They were beating the old man for eating during dayligtht.

It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia People need to stand in solidarity with white people to prevent further radicalization

Dude why does it matter that the van is white?

Could he just have been drunk and trying not to hit or was distracted by the man on the ground?

When they're the perpetrators, they're called "Asians".
When they're the victims, they're "Muslims".

Fuck, I hate {{{Journalism}}}

We need to be thinking about the socio-economic reasons why this man did what he did. We need to invest more money in the white community. They feel alienated, so we need to import more white people to make them feel at home
#NotAllWhites
#PrayForFinsbury

PART AND PARCEL, MUZZIES

PART AND PARCEL

Yeah I think bongs will see it like that too, but this lets them twist a global narrative through it whilst being completely innocuous to the population.

White van is actually the type of vehicle.

I agree it's posted everywhere saying he's a white man and whatnot but it doesn't say it in the headline.

White van drivers are the single biggest threat in this world today. #StopWhiteVans

>they were helping an elderly man who had collapsed under the weight of his bomb belt

why do they always leave out the important bits

I hope they ban all white vans, including the shoes to be safe

Bin that white van

Possibly not planned at all, must have been impulse, probably thought they were beating someone, acted on it.

#notalljewsnspics

>Could he just have been drunk and trying not to hit or was distracted by the man on the ground?
maybe he was trying to help the man on the ground but was drunk and forgot he was driving a van

Do they mean white van driver as in the driver of a white van or a white driver of a van?

>Radical Arab terror
What cunt? No one says that....

#notallbaseballbats
He a gud bat tryin to turn his life around gonna hit some homeruns

One dead only? Absolutely disappointing.

> a hijabi

PFFFT AHAHAHAHA

Nobody gives a fuck, hence the lack of outrage.

England is finally fighting back

PART N PARCEL NIGGERS

It really is, us Brits have always been pretty good at wrecking shitskins.

He has let the team down really.

>Why do no one care when the shoes on the other foot

Reap what you sow.

>Only 1 dead.
Why do whites fucking suck at everything?

#NotAllInfidels

THE FIRE RISES FRIENDS

You think they didnt choose those words very carefully?

kill all muslims, man women children. ALL of them eradicate them from the earth

lel

when they said new London terror attack did they mean it was a new terror attack that happened in London or a terror attack that happened in new London

also it seems to imply that the driver "ploughed" into everyone, when I have a suspicion that it was more than probably the van that hit them

muslim community should do more to prevent white terror attacks #notallwhites

NO ONE CARED UNTIL I STARTED THE TRUCK....

Very much agreed. Pure ethnic cleansing has to happen, just simple genetic extermination of them fucking sandniggers

Oh great. Now were gonna be told " you have to tolerate Islamic terror because the majority of Muslims tolerated this white terror attack".

FF Just when a lot of blue pilled where questioning " why do all these attacks in London come from Muslims" This asshole has set us back go square one.

Yeah, Jews at work to twist the narrative.

This
At the very least he could've flattened a few more of them

They chose drew first blood and they dictated the weapons that it will be fought with. As far as I'm concerned, he was following the rules.

How do they know it was a terrorist attack. Fucking atheistophobes jumping to conclusions.

It's intentionally ambiguous.

He couldn't see over the dashboard. Look at his pic on facebook.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR
I'M BEGINNING THE RACE WAR
FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT
TIME TO GIVE BACK ALL THE HATE

or maybe people will notice that whites are being condemned for this but Muslims weren't condemned for their massive slaughters and put two and two togeth- oh wait this is England, nobody can count that high

They waste no time listing ethnicity and religion, do they?

It's so transparent

The blood rises

doesnt say race in headline at all read again

I wouldn't like to wait until all this bluepilled faggots finally see the real face of mudslimes. This could take ages, if they ever learn, as they're blinded by the media, the jewish propaganda and the political correctness.

The only thing we should do is carry on as normal. Fighting radical secularist atheist and humanist terrorism is exactly what the secularists atheists and humanists would want. We will stand united, not divided, at this time.

They carefully selected a commonly used phrase which is said in English?

I will laugh if it turns out to me some 3rd generation muslim, but from different sect

Good, it's nice to see muslims getting toleranced and having a taste of their own medecine once in a while.

He was an angry gay. He's not one of us. This is a pretty good card for us to play too. Homos vs. Muslims. Who will the libtards side with?

#notallwhitevanmen

Kek

We were starting to get a more honest debate about some of the more contraversial fundamental values of Islam. Wont happen now as this attack will bolster the " See, its not always in the name of Islam" crowd. All that gone for a kill count of 1 which due to high Muslim breeding will be replaced very quickly.

isn't getting ran over like an everyday activity in China?

They could go with just van driver if they didnt want to imply he was white. Who cares what colour the van was

What's hes fuking name?

It was a 48 year old white guy, possibly from Wales because he rented the van there.

kek

"White van man" has some significance in the UK since a lot of working class men working as plumbers, builders, etc, have generic white vans, usually Fords. They have a reputation for being angry, nasty retards.

It doesn't even make sense.
The muzzies are foreigners who come to the UK and try to change the way of life, even with violence, killing the natives.
This guy was DEFENDING Britain from the invaders/foreigners.
As long as there are no white people immigrating to Arab countries and starting to slaughter the local population and demand they change their religion/way of life, this isn't even comparable.
And even IF they did, by now it would be a reaction to what the muzzies started.

'Der Völkerstreit und Hass untereinander... er wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten interessenten'

'The racial struggles and hatred towards one another... is fomented by very specific individuals'

Never forget the Fuehrers words Sup Forums, because 'they' will emerge as victor from this third and final global cataclysm in which the left and the right, black and white, christian and muslim, destroy eachother. It can't be more than 10 years away.

>Multiple muslim terror attacks, multiples casualties happening almost once a week not = #NotAllMuslims, #NotAtrueMuslim #PrayForX #IStandWithMuslims
>1 white "terror" attack, 1 casualty, barely ever happening: #WhiteRadicalism #YesAllWhites #MajorTerrorAttack #KillAllWhiteMen #FuckWhitePeople

Speak about double standards...

ROIGHT IN THE MIDDLE
ROIGHT IN THE MIDDLE
ROIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FACKIN ROAD

As the left would say, it's complex

>white van driver
cheeky

I think they think they're being clever and playing us at our own game.

since when? last time i remember was in 19th century and you lost against bunch of zulu tribes men untill maxim showed up

>We a good mosque been gettin our life on track goin to church gettin that college education being a model community and sheeeit

MI5 TERRORISM

Fuck this. He killed 1 person but at the same time he made it harder to stop immigration from third world shitholes because
>w-whites are terrorists too
Fuck this.

I have logical explanation for this one
Polish media tell it was like this
>shitskins leave the mosque
>old shitskin falls
>younger shitskins flock to him
>48 yo guy drives over them

he thought they are killing old guy and tried to defend him with a van

Whites need the civilising hand of Salafists to teach them not to be terrorists!

>ploughs

WAS GETTING KEKED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

sure, he was trying to perform a tai massage, using a tire

>they helped an elderly man who collapsed at a bus stop

Was that old man with the van guy? This sounds fishy

They think they are so fucking clever
> WHITE van driver
>double meaning
Putting that English literature BA to good use

Anarchy in the UK

A white man would never do such a thing. Any white man that does something nasty is automatically classified as a non-white man.

#NotAllWhiteMen

Isn't using cars and trucks to run over people as a form of attack cultural appropriation? I mean the muzzies did it first.

Might as well have heated up the situation and MORE muslims are now willing to be violent, increasing the arguments against immigration. Don't let (((them))) drive the narrative - if there would be less immigration, there would be less violence against immigrants, as they wouldn't be a threat. This whole mess is only because of mass immigration idiocy and rapefugee virtue signaling.

In the end, something needs to be done, as (((they))) clearly won't stop it themselves.