Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/876716567035351040
youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checkmate faggot

The terrorist was Jewish
one of the only good Jews there is

My favorite part about these kinds of attacks.

#NotAllIslamaphobes

it was a jew

OP BTFO!

>a literal cuck

we'll, it's basically the muzzies and leftists and blacks fault.

he probably could not deal with the oppression and all this whitephobia no more.

i'ts understandeable.

also it's part and parcel of living in a big city.

The only correct reaction is, for whites to stand together even stronger, to show, that whitephobia will not bring them down.

deus vult.

K E K
also
>owen jones is scholarly material in 2017
wew

This is why you kill the traitors first

#notalljews

This sincerely nullifies anything this weak spineless faggot ever days

Christ what a pathetic little man

High grade shitposting

For you

People are this retarded

.....Is this real??

good fucking work bruv

>Owen Jones
>literally a faggot

Lmao I almost want the country to be taken over by muzzies just so I can watch this happen to him

Yeah, i think it is from his book. Seen the passage before.

Cant confirm though, dont have his shitty book.

Owen Jones's heart leapt when he heard the news.

Also, that mosque is a terrorist training centre.

also you have to kek @ the average thoughts of a muslim being "we don't want your sodomy you sodomite"

It's like the shills were all waiting on cue to post en masse as if they knew the attack was going to happen before hand. Seems like a false flag with niggers like the OP posting

Good hope more attacks fucking wreck these Muslim cunts. Fucking die.

More likely it's just a bunch of retards who want to jump on the virtue signaling bandwagon as quickly as possible.

>Muslims runs down, explode, shoot, rape and kill for the dozen time this month
>"STOP ISLAMOPHOBES!"

>((("White"))) man runs down some muslims
>literally first time it ever happens
>"STOP ISLAMOPHOBES!"

Huh? Why is this ALWAYS their reaction?

Cuck of the year award

Impressive!

Because they are beyond insane and just pure assholes

It's always da white man's fault

I haven't watched the news today it's too hot for TV.

This is the price muslims have to pay if they want to live in a multicultural country. They simply have to get used to this.

The absurdity of it all is that these tweets people are virtue signaling out, are mostly by people on their lunch break or riding home on public transit. I can't even look at people staring at their phone in public at all times of the day the same anymore, because this is more than likely what they are doing.

This could unironically be the way to solve this problem once and for all.

But you know: targeting the instrument is not right. Target the hand that wields it.

I was being ironic, this is exact quote some leftist politician used, after attack on europeans. I simply replaced whites with muslims.

I almost feel sorry for the leftards.

Well. She wasn't and neither was I.

Plaster it everywhere, for all to see.

And this clown's opinion matters why?

>1 post by this ID
Sage and /thread

The only solution for your fucking import problem is the final solution, you faggot.

Now what Sup Forums? A white boi did it.

No wonder there is no threads about it here today.

Muslim community has shown today how pacific they are even protecting the white terrorist so he didn't got lynched until the police arrived.

Whites should be banised from earth. Inshalah!

NOT ALL CHRISTIANS

Jesus fucking christ

If the muslims weren't in this country, this attack wouldn't have happened either.

So intelligent. So smart. So wise.

mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/876716567035351040

Based Nazneen

WHEEL IT OUT BOYS!

Cuckoldry really is the thinking man's fetish. Good thing I'm stupid.

wait wtf, I thought Owen Jones was gay.

did it pass double digits in temperature there?

And it's such an awful, horrible, anti-human thing to say. I'm starting to think multiculturalism is anti-human.

WEW

that dog is danked up on these memes

I liked how in our newspapers (who are overrun with 20 something sjw's "journalists") it was specifically noted that the perpetrator had white skin. I can't really recall anyone's skin being mentioned before when it comes to crime or terrorism. If the London terrorists who ran over people had been described as having dark skin the outrage would have been astronomical.

#Islamophobeswelcome
#NotmyIslamophobia
#Islamophobiaispeace

Owen should enjoy his pint at the pub, like last time. It's part of everyday life.

And what you would have people do? Put up imaginative feeling shields and hug all refugees? Weak faggots like you are the reason europe is in a shitter. Violence has always been part of human nature and without it we get cucked.

This is what we need to do. Throw their ridiculousness back in their face and make as big a fuss as possible.
The Left have never played fair, it's time we don't either.

The only way we can truly defeat Islamic terror is to have all of the west invade Iran.

They've been known to have weapons of mass destruction.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ARYAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
Beep beep!

>muslim attack
>solidarity with our muslim brothers and sisters! end islamophobia!

>white revenge attack
>solidarity with our muslim brothers and sisters! end islamophobia!

when whitey commits terror attack: STOP HARASSING MUSLIMS
when muzzie commits terror attack: STOP HARASSING MUSLIMS

no fucking way, no FUCKING WAY, this guy needs to go in the fucking oven if this shit is true

holy christ someone needs to look through a physical copy, or tweet this at him and ask if it's what is really in the book

Really made me think

HOLY FUCKKKKKING KEK, MY GOD

HOLY FUCK

Anyone else sick of this posturing by both sides? We just need a war to get all this anger out of our system tbqph

>Owen Jones

It's the Ramadan Rammer Van

Cuckolding is pretty commonplace now. Most guys will at least consider it and most relationships are open now.

Mercy. I had to look away a few times while reading.

It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia People need to stand in solidarity with white people to prevent further radicalization

That made me laugh

pic related, degenerate

There's a song about this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g

Obviously not.

So, how much does this "Mr Jones" owe to the jews?

>anti-Muslim terrorism
We must show solidarity with our Muslim sisters and brothers

>Muslim terrorism
We must show solidarity with our Muslim sisters and brothers

Well done lad. Kek, I wonder how many of those likes are confused liberals

Probably should add something about white doctors too.

Kek the most hilarious thing is the whites immediately trying to justify the act instead of condemning it. The truest hypocrites are whites, not to mention the majority of the cucks in the world as well.

If cuckholdry was an Olympic event, gold, silver and bronze would go to white kekked

lol whatever excuse you need to tell yourself to sleep at night cuck.

Galactic shoutings enabled.

its freezing here, heaters on, coat on, 15C

>a fucking cat

>imamofpeace

Gotta love how these utter cretins simplify "hate" into this one dimensional thing that just happens randomly for no reason. Like theres no actual underlying causes and motivations for anything. Just "dont let hate win brahs"

The grammar is fucking horrible. What the fuck.

have you embraced the thinking man's fetish yet, Sup Forums?

>Owen "poz loads in my neg hole" Jones

That's literally Trudeau's plan lol

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...

"Forgot about the string of Muslim terrorist attacks because someone got tired of them and retaliated."

The white guy wouldn't have run over some Muslims if some Muslims hadn't run people over in the first place.

Eye for an eye.

Muslims killed thousands of white people and dozen thousands was injured only by this year.
White guy injured 9 and only 1 got killed.
How do you feel about that?

We're new to the whole terrorism thing. Can't expect us to set a high score on our first attempt there Achmed.