How could Putin overcome his physiology and be an alpha male despite being a manlet?

How could Putin overcome his physiology and be an alpha male despite being a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YhR7w2RD1UA?t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did sports. But Russians are manlets on average anyway because of malnutrition, mongol rape and overall dysgenics caused by alcoholism, drugs, industrial pollution etc.

He's a manlet pretending to be an alpha male

Don't judge character by size

The alpha maleness exist only in either teenage or retarded cucks heads as a thing, same for ancap idiotism, and yeah Putin doesn't need to feel anyhow as he is already the boss - for the last 10+ years which is more than enough

Human height is not a skill.

That's all there is to it.

>Selfhating drunk being posted as an alfa make
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8.

Zwergenwerfen
youtu.be/YhR7w2RD1UA?t=38s

Because unlike most (western) leaders, putin has probably killed some people and seen some shit.

He is actually 6'3" and just pretends to be a manlet in public, in order to inspire his countrymen

he rides a bear.

5ft 11 vs 6 ft?

Putin is alpha as fuck
>Black belt in judo
>Former KGB officer
>Which means he's murdered people with his bare hands
>Muscular as fuck
>Kills his political opponents
>Takes no shit from terrorists
>Keeps his country white (fuck off immigrants)
>Fucks thousands of beautiful russian women

He had to actually be an alpha his whole life to get where he is as opposed to taller men that can just look like it, relying on appearances.

Look at the picture. Putin expressionless, looking at Obama, 'yes? what do you want?' Hes taking the situation at face value, assured of himself, and staying above the fray.

Look at Obama. Hes staring daggers at Putin. Portrayal is very important to him. But its impotent. It didn't stop Russia from moving on Crimea. Obama is a beta, and betas are passive aggressive, and thats shown here.

One a manlet, Always a manlet

Yep and they make the best leaders. A chip on the shoulder is much needed. Look at the 6ft 8" idiot Comey for a good example of a tall fag that should not be a leader. Tall Fags should only be spokesmen or puppet leaders.

t. fat, virgin, fedora tipping NEET

>Putin STRONK

> >Takes no shit from terrorists
And he blows up the houses himself
> >Keeps his country white (fuck off immigrants)
Loled

>>Keeps his country white (fuck off immigrants)

This guy didn't get the memo. Russia is a multi-ethnic country.

Manlets try pretty hard.
Mostly they end up being omic relief character due to this though.

By not being a nigger muslim.

Here's how I would classify people living in Russia:

Europeans: Ethnic Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Finnic people etc..

Asians: Native Siberians.

Neither or Both: Central Asians, Armenians, Georgians, Jews , Chechens, Tatars etc.

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet

My GOD, my sides... You made my day with your comment!

>How could Putin overcome his physiology and be an alpha male despite being a manlet?

Smart people dont need to be giants.

Don't forget he's in his sixties and highly intelligent.
Russia has the highest number of muslims of any "white" country. Please explain to us why, since you're an expert

They conquered muslim territories.

Why would anybody feel proud of his "hight"? If you won a genetic lottery goos for you but a MAN is not made from his height. FUCKING KEKS BTFO

Britain, France and Germany are all multi-ethnic as well, that doesn't mean they're not white countries. Same with Russia.

Obama's so scared he can't even look square into his eyes...

Putin is Roosian Lannister dwarf?

Wew laddie!

Putin is obviously Tywin Lannister. They both have similar personalities. Both are stoic, cold, calculating, ruthless and not afraid to commit war crimes.

It's as if only people on Sup Forums care about height because they have nothing else to be proud of.

>Putin is alpha as fuck
Then why is he always preening like a beta?

>Black belt in judo
My sister has one. If he didn't have a vagina too, Vladimir would have gotten his belts in karate, the man's sport.

>Former KGB officer
Is that like a Ph.D. in treachery and dishonesty?

>Which means he's murdered people with his bare hands
So do our Nogs in prison here, and they're still shit/slav tier.

>Muscular as fuck
Wow, that was unexpected faggotry.

>Kills his political opponents
Like Idi Amin and Africa tier degenerates?

>Takes no shit from terrorists
Turkey shoots down Russian jet, Putin apologizes.

Gorillions of muslims and Chinese pouring across the border every day. Thugs and grifters running the government. Putin keeps his country corrupt.

>Fucks thousands of beautiful russian women
No doubt he has the STDs to prove it.

this from a flag that gave us berlusconi and mussolini

huh i guess you're right