Brit/pol - Pray for Muslims Edition

>moderate rebel freedom fighter attack
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

>Kensington's Tory council had the money for sprinklers at Grenfell Tower, but spent it on cladding.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-royal-borough-kensington-chelsea-council-stockpiled-274m-despite-warnings-residents-a7795411.html

>The majority of people would back a referendum on the terms of the the UK's departure from the EU, a Survation poll found
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-people-changed-minds-brexit-second-referendum-poll-finds-a7795591.html

>Based Bibi calls out biased BBC
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/876541950870028288

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/qnIDp
archive.is/PAFXB
twitter.com/hooyomataalo/status/876619169210544131
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130512461/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617242/Finsbury-Park-suspect-shouts-kill-me.html
streamable.com/4lq1o
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/Vegannihilation/status/876621201401098240
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not archive?

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-royal-borough-kensington-chelsea-council-stockpiled-274m-despite-warnings-residents-a7795411.html
archive.is/qnIDp
>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/british-people-changed-minds-brexit-second-referendum-poll-finds-a7795591.html
archive.is/PAFXB

First for fuck tripfags.

Ignore tripfags, do not reply to tripfags, filter tripfags out

Here is a list of tripcodes to filter out:
list of tripcodes to filter
!N6ovtHEiUw
!!zMbauK90t1M
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!niqjediPCA
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!upUGcHlgU2
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!SXsaoJwPxMw
!!SspJHFE1e41
!!1g9WUtblos+
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!chjNY5ymjs
!5pkhWnNeCo

Help make brit/pol/ great again by getting rid of the cancer that is tripfagging

why did the last thread get wrecked?

To the other Keely poster

I also was once on a bus that nearly ran over Peter Levy when he ran out in front of it.

Demonstration of what is to come thanks to Tory voters.

no idea, it got suddenly deleted right?

Two threads got deleted both under 300

Cheers m8

Are' Joe wouldn't have wanted this.

If our enemies kill us, we win!

part and parcel

>blowing a kiss
What a lad

twitter.com/hooyomataalo/status/876619169210544131

is finsbury park as much of a shithole as it was the last time I was there? menacing potential muggers everywhere. only reason to go there was based rowan's.

Did you get him a birthday card?

REDACTED FOR HATESPEECH

He's white...

>London police say that the number of dead or missing in the high-rise apartment building fire is now 79.

Can we make it to 100?

another one for the filter

Tory government is deleting brit/pol/

wow

gchq are probbally all over britpol atm

Thanks for making me unironically watch an episode of Brum

Maybe because of this.

LITERAL HATE PREACHERS!

>tommy robinson
>who calls for peace and cooperation with muslims

Lorry that Torie

>culture and values of our country
>t. Cucked Anglican

Is nothing sacred?

Let us continue our BBC presenters-fu discussion

Easily.

They pack their "cousins" into these places like sardines. Odds are that the fire killed about 90 people who the Government will have no record of, by some odd quirk of fate...

lel.

pakis out desu

OP of the last thread posted was ban evading. Thread got nuked with his banning.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130512461/

Look at OP's ID and follow his posts.

You're just a retard.

>atm
>he thinks we're not all already on watch lists

OY VEY!!!!!

>"cousins"
pakis call them girlfriends

This """hero imam""" seems useless and dont see the guy saying kill all muslims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617242/Finsbury-Park-suspect-shouts-kill-me.html

Does she poo in loo?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What does his race have to do with anything? This incident was a native Englishmen attacking other native Englishmen, I'm sure they all have the proper paperwork that says they are English. Labour are the real racaists lmao :-)

>those replies
>"White men don't get shot, only people of colour get shot"

I think we know what side the Fuzz is on.

best presenter coming through

>White man being arrested
>chillax and get into the van

>Darkie getting arrested
>throw a shit fit and lunge for the cop's gun

Whats that indian presenter called who talks like she has had bells palsy, the medical condition where half your face gets paralyzed.

10/10 on THICCometer, would interbreed.

based julia

>between a quarter and a third of those reported to Prevent are suspected right-wing terrorists

The man is clearly mentally ill.

because whitey isn't suicidal and willing to get killed

streamable.com/4lq1o

He was already subdued. Police only shoot in reaction to threats or when they believe their life is in danger only. It's reactionary.

People are fucking stupid for making #blacklivesmatter comparisons

Rowling a cunt. CUNT

Guy doesn`t look white.
It was nice nonetheless.

What happened to the previous thread? It's stuck with 250 replies on page 1, not updating?

Think GCHQ might have took my satirical roleplaying as mohammed ali abu bakr a bit too serious when i said brit/pol/ and the establishment was institutionally racist.

Yeah I know, it's one of the benefits of white people being civilised human beings

Has she whipped out a Harry Potter analogy yet?

See

Especially considering two Islamic terrorists have been arrested, alive and well, outside Westminster in the last month.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>society coming apart at the seams
>mfw I couldn't care less
>mfw 98%

Say hi to Agent YKTD from me xx

imagine her feeding you korma, nan and popadums all day.

Anyone else not too bothered about the Muslims who got roasted in the Tower or the attack yesterday?

I mean...I'm not calling for it cos' that's sad but I'm not too bothered either...

HUSBAND OF JO COX ON BBC

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I want to _______ Kay Burley

I give a shit because these attacks damage the cause.

Punch

>some chucklefuck didn't get the memo about how we bide our time before dealing with the heathens
>it's front page full on "terror attack" where the Muslims are the victims and it's going to be ammo against the nationalists

FOR FUCK

SAKE

FUCKING

RETARD

give it time lad, it's always on her schedule. Since when did jk rowling think she had authority on politics and brainwashing her retarded fans into being terrorist sympathisers

Almost like they had plans and a narrative to follow if such an attack were to take place.

WTF why do police shoot a gang running around stabbing someone and not shoot a man who is pinned down on the floor?????????? t. abdul muhammad muhammad islam abdul muhammad

I bet he's fucking other women

>I'm not calling for it cos' that's sad
>wanting your enemy to die is sad
Hey, Trudeau. Nice to see you on here.

How the fuck does killing your enemy and fuelling the fire to bring about a war damage the cause you little faggot? You want nicely nicely while they rape our kids and get away with it? Fucking cunt.

Somebody should ask her why she made volemort have a turban on in the movie of the first book.

insensitive racist islamophobic cultural appropriation.

Why would you be bothered?

Sit tight lads, there WILL be another muzzie attack this week. Ramadan doesn't end until Saturday and some cunts are bound to want to retaliate

Good.
No prayers for the pakis from me. They celebrate and set off fireworks when kids are abused and civvies killed.

De-age by 30 years

>we have to go through the whole "right wing terrorism is the real treat, Islam is part of our culture" media narrative again
>Nobody is going to be allowed to criticise Islam for the next 5 years

About done with caring about this country, lads.

watch this video you faggots

rehabilitate

she always looks drunk or out of her depth

no, but the lefties on twatter just come out with all the rage and "we need action" "take out the right wing extremeists" when this shit happens

but when a paki does it, its "pray for x location" "we must come together" "think of the muslims" bollocks

just shows how hypocrites they are

implying they're not false flag attacks

>the culture and values of our country

Islam is now British culture.

observing Ramadan is now a part of British values.

why do we want to save this country again?

The blue tied pro-immigration muslim arse lickers beat the red tied pro-immigration muslim arse lickers.

It's not worth it.

Britannia is dead. She must be laid to rest. Let her die in peace.

It isn't worth fighting anymore. Let it happen. Let them take over. When the women are forced into hijabs and marriage and the men are emasculated and treated like the dogs you will be banned from owning, smile through the tears. Know you were right.

See

They expect one of us in the van brother.

Who?

Are you an atheist by any chance

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

'Are Jo' wouldn't 'ave wanted no hatred 'gainst Muslims. They were keeping 'er in office, ya know.

I'm pissed off as well that's she's na here to see this terrible attack 'gainst our fellow Britons, 'cause there's now no time for me to screw young women behind 'er back.

HE SHOULD BE IN FAVOUR OF HIS RELIGIOSITY

Since she wrote a series of books specifically about how purists are all evil and must be killed.

>give it time lad, it's always on her schedule
H..hey guys this political event is just like that harry potter thing. I'm still relevant right guise?

>I also was once on a bus that nearly ran over Peter Levy when he ran out in front of it.
Ha. I always laugh at his piss poor attempts to be critical in interviews on the evening news.

>Kill average Muslims just going to prayers

>People make equivalence between that and London Bridge/Westminster attack

>"It's not a Muslim thing"

>Nothing gets done

David Dimbleby.

How is it going on the blackpill deparment?
You shoulg go back home, spacing paki.

I swear I can hear someone tell "kill him"

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

we'll, it's basically the muzzies and leftists and blacks fault.

he probably could not deal with the oppression and all this whitephobia no more.

i'ts understandeable.

also it's part and parcel of living in a big city.

The only correct reaction is, for whites to stand together even stronger, to show, that whitephobia will not bring them down.

deus vult.

I've been asleep for the past 5 hours, can someone fill me in on the latest?

So is the supposed wednesday day of rage going to be better or worse after last nights ramadan a van a slam?