The conflict brewing in the west

I have see some people on this board saying the recent attack in London is a step back, that it is something that weakens the position of anti-immigration activists because we no longer have the moral high ground.

I have seen others say it is a good thing, either because it shows resistance to islam or because it points out the hypocrisy of the left who will defend muslims but attack anti-muslims.

The truth is this isn't really about sides in a conflict, we should be looking at this in terms of the conflict itself. If mass immigration hadn't have been a policy of our governments, there would have been no muslims to attack us, and no reason for a counter attack. If these attacks continue in a feud-like fashion, it may become very difficult to tell whether muslims or english are more violent. The only clear criminals will be the originators of conflict - proponents of the mass immigration that brought the two sides together.

If you bring a dangerous animal into your home, and your child is mauled, it is YOU who is to blame, not the animal. If hundreds of thousands of Englishmen were invited to Pakistan, do you think they would integrate? Do you think there would be peace between communities?

If there was conflict, whose fault would it be?

No matter the circumstances, every sectarian attack only proves the folly of mass immigration, whether the culprit is white or black. It is time we remembered what culture really means.

>Le Dessous des Cartes

I loved this show

We didn't lose the moral high ground. The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of Islamic terrorist attacks for every 1 white guy that does something. This is nothing but part and parcel of living in London. #notallwhites

The dangerous animals are the people inviting Islam into your country so they can make them and their pals richer.

Leave the UK and govern yourselves. Get free of the power structures in (((London)))

Honestly I just found the map on google images. I just looked it up though might have to give it a watch.

pretty good but it's still arte

>ancestors make contact with other peoples
>ancestors trade/exploit other peoples
>ancestors invite other peoples for work
>countries destabalize the other peoples
>countries invite refugees

>i know, il draw a line where ever i can make my side look good :^)

too bad reality is that which doesn't stop just because your mindset changes

actions and reactions, karma, and consiquences

>because we no longer have the moral high ground.

Irrelevant, because no one cares about it. It's all just pretense to force the other person to play by their own rules.

I do agree with you though. This is not a step forth or back, it is simply the logical outcome of forcing two incompatible cultures to live alongside each other. They can philosophize for and against it all they want, the fact is that violence begets violence - simply because fighting back is the only way to stop the other side from violating you.

Multiculturalism is a total pipe-dream. People will never be satisfied with what they already have but always want more. In a multicultural society, the lines for that will be drawn very quickly due to the differences between the two cultures. It's not like a homogeneous society where each faction is fairly tiny, instead you'll have two or three large blocks that will never stop antagonizing each other and trying to make their own faction surpass the other and get it their way.

No matter how much they talk about it, how much they try to enforce it through laws and so on - there is only one outcome to this situation, and that is that one of both sides has to go. Nothing will change that.

I don't see your point. Does all of that mean mass immigration is a good thing? Please explain.

No. The world ins't black and white, there is no such thing as a purely good thing
Even with a white country, we would still have political disagreement. Leftists are mostly white too.
Just because people woke up to a problem now, doesn't mean that it wasn't something that evolved.
Mass imigration is a consiquence of all those things above. And it will almost certanly end in conflict. I would suggest facists blaming their shitty ancestors for making contact, isolationism doesn't work when you played the game of globalisation so long.

Are you saying that it's not feasible to avoid mass immigration? Because there are plenty of countries that do just that. If you admit that it causes conflict, the why not follow the path of Japan or Poland? Japan was an imperialistic country too, that doesn't mean that millions of Chinese are automatically allowed in. You're not thinking clearly.

He's trying to go for the "it's what you deserve for what you did in the past" route. Because he believes in bullshit like Karma.
We could have easily done those things and not allowed mass immigration anyway because there are no laws of nature that would force us to adhere to any concept like karma.

Haha the appeal to masochism

Not sure if it's even just masochism. I think it's more some naive idea that there's some kind of balance between "good" and "evil" in this world.

Which is completely untrue. You can be a terrible person and yet never face any consequences and die happily from old age, or you can be a good person and get fucked by reality at every turn.

Also means that you don't have to accept negative things without complaint just because someone else claims that it's the consequence of your prior actions. If you are in a position to reject them, you can just do so. There's no cosmic force than will ensure you have to suffer them, at most other people can try to enforce them. In this case, the "other people" would not be in any position to enforce them if we didn't enable them.

Im saying that closing your boarders is meaningless when the terror attacks that happen are by your own citizens that you have been hoarding for the past 100+ years

And im saying its pointless to have a fence when such a huge refugee crisis happens. You either have to dismantel internaitonal law and use resources like the military to stop the flow. And deal with those types of consiquences. Or you have to solve it in a passiv manner. With physical obstecles.

Good luck. Either way there are always consequences. Karma is marely cause and effect.

I for one appriciate the western values, and the only way to preserve them truely, while taking responsebility for ouer own actions would be with direct democracy.

Now its faar too easy to blame some invisible forces for ouer own problems. America and the middle east are by far the biggest problems we have to deal with considering this problem

Look up Nicolaas van Rensburg. He was a South Africa seer who made prophecies regarding South Africa and the West.
To put it simply:
>a third world war is coming
>you will know it has arrived when a wave of black and brown migrants enters Europe
>conservatives will find their voice, there will be massive backlash
>from over the sea, a white man will take power from a black boy
>a man whose hair is like a wig
>south africa will become a democracy, its first leader will be black and will be seen as such a saint that the world travels to his funeral when he dies
>south africa's last president will be an evil man (also black)
>the conflict between blacks and whites will be so vicious that the world will recoil in horror and withdraw their armies from south africa
>from around the world, conservatives will go to south africa to fight alongside the whites
>the world war will be started by turkey, who provokes russia
>russia will destroy turkey from end to end and enter europe
>the US will get involved and the US/russia will have a battle to the death
>the wars will be fought with unimaginable weapons of destruction and much of the world will be left devastated.

Strap in boys, it's coming.

>strawmanning this hard

You're embarrassing yourself mate. If you think a state is powerless to secure its borders you are deluded. Stop posting.

dude spooky!!!

source?

The proponents of diversity and mass immigration are the enemies of all mankind. These arsonists make peace impossible. Remember they are worse than the terrorists. They are traitors. Liberals and cucks deserve everything they get. Target them first.

LEAF is a spook

berling wall? Yes, and even then we had people escape
An entire country? good fucking luck
and even if they manage it, its still with the loss of international law as a benchmark for how we treat eachother.
Kinda like if the state went full authoritarian, and still wanted its citizen to not rebell.
It only worked in north korea so far
history is important when we talk politics

it was a Occident, I didn't mean to.