Tommy Robinson

"The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those living a lie". This quote has never been so true, Tommy's only crime was telling the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAyU6CEJgzY
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tommy looks a bit like staight version of Richard Spencer.

I'm happy Tommy has grown up out of his EDL days, he is actually a good speaker and activist in this .

30 years ago, Tommy would have been some yob fighting cunts over the football.

Today, he's a major political force. Who could potentially light the powder keg that the British establishment has been building since the early 70s at least.

Where the fuck did the UK go wrong?

Letting Muslims in?

First mistake was sending away you people to fight kangaroos and boomerang niggers.

Tommy is not and would not be 'some yob' he's extremely intelligent. I think his IQ would exceptionally high.

>Where the fuck did the UK go wrong?

Frankly I'm surprised he survived the night. One day the muslims will kill him. Dude is going to be dodging bombs for the rest of his days.

Why do people always assume Hitler was honest and telling the truth about everything. He was a politician and had to act accordingly.

He's an Isreal cocksucker and civic nationalist trash

Not like it doesn't happen already. Mohammed's assault him every other week.

I think he is an F to M tranny. "He" has a feminine forehead, nose, and small ears.

(((Tommy Robinson))) sucks jewish cock and only opposes Islam because he believes Islam threatens jewish people.
His top arguments against shitskins is that they are ''antisemitic''.

He, you thought you could get me allied to the guy who said he loves my people, is on best terms with our king, said from his first days he needed to prevent a two front war with the UK? Tough luck, kiddo! Here's my (((banker))) backed figure returning to politics who will get us allied with the even worse genocidal communist dictator with the worst ideology in human history who has at the core of its ideology communist world revolution and conquest!

Hitler was brutally honest.
This isn't someone who deceives and lies to get shit done. He wrote everything in Mein Kampf for everyone to read.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAyU6CEJgzY

Even if Tommy turns out to be a Shill for Jews like Spencer, he's a 1,000% cooler, and he speaks far better.

His only crime was his loyalty *waves israeli flag*

Spencer doesn't support jews and only uses Israel as a talking point to expose the double standards of jews having a homeland, but white people asking for a homeland being ''evil''.
Tommy Robinson sucks Jewish dick. All he does is praise jews and whine about how muslims are antisemetic.

If you're fucking retarded and you don't believe me, go on his twitter, search for the words ''israel'', ''jew'' and ''antisemite''.
This guy is a complete jewish shill.
You're a fucking moron.

Civic nats

Not everyone buys into your stormfag shit. Just because they don't goosestep around throwing a roman salute while wearing a stalhelm and a Wehrmacht flag as a cape doesn't meant they are the enemy.

Your powers of discernment are broken.

Wise up you dumb ass. Jews always subvert and infiltrate.

Don't be an ass this is real life.......

*Nice answer though*

Help! Evil Islam is the problem!

>Even if Tommy turns out to be a Shill for Jews like Spencer, he's a 1,000% cooler, and he speaks far better.

Does anyone find it suspicious that all of the 'Alt Right' leaders and media figures happen to be pro-Israel or are cryptokikes themselves?

Meanwhile, 99% of the average conservative nationalist base hates Jews and Israel.

How does this happen? Where did these (((thought leaders))) come from?

you're unironically right, mate. australia is proof that the white man can play civilization on hard mode and win. and win big and without complaining. there is a lot of "elitist" rhetoric in here that disparages chavs, hooligans and the so called "white trash" element but the fact is they make great soldiers. your average "bottom of the social order" white man is only a uniform and a few weeks training away from war crimes and another V in Wherever Day. but we're both sitting on the winning ticket and refusing to cash in. my only real complaint with britpol posters is truly excessive defeatism. history tells me the the British are smarter, better organized and a lot more cruel than the "people" you all seem certain are going to replace you.

Bullshit, burger

>Meanwhile, 99% of the average conservative nationalist base hates Jews and Israel.

This is not even close to being true. You're a complete idiot if you think stormfags are a majority of conservatives. You're a tiny lunatic fringe that embarrasses everyone else and harms them by association.

I'm convinced that most stormfags are just shills.

>30 years ago, Tommy would have been some yob fighting cunts over the football.
Tommy is not the guys he is portrayed as. He's like me, we were forced by geography and greedy mill owners to live amongst Muslims. We grew up at school being taught that everyone was equal and had indians/west Indians and pakistannis as friends. He learnt the hard way that Muslims girls aren't equal and they don't treat us the same way. Tommy is your average family man that doesn't want his kids going through what he went through and yet somehow has had them put through worse because he dared to speak the truth for us all.

I don't know where any of these alleged leaders of whatever the alt-right is come from. Does not surprise me that they're often jews and fags wanting media attention.

Tommy Robinson is good stuff though. I heard him a few years back and was unimpressed, but his modern speaking has been quite good and on point. I don't think he's particularly leading anything, though.

BASED

It's the most logical conclusion. The result of their actions is to help the left and harm the right. They've never done a single positive thing for us. All they do is constantly, constantly force us to defend ourselves and make it ten times more difficult to convince people in arguments. Literally every figure on the right has to fend off accusations of being a nazi because of a tiny fringe minority of stupid useless assholes LARPing as natsocs.

>projection
Why can't you be pro Israel and pro European?

No he isn't, maybe ignorant of the jewish menace but he's just a guy who knows peace doesn't happen around Muslims and wants that changing. Beyond the horrible faith of Islam pakistannis are trashtier ignorant lowclass fuckwits.

Exactly my thoughts, these natsoc types only damage our credibility.

Because Israels destabalisation of the Middle East leads to an influx of Middle East migrants into Europe.

You cannot be for both.

Tommy is a cuck

he loves gays and jews

You don't seriously think Sup Forums has any credibility to worry about, I hope.

But seriously we can't let Tommy Robinson get the nuclear codes.

Retweeted by Jew Greenwald too: "Extremist preacher sends out chilling warning weeks before terror attack." About a Tommy Robinson video.

Tommy isn't pro-european though is he

he's a civic, to him any random off the boat black guy can be "English" just as long as they aren't Muslim

he's a joke

So a tiny country in the middle east is responsible for the mass exodus of muslims to Europe, how?

It's not just Sup Forums. Every single public figure on the right has to constantly, constantly fend off accusations of being a nazi. The media constantly labels them as white supremacists. People who are in the middle and and might be influenced to join the right are now extremely hesitant to listen to anything they have to say.

White supremacist & nazi shit hurts the right enormously. There is literally no positive side to it. There is absolutely nothing gained by it. All it does is hurt our cause and make it ten times more difficult to make progress on any issue that concerns the right. If all they do is hurt us and never, ever, EVER help with anything, the logical conclusion is they don't want to help. They're either nihilistic and self-destructive or actively working against us. Probably a combination. The leadership of the white supremacists and nazis are probably leftist double-agents, and the mongs who follow them are just degenerate scum who want to feel as if they are virtuous victims.

He's a zionist. Just another agent

Yet he's done more to raise awareness the issue of Islam to normies than you ever have.

He's good friends with Paul Gottfried and the jews at amren.

What nonsense. 'You can't oppose the jews because of optics.'

I think you're taking everything a little too seriously. I mean, do you think whatever the "right" is is ever not going to be accused of being domestic lone wolf terrorists, literally Hitler, dangerous hateful bigots, part of a vast right-wing conspiracy, part of a vast alt-right-wing conspiracy, and everything else?

Who cares what the filthy lying Jew media says? People with something to say can say it. People who want to be successful political figures can play that slimy game.

Why do you even have that image saved on your computer?

He is race mixing faggot. Perfectly created controlled opposition.

I think he had to act as any politician would. I think he would have desired Britain to join the German Reich eventually and if Britain had allied they would have been consumed by Germany in the end.

The entire idea that you have to oppose this boogeyman that you've created in your mind is idiotic and it's specifically what is hurting us. It is completely retarded and you make everyone else on the right look retarded by association.

Some Jews will act in Jewish interests, its only natural. When Jews act in Jewish interests, especially when they hold so much power and influence (due to their intelligence), it's perfectly reasonable to say 'thats not in the interests of my people'.

Punished Tommy.

Tommy Robinson is a jew

He's irish.

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424

Sounds like a great concept for a Top Gear episode.

I presume he's joking... but it would explain a lot to be honest.

I wouldn't have a problem with european ethno states as they used to be.
The US on the other hand never was an ethno state. No white person can claim any right for that land passed down from his forefathers.
The legitimacy for the US is it's individualism and is the reason it thrives.

Muslims are the problem, seriously. The cultural divide is far larger than between brits and EU mainlanders, and even that took some time to abate. There won't be assimilation; one or the other will yield. And it's not muslims who are showing spinelessness and submission in defending their culture.

Fucking dropped

>actually believing he's jewish

Probably either lying or lazily converted so that liberals will struggle to argue with him.

It's like Milo when he uses his gayness to blow the fuck out of liberals because they get confused that a gay man can have right wing views.

'I presume he's joking'