There's more sympathy for one dead muslim

There's more sympathy for one dead muslim killed by a white man than there is for scores of white children killed by a muslim. Your country hates you. your people hate you. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing

Just because people are used to see the muslim killing whites
Just need to kill muslims more often

>Feel sympathy
>Checks flag

Not so funny when your getting back ey? Abdul?

wait with over like 6500 Girls raped and 100 people killed by Muslims in Uk last few years.

Im guess almost 60.000 to 100.000 People have been effected Directly by Muslim Terriosts and rapes in the uk.

Im talking fathers,Brother,Boyfriends,Uncle,Grandparents and rest family who all know somone effected by Muslim Terriosts.

And of course then there friends are effected.

Probley almost 200.000 people effected in the uk Directly of slightly indirectly.

with 1% to 3% of them people now wanting revenge,

i would estimate this is only the start. Maybe uk police have even stoped some these attacks allrdy.

there will be lot lot more attacks on muslims mainly due fact mainstream media and goverments have hidden the truth.

things will get lot lot worse thanks to main stream media and goverments hideing the truth

I'll wait for the concerts and candles before saying there's more sympathy for this one dead muslim.

it seems pretty obvious that this was a false flag.

The one guy that "Died" was already receiving first aid and was dying before the van.

Theres isnt more sympathy though.
Sure, the media would lead you to belive that, but its not true.
People are genuinly assravaged by the goings on, and for the most part, are having a good laugh at the recent revenge by our based van driver.
Go outside and talk to some real people, not the shills on the net, real people are sick and tired of it.

RISE UP EUROPA

TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS!

DEUS VULT

digits

Leave and never come back.

These accusatory posts are useless.

Shitpost on Sup Forums, obviously???

sorry but the dead mudslime had heart attack before car plowed into area near where ems was treating him

has anyone found any leftist virtue signalling tweets yet? id like to see a pol thread on it

england, france, germany, netherlands, and sweden will deal with this kind of thing everyday forever. Its the future they have chosen and I have no sympathy for them.

>Killed by a white man
How much do you wanna bet it was an arab or a spic ?

Not really. Watching the news here in the states there really isn't much news on it

It was a Jew.
Not even kidding, last name on normiebook was Bergstein

You can't be serious. This is too good.

The Abedi story was much bigger than this one, and rightly so. What are you even talking about?

yep. And now they have created a counter culture in which whites drive into muslims. The european civil war has begun.

its a top tier KEK

No there isn't. I feel sorry for the van and the hire company, I bet the insurance doesn't cover hitting mudslimes.

>one death is a tradegy, more are just statistics

suprised
you sound like the muslims who cry "no sympathy for those dying every day!"

also this

Simple. Whites need to kill more muslims so people will stop caring about it like they have with muslims killing whites.

Oh god we're going to have "peace" concerts in honour of this latest attack aren't we?