Tell me again why you hate indians?

Tell me again why you hate indians?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=erfKtDW4Vlw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Im_8sI0QFQ&t=407s&ab_channel=ZlataKosa
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very dirty people. Blacks are cleaner.

they literally shit in the street

They are brown.

Aside from that, Indians are a mixed bag. There are some real based ones but there are also a lot of complete shit too.

there is shit and filth in all of that food beyond belief, hidden with spices

settle down shaquille

just because i like to eat weird food that 50/50 gives me diarrhea doesn't mean i want to live near the people who make that food

never met a single indian dude and have no intentions to go to india since it looks like a gigantic shithole

is that hate?

My feeeeewings on Indians are none of your business.
Indians can live in India, as long as they aren't in my country they are none of my concern.
There are probably billions of disgusting alien species in the universe that would completely destroy your country if they arrived, but they aren't here, so we don't think about them.

Nah me no finna calm down whitebitch.

i thought pajeets try to sell roses to patrons inside every restaurant in europe, because no one can kick them out without having a cloud of brown fury descend upon them before the police arrive

They are almost like gypsies the only diference is that Indians have a fading trace of culture in them. They are dirty, undereducated and there is too much of them everywhere.

why is all of their food the same color?

Not true, Gandhi was right about you niggers

If you can smell shit, that means particles of actual shit are entering through your nose when you breathe.

Just imagine walking down a street in India, how many people shit must enter your bodies.

Indians are literally full of shit

Because they flood my country like a plague of shit smelling locusts.

funny that you mention that. I thought for a long time that those people selling roses are indians. I know this to be true in germany but in austria they are not. they are actually egyptians here and I mean strictly egyptians only. damn shitksins are forming ethnic cartells obviously and try to keep it pure...who would have guessed, right?

I've been to India.

gypsies are poo in origin, albeit northern poo, but still

They smell like shit, have no manners and are cheap as kikes. Deport all of them.

>They never rush to do ANYTHING (their kitchen could be on fire and they would still only walk)
>Their hygiene is worst than my cat
>They always smell
>Their women are hairy in all the wrong places
>They won't stop "muh colonialism" begging
>A fair bunch of them are Muslim
>They breed like rats
>They bring down the value of the neighbour then inhabit because they cant look after shit

Why WOULD you want Indians?
>B-But muh curry!
We have already adapted the curry so much its nothing like an actual Indian curry
and anyway you can make another countries food without having to be anywhere near them!

the poo on their hands makes it that colour

They pretty much always smell bad.

i spent some time in italy for a while. all the shitty illegal alien ways of making money seem to be divided on racial lines. senegal nigs try to sell u books. nigerian nigs try to get you to take a "free" friendship bracelet then shake u down for money, bangladeshi sell roses and lighters and toys, will stand there and take drunken verbal abuse for 10minutes hoping it results in a 1 euro sale. north africans hang out in train station by the ticket machines, trying to help people use the machine so they can shake them down for money. gypsies like fake charities and begging (probably pickpocket too),

>no manners
This is what I dislike about Indians. They're so fucking rude, same with Muslims.

they make 6 movies in a row with twists so you always expect a twist

very dirty, unclean people.

they wipe their ass with a hand they later use to shake hands, make food or generally just walk with shit on their hands.

i didn't think you got leddit down under

India will become a superpower by 2030.
they are a innovative powerhouse

youtube.com/watch?v=9Im_8sI0QFQ&t=407s&ab_channel=ZlataKosa

> Eating street food in India
Sorry, I still need my digestion system.

That food likely has fecal matter in it. Indian street food usually contains tons of shit.

>indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html

They are the most civilized of the mud people, but still it's not like they could ever make spaceships or anything..

They are making food with the same hands they wipe the shit from their asses with.

Poor hygiene

the only good thing about an indian is they can't do shit about stealing from 711

They have quite a successful space programme.

They cannot

P O O
I N
L O O

did they really need an ngo to come down there and teach them how to make a stupid scythe

No water or anything to clean with in any of the clips

yeah it fucking sucks

EVERYONE I know who visited India got really sick. Vomiting up bad.

EVERYONE.

Indians don't wash their hands. The guys in that video are literally rubbing fecal matter all over those pathetic sandwiches.

The don't have toilet paper. They use their hands to wipe shit off their ars. Then they wash the shit off their hands using water. Plain water. No soap.
>"B.....B.....BUT MUH ETHNIC STREET FOOD!"
If you want to go to India and put a shit covered cucumber sandwich in your mouth?

So you can say you experienced the "culture"?

And look at the brown rag he used to wipe his bench down with. He probably cleans it by washing it in the Ganges. It's got corpse germs and viruses all over it and fucking shit stains. He probably uses it wipe his ass as well.

But hey, that's what you went to India for, a shit covered cucumber sandwich, right?

So you just enjoy it. Stuff that shit covered sandwich down your stupid liberal faggot throat.

>EVERYONE I know who visited India got really sick. Vomiting up bad.
>EVERYONE.

lol, yeah can also confirm this.

I've travelled a lot. I lived in Thailand for a year, China for six months and visited lots of places and never had an issue. But after three days in India I had the worst Diarrhoea I've ever had, It lasted about two weeks. My Brother got sick too, and my uncle and aunt on their trip.

bad higiene
i was in an elevator a couple of this with a group of them and i wanted to die