This is bad news...

This is bad news. Turn on the BBC and its wall to wall live interviews with muslims claiming victimisation in one form or another with islamophobia being mentioned in almost every sentence. Even though Finsbury Park has been the center of many terrorist attacks and anti-terror investigations over the eyars this retard has just handed them all a massive opportunity to present themselves as the one being oppressed.

Easy win to muslims today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Finsbury_Park_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theresa May already called out the attacker as a 'fucking white male'. Its over guys.

Wanna know what will change that? If not one, but 1000 people do it. If they fear YOU more than the jihadists. Before that? Yes, they will crack down on nationalists, especially of the ethno kind, or even conservatives. Absolutely.

>Muslim suicide bombs young people at a concert and we are told to move on
>A van hits a bunch of 3rd world trash at a terrorist place of worship and only a guy who was receiving first aid prior to the incident died unrelated to the incident and all the cucks are shitting themselves

"10 people were injured; in addition, one man who was receiving first aid prior to the attack, died at the scene."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Finsbury_Park_incident

FFS stop watching the fake news, go out in the street and actually ask people for their opinion. Prepare to be shocked. I was.

How can Terror At Mosque be a headline? Might as well be Water is wet

let them freak out over it and bring up the fact that this gets 10 times more coverage than terror attacks. people arent as stupid as you think they are just brainwashed. if you bring this up they might see.

just exterminate more niggers until they shut up or are all dead

Fuck you race war now

kill all muslims, man women children. ALL of them eradicate them from the earth

Care to explain?
People support it?
Would be interesting to know how people on the street think since online is heavily monitored.

>muzzies lamenting their victimization all over the media
Literally, if we kill them, they win.

What did he mean by this?

its a hate crime, but the other attacks are not.

nad a Mair man, a van, AM, riamadan

palindrome

Theresa May just won the primaries. BAKA

We just have to keep doing it.

Eventually, normies will start to laugh. The moment they do, we win. The moment our sympathy for the "oppressed" runs out is the moment they die, screaming and shrieking like the animals they are.

We need the pope's blessing and go!

Nope..you are seriously wrong in your analysis of what's going on.
>Britain is overwhelmingly white
After the majority ethnic London elected a Muslim mayor I stated it was a good move for nationalists..because it was bound to scare the rest of they country and it did..Brexit happened soon after.

Showing wall to wall coverage of angry Muslims after one or two get killed in a revenge terror attack only sickens the majority of whites. Remember those same whites, including millions of libtards..saw NO real Muslims having rallies to condemn their own terrorist attacks in Manchester and London and instead we got a faked CNN segement of half a dozen staged Muslims faking support.

YET when their own tower block of social housing set in the most exclusive part of London burns down by accident..they certainly know how to show emotion and anger then.

IMO either the British news is completely idiotic and doesn't realise how counterproductive their recent coverage has been OR this is a huge psyop to generate a tidal wave of white hate against Muslims.

Trudeau was right...

Muslims really look like jews with their culture of victimhood

Extremist Muslims will go anywhere that there are Muslims, because they want dominion over the Muslim population. Decrease the number of Muslims, and you'll decrease the number of extremist Muslims.

It's that simple.

>Whites vs muslims

Islam is not an ethnicity retard

This is why you kill the traitors first.

Payback mother fukas

Talking to random people and yet to find anyone who gives a fuck. A few months ago, when the Quebec mosque attack happened, people were literally crying. Things have definetly changed in the past few months and we're nearing a breaking point

Don't stop
>what do you have to lose?
Make the ancestors proud
>jail is just free meals and time to lift
Muslims are laughing at us
>what would your granddad think?
But what about your freedoms?
>if they aren't driven from the land you will have no freedoms
But what about my future
>refine yourself in confinement and be liberated as a hero

The fire rises

>weekly attacks committed by muslims are nothing to do with Islam
>first attack committed against muslims in ?? years is everything to do with `islamophobia'

Is there any hope left when outgroup preference has set in this strongly?

I just want to state that he is not a true Brit and he does not represent our views of tolerance and diversity.
#NotAll

It's too hot to switch on the TV and watch the news. Something happening? Oh well I don't really care I'm too busy fanning myself. And the TV is still off.

Finally you cucks are starting to treat this thing as a war, as you should have from the very beginning.

>we're nearing a breaking point

I hope so. God I hope so.

SPAM THIS COPYPASTA EVERYWHERE. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO SHITPOST THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

>It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia People need to stand in solidarity with white people to prevent further radicalization

>PART AND PARCEL
[spoiler]also galko a cute[/spoiler]

I've been predicting this backlash for years. Amazed how incompetent this guy was. 0 confirmed kills, one fatality that was actually unrelated. Fuck me, how did he manage that? But this is probably the first of many. Exactly like with Muslims, they copycat, now the revenge will mirror that.

One thing is for sure, the political class as NO solutions to this, and May or whoever succeeds her will use this as a pretext to eradicate privacy and freedom, especially online, with no tangible benefit to stopping violence and chaos.

This

What if it turns out it was just an accident and he was drunk?

Bretty good

Oh noes they have been terrorised
Oh the humanity

That would be too priceless.
> Man runs over muslims
>points off liscence

In other words your media is sending the message to angry white men that if they want to hurt Muslims, driving vans into them is the way to do it. Say it with me "monkey see, monkey do". You should expect more 'white vengeance vans' in the near future.

I think this is a real possibility.

This is why info on him is so slow to come out, b/c the police will only get his on drink driving rather than attempted murder, & it won;t be 'terrorist related' any more.
They're worried there will be a chimp out.

Why does white = christian?

What if the guy was atheist or buddhist?

how many vans of vengeance would it take for the liberal narrative to shift 180 degrees to "we need to keep Muslims out of Europe for their own safety!" ?

source?

You asswipes don't understand that politics is like a pendulum. The farther it swings left, the harder it will rebound right.
Doing shit like this will only make it harder to produce another Hitler

Hasn't that been the consensus the entire thread?

He could have been a convert to whatever opposite branch of Islam for that matter.
It'll go down in history as "Evil White Christian Male Attacks Religion Of Peace".

no that's great, they give us plenty of wood to burn them over their double standards
also i'm loving how muslimis (on twitter for example) are now admitting that those muslim terrorist attacks we're seeing every day now are indeed made in retaliation for syria and other shitskin habbedings in their desert lands
so they're admitting it's jihad and that they're supporting it
great progress

the van driver is north african
trust me i'm french
he looks algerian to be precise

Reuters

well..., what happened there is basically the muzzies and leftists and blacks fault.

he probably could not deal with the oppression and all this whitephobia no more.

i'ts understandeable.

also it's part and parcel of living in a big city.

The only correct reaction is, for whites to stand together even stronger, to show, that whitephobia will not bring them down.

deus vult.

P.S.: If the muslims weren't in this country, this attack wouldn't have happened either.

I would assume that user proposes to kill all muslims, man women children. ALL of them eradicate them from the earth

Part and parcel of everyday life motherfuckers, if you can do it so can we.

>Easy win to muslims today.
Haha no, piss off Ahmed.
This attack so far only highlights the double standard and hypocrisy in society today.

You might be right, which begs the question, if they have a purpose, why do they do this?

I think the wall to wall coverage is to be able to say that "there are extremists in both sides". Then see them increasingly attack peoples privacy as justification. If only muslim do attacks, it's a muslim problem, there is no reason to spy on the ethnically british.

part and parcel tho? fucking bigoted muslims

yeah why dont you start this up?
go ahead and start killing muslims
we'll watch

even the normies are starting to see the hypocrisy of the news. my family are becoming more based with every incident.

Yfw all the fat kekistani's get ripped in prison

Not really. The mussies will retaliate starting tit for tat violence. That's not just a win for Sup Forums. It's a win for the whole UK.

This is what "diversity" looks like. The idea that a country can import people who do not accept cultural norms and the rule of law is madness. It leads to a bunch of groups that hate each other.

>Grenfell fire
HUUR DUUR
>White man attacks muslims
HUUUUUUUUUR DUUUUUUUUUUUUR

it really makes me think, falseflags?

But aren't road accidents like this extremely common?
Pic very related

Why is this a national news story?

It's a kind of win because if people got indoctrinated by this "one guy doesn't represent his group" shit, now they'll see the double standard.
Also no one can help but find it fair.

>muslims claiming victimisation in one form or another with islamophobia

They do that anyway. Who gives a shit?

Its an accident and he was drunk. How the fuck is a country being run by moron niggers

They need the narrative to be that the multi cult is one group and the Muslims and the whites that attack it are the other.

>BBC
>easy to win
Who's watching the BBC britanons? Knowing a bit about them I'd say your casual hard lefty and probably a lot of boomers too right? Does it reach to your casual normalfags too?

I am Canadian. Absolutely nobody outside of our state broadcaster and CNN gave a fuck when those Muzzies got Ackbared. The media is a paper tiger and they know it. Normal people are increasingly resentful towards Muslims.

The driver will be put in jail and then secretly sent back to Israel for his debriefing

>a huge psyop to generate a tidal wave of white hate against Muslims.
from whom? old geezers? 2 siblings families children?
all wars are waged by excesses of young men
we are winning on the web because we are in excess here: no career no gf
dont expect a white uprising except in poland
but there again it's demography fueling their agressivity

>Extremist Muslims
he bought the meme
user, muhammad was the most bloodthirsty of them all and he's touted as the perfect man every muslim should emulate
there are no "peaceful" muslims: it's just deception

It's Jewish subversion and a false flag to bring sympathy back to Muslims. It wasn't a real attack and it's not a good thing.

This. What goes around comes around. Dont like vans driven into your people after mosque? Dont drive vans into people or blow up tween concerts here.

Some female Muslim was murdered outside her mosque in the US yesterday. Shit happens.

This
>white man rams into Muslims..only kills ONE
>gets OUT of van?????
>Muslims DONT lynich him in street????
>Iman appears RAPIDLY to stop him being killed..
>religion of peace confirmed

Bullshit

A century from now we'll still hear about this attack, along with the crusades and that one other time we trod on some Muslim's foot in 1742

par
tan
par
sell

That was mostly because of the media not wanting to encourage future similar acts. I don't think we hit powder keg levels yet and I'm not sure where the media is getting there marching orders from, but it's great if you are a gun owner in Canada as you now don't have to hear gun control debates after shootings.

One exception to this was Maple Snake.

You're an idiot. "Narratives" and the political opinions of the masses don't do anything; the masses have never caused any major social or political change in all of recorded human history. Europeans didn't vote to be colonied by muslims, and they can't vote to stop it.

Sadly British prisons are jihadist training grounds, anybody doing time for an islamophobic hate crime is quickly identified and murdered soon after entering the prison

It's basically the state run media, everyone watches it including right and left

>Easy win to muslims today.

>get killed
>win

you mean more targets to kill?

Just ban white vans in London.

Damn, they're good at playing victim.

Millions of people in Britain are silently thinking "justice" this morning

I never understood this stupid meme

where is the proof?

BBC is staffed and run entirely by kikes according to almost everyone
Anyway, muslems don't like it, tell them to head back to wherever
Not as if the Brit people invited them
Kike UK govt. did that
Tell em to set up a fund for airfares back to mussie land
i'll donate

What a surprise that it was a WHITE van. When we will cease this islamaphobic violence

This is exactly how MI5 operates, this time last year they murdered Jo Cox to derail brexit. Already the media is focusing on censorship and tackling "radical white hate preachers" like Tommy Robinson

I turned on fox news just now and there's nothing on it

lol

WHODUNIT? ISLAMISTS OR XENOPHOBES?

I will turn on my CNN (6AM Pacific time).

or get online, a better way for news (LOLZ).

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Holy shit this is amazing. Get whitey's face all over the news. I'm so excited I'm gonna go buy a handle of Popov and jerk off to Trump resignation theories.

newtons third law